Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

“Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers (28357 Views)

Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka / Fayose Has No Right To Ban Cattle Rearing In Ekiti – Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by Seun360(m): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan their Hero. Fayose their role model. cheesy

May Holyghost thunder strike ur enemies.
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by Charly68: 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Why are Ekiti workers behaving like this..you collected this man's chicken and rice in December and now you are talking about salary ? You seems not to understand this OBT man ..when he survives impeachment before may 29th then u can talk of salary payment

1 Like

Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by spako4(m): 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Labour leaders have been bought.
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by jomoh: 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
stronger:
The EKITI people, just like the Rivers people in a few weeks, should not complain about their governor.

They claimed they voted for them abi? Please they should live with the consequences and not disturb the rest of the country when their woes begin!

Exactly my thinking. They should just keep quiet and deal with it till it last and not disturb other Nigerian states with their noise.

1 Like

Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Qmab:
Where's that 'Fayose my Role Model guy'?
na barcanista be dt..dt guy dey do like person wey just finish orijin cheesy
Qmab:
Where's that 'Fayose my Role Model guy'?
na barcanista be dt..dt guy dey do like person wey just finish orijin
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by omenka(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Seun360:

May Holyghost thunder strike ur enemies.
And yours too my brother. cheesy
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by kinibigdeal(m): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
That was the debt accumulated by Fayemi which Fayose said he can't pay all

1 Like

Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by nortcentrallord(m): 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
tolustx:
Fayose has not paid u what? Be specific. Salaries? Or other benefits.

Don't mind the Idiots. Shey there are Apc states that haven't payed their workers since campaign started? All this cheap propaganda left right and centre.
Apc now owns the media so everything gets to the people as fashioned.
I expected you guys to go and pull him out of the government house. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by sewentybaba: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Aregbe is yet to pay November salary yet labour praise him, ajimobi is yet to pay pensioners gratuity for 3 years and workers salary too. Same thing applicable to a lot of states in the country.

1 Like

Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
The people of Ekiti have spoken in the last election. They want Fayose, so let them have him!

This issue has nothing to do with Fayose but the Ekiti people. They have said "no" to APC. Let APC leaders call Ekiti law makers to order, re-strategize and win Ekiti people back in subsequent elections! Else, APC may lose Ekiti State for good!

Sir, the issue you addressed isnt in the write up....can you please read it over again for proper understanding so you can stop importing issues. Thanks

1 Like

Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by nortcentrallord(m): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
jocelyncherish:
Is Fayose supposed to be responsible for their September salaries?
Fayose was sworn in in October of 2014.
Why didn't Fayemi pay the salaries?
Stupid post. #Rubbish.

My dear, I didn't know you had that thought in your head too. People just speak without finding out facts. Believe me, if some people see a thread on NL today saying 'chibok girls discovered in GEJ's parlor @ otuoke' many will post a comment of how they saw him kidnapping them without reading even reading it.
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
tolustx:
Fayose has not paid u what? Be specific. Salaries? Or other benefits.
The EEWF further stated that it was callous of NLC, TUC
and JNC leaders to fight an unnecessary political war
when the labour force have not been paid salaries since
September, maintaining that the government has since
received September allocation, hence payment should
not be delayed. Other demands of the aggrieved workers
include payment of 2014 leave bonus, remittance of
various deductions, such as cooperative, check-off dues
and loans to banks made from workers’ July to
September 2014 salaries... this is a bit shorter, you should be able to comprehend this.
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
jocelyncherish:
Stupid post. #Rubbish.
If the governor isnt responsible...then i believe the responsibility should be on you... undecided
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by Chirokusko: 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=efilefun post=33054352]And he's busy eating amala and alcohol from one joint to another Mtcheeew

You all don't need to cry cuz you voted for rice and kerosene over someone who got the brain to lead the state forward. Enjoy ur rice and kerosene till the next election [/quote
Make I laugh, laugh, laugh tire!!! Kai, Ekiti people nko?
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
apeoyemojo:
This is a lie from the stable of the APC. Just watch how in the coming days,the Ekiti workers will rebutt this lie. As of today,April 24th 2015,the only salary owed ekiti workers is september salary which was supposed to be paid by Fayemi. He deliberately refused to pay since he was leaving office in the middle of October thereby causing acrimony between Fayose and ekiti workers. Fayose assumed office on 16th october 2014 and has paid salaries for oct,nov,dec,jan,feb,march. It was prof.fayemi that made their salary his take-home salary and made away with it.
since GEJ deliberately refused to bringbackourgirls does that mean Buhari should use that as an excuse for not rescuing them
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
gen2briz:

Kasamu their business adviser.
I wonder who his father is grin
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Precide:
Ekiti pple shall witness various development during this regime. Don't curse them coz of d hate u have for fayose. I still don't understand why most nigerians' think backward-mindedly. Think +vely and we'll build a berra 9ja.
Truth is really bitter....i can feel your pain.
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by Sebosede(f): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lies. He had paid til date except 4 sept owe by fayemi

