Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) (34946 Views)

See The "Massive" Construction Ongoing Work At 2nd Niger Bridge / At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge / Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by hgnbello(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Yes.. we can c. work ix goin on. nd dose pple gej ix doing it 4 av voted 4 him.. so?

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Shame on APC...
Shame on Sahara Reporters
Shame on enemies of GEJ
Shame on the haterz of Ndigbo!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by PAINGAIN: 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
My neck is hurting
lol. Bros no b only u o, my phone is hurting cus of d way I bend am to watch d video. @op come take style dey ask them which bridge is this? After them reply e go ask again like say him no hear their first reply. I'm sure say na to make d haters and doubting thomases no talk say dem no hear am. Oya haters wetin una go talk now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by demandtruth: 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ozigbondu:

Broom waving witch detected.Bad belle is a disease

You know, unless you want to deceive yourself, that you've been having
bad dreams since GMB won, you just can't bring it home that majority
of Nigerians think, unlike you Tanoids that are void of idea.

Empty humpty-dumpty Tanoids

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Mogidi: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
anonimi:

Bro, you really do well oh as you capture the newspaper page live to avoid any denying later as these winchious APC elements sabi do well well.
I am going to create a thread for these Doro Dullard Buhari's campaign promises so we can compile them for easy reference and cross-checking.

That idea is invaluable, thanks for thinking that up.

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Shortyy(f): 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
SkyBlue1:

Yes yes. That sweeping statement of yours has definitely erased all questions on the immense corruption recorded under this government, the pardoning or convicted corrupt leaders, the mismanagement of all money gained from oil selling at record prices globally, the poor handling of boko haram, rising insecurity, etc etc. You know what the problem with people like you is? You don't know what good leadership is, and you have been so abused by poor leadership, you would take anything you can get and never aspire for better. Not all are like that. I believe we can do much better in regards to the leadership question. Buhari is definitely not the panacea to Nigeria's problems; but after the Jonathan disaster he is a step in the right direction.
the only thing GEJ failed to do was to get rid of BH which your so called president GMB brought so as to mess the GEJ administration up. as for stealing of resources, it was those you hypocritical Nigerians made him appoint. they are the dirty ones not him. and if you think making a terrorist a president will change the face of Nigeria, you better think again!
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by PhockPhockMan: 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
efilefun:
Good, no hating but do we say this project had been on for 4 years?? cuz it looks like what was just started during the 6weeks extension of the election.

If it had been on for awhile i trust Abati, Okupe and FFK to show it off to the world.

The ground breaking of this project was done a year ago.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/156471-jonathan-performs-groundbreaking-ceremony-2nd-niger-bridge.html

2 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Mogidi: 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
hgnbello:

dose ur igbo brodas.. did dey play dere part by votin 4 BUHARI.. [size=15pt]SS nd SE should nt expect to enjoy d incoming govt. like north nd north central[/size]

Hilarious!!
You have no knowledge of governance, how about we keep our oil because we didn't vote for him?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Mmayor(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
SkyBlue1:

Comparing one devil with another does not make either of them a saint. Jonathan was voted in to be different.

Oh I thought Obj was a saint?
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
tucky200:

Yaay! ..am still better dan ur dad tongue

Coward.
Let's make this between us.

Not everyone is comfortable with insulting the older folks.

Maaluuu.

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Ozigbondu(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
demandtruth:

You know, unless you want to deceive yourself, that you've been having
bad dreams since GMB won, you just can't bring it home that majority
of Nigerians think, unlike you Tanoids that are void of idea.

Empty humpty-dumpty Tanoids

Waiting for dorodullard to prove jimself
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Kennywills7(m): 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
hgnbello:

dose ur igbo brodas.. did dey play dere part by votin 4 BUHARI.. SS nd SE should nt expect to enjoy d incoming govt. like north nd north central
U are forgetting one thing here!
The money dat d country boasts of is gotten from d south south and if not voting for buhari means we will not part take in whatever development he will bring then its fair to say he should forget our resources as well so dat we can enjoy them instead of spreading them around d country!
Thank u

3 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Pavarottii(m): 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
efilefun:
Good, no hating but do we say this project had been on for 4 years?? cuz it looks like what was just started during the 6weeks extension of the election.

If it had been on for awhile i trust Abati, Okupe and FFK to show it off to the world.
U got that wrong, it has been on for a while, my brother GEJ's acheivements cuts across all sectors, he is the most performed President we have ever had, but he doesn't have time to laud or start shouting about it, PDP Governors even complained that why is GEJ not lauding his achievements, that's because he doesn't see himself as the one that is doing it, he sees it as things that have to be done, just watc anything buhari, does... He would laud it, and some gullible ones will feel he is doing heaven and earth, like he is doing us a favor! Well let's watch and see, all fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by arsetalks(m): 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Only people who didn't know the concept behind the project will say its a scam.
Julius Berger hardly disappoints.
No one has said it is a scam but why did it have to take five freaking years? He is not going to win cheap sympathy from me. For sure.

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by arsetalks(m): 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

Check the image below for Buhari's promise to the Eastern region. He aims to create 1 million jobs, trust our Igbo brothers to remind him of his promise.
Why don't you f*cking wait till he gets him first before campaigning against him. Or is your life that sad?

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by arsetalks(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

Stop derailing, this is about the 2nd Niger bridge.
The person who brought SE/SS into the discussion was not derailing the topic right? Your hypocrisy is legendary.

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Kennywills7(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:

Hilarious!!
You have no knowledge of governance, how about we keep our oil because we didn't vote for him?
Thank u bro!
i just suggested d same thing to him now and lets see who it favours most

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by stronger: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mogidi:
GEJ said he would and he did.
Watch the video and decide for yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Jo2-CCSQU

First of all, it's a crappy video!

Secondly, answer this question: Did GEJ say that if he doesn't COMPLETE the 2nd Niger bridge before his term expires, he will go on exile?

Did he say it, YES OR NO??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by PhockPhockMan: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
ibedun:
Nigeria wasting money needed for critical infrastructure since 1914. This Biafran bridge should be stopped.

Cry no more.

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Mogidi: 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Kennywills7:

Thank u bro!
i just suggested d same thing to him now and lets see who it favours most

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by onatisi(m): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pavarottii:

U got that wrong, it has been on for a while, my brother GEJ's acheivements cuts across all sectors, he is the most performed President we have ever had, but he doesn't have time to laud or start shouting about it, PDP Governors even complained that why is GEJ not lauding his achievements, that's because he doesn't see himself as the one that is doing it, he sees it as things that have to be done, just watc anything buhari, does... He would laud it, and some gullible ones will feel he is doing heaven and earth, like he is doing us a favor! Well let's watch and see, all fingers crossed.
bros gej fuucked up. Politics is not a deaf and dumb man game ,you must open your mouth and tell ppl what u have been doing. The opposition kept bringing out fantastically cooked up lies and gej decided to keep shut ,whose fault? The old adage says “silence means consent”. If ppl lie against u and u decide to keep quiet that means what they are saying is true. Even apc governors that do nothing shout all over the place that they have done everything. Gej isn't cut out for our nigeria politics . His actions messed up our party , effects of which we are even yet to witness.

2 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by anonimi: 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
stronger:
First of all, it's a crappy video!

Secondly, answer this question: Did GEJ say that