2 Likes

Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by Feraz(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
So I clicked on the link and was always getting 'error'. This is not the first time I've seen a story published on Nairaland and the link is not working. Mods, y'all should start checking links to verify how true the story is.
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by sojiboy(m): 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
WHAT IS REALLY WRONG WITH EKITI STATE?!
The real problem with Ekiti is that the governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose
isn't sincere. He is a hypocrite who preaches peace only when he is
cornered.
Fayose is not the first governor to inherit an Opposition-dominated
House of assembly.
Adams Oshiomole and Olusegun Mimiko both inherited PDP-
dominated Houses of Assembly in Edo and Ondo States respectively
but devised ways of working harmoniously with the Opposition
Legislators all in a bid to deliver on their electoral promises to their
people.
If, upon his Swearing in October 2014, Fayose had emulated
Oshiomole and Mimiko and fashioned out a formula for working
with the APC-dominated House of Assembly, instead of
blackmailing, intimidating and ultimately running the Legislators out
of town, the crises being witnessed in the Fountain of Knowledge
wouldn't have been.
Fayose's 'Winner takes all' mentality and his inability to let sleeping
dogs lie have always been his albatross.
During his first stint as governor between May 29, 2003 and October
16, 2006 when he was impeached, Fayose committed a lot of
atrocities one of which was his misadventure in Ifaki-Ekiti.
During the 2004 Ekiti State Local Government Elections, Hon.
Labaika Suleiman bka 'Labays' of the National Conscience Party,
NCP had won election as the Councillor of Ifaki Ward 2 comprising
Ilero and Ilogbe Quarters.
However, for reasons best known to Fayose, he vowed not to work
with Hon. Labays and that his (Hon. Labays') victory in the free, fair,
credible and peaceful election in which the PDP, AD and NCP fielded
candidates must be overturned.
True to his words, Fayose flexed his muscle and a By-Election was
ordered in Ifaki Ward 2.
On May 28, 2005 - the day fixed for the by-election - all the political
appointees in Ekiti State as well as all the 16 Local Government
Chairmen besieged Ifaki-Ekiti on the orders of Fayose just to thwart
the wish of the people.
However, the people of Ifaki Ward 2 both old and young resisted the
intimidation and drums of war and trooped out to vote for the
candidate of their choice: Hon. Labays.
When it became clear that Hon. Labays was going to win again,
Fayose's goons contacted him and he left Ado-Ekiti the state capital
and came to Ifaki-Ekiti to mastermind the greatest and bloodiest
electoral heist ever witnessed in any part of Ekiti State.
Ballot boxes were brazenly stuffed with ballot papers thumb printed
in favour of the PDP candidate and in the process, innocent and law-
abiding residents of Ifaki-Ekiti were brutalized and quite
unfortunately, Tunde Omojola was murdered in cold blood.
Were it not for the Grace of God, more people would have been
murdered on that fateful day and I would have been one of them.
In the end, the PDP candidate was declared the winner and that
singular incident marked the beginning of the end for Ayodele
Fayose!
Against this backdrop, I will implore the 19 APC lawmakers and the
Ekiti State APC to in the short term, shun any form of action that
can further pitch them against the people and in the long term,
formulate progressive strategies for providing a virile and viable
Opposition to the PDP in Ekiti State.
As for Mr "I owe nobody any apology", he is used to scoring own
goals. It is just a matter of time before he self-destructs once
again...

2 Likes

Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by ayobami52(m): 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
This thread doesn't suppose to reach front page with source not found.....Secondly we ekiti have been paid salaries. ...I don't know where this post came from...it is well
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by ostopsmich(m): 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
It saddens my heart to still read guys displaying their stupidity on here, so some people could still be so daft to believe this post just because its posted by someone of their party affiliation (APC)...just take a trip down to Ekiti and ask workers in the state about their welfare and am not so sure if we have a state that has paid its workers salaries till date as Ekiti Gov, continue to hate him, he has come to stay. Haters go hug transformer

3 Likes

Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by Yello1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
dis is a hateful topic on nairaland,if a worker is saying fayose has nt paid since september den dt worker is nt working in ekiti state,d worker must surely be frm osun state,ekiti workers can't say dis.

1 Like

Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by toyealabi: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Can the writer of this article be sincere enough to tell everyone which of the governors (past or present) is supposed to pay september,this guy was sworn in in the month of october. Hmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by seunlaww(m): 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
jocelyncherish:
Stupid post. #Rubbish.
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by CyerSeries: 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
You people will just cook up propaganda and spread to your gullible followers..The source does not exist yet Seun and his mod pushed this falsehood to front page..I tire for una undecided ....Fayose is the Ekiti governor and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

1 Like

Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by CyerSeries: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Seun come and delete this thread and ban the silly OP angry
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by CyerSeries: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
reborn1:
He gave them few cup of rice and one bird-alike chicken. They should stop complaining. Mschew
False information
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by yetunsbay(m): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
While sme mofos are bashing Aregbe...last tym i check'd Ekiti is a PDP crib. Watabt those underground cashinflow?
Re: “Fayose Has Not Paid Us Since September Yet You Are Fighting For Him” – Workers by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
lies workers receive salary steady

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Kwankwaso Meets Obasanjo For Consultation (Photos) / Reno Omokri Blasts Charly Boy For Collecting Money From APC To Attack PDP, Atiku / Senate And Buhari's Body Language - Magnus Oladesu (Vanguard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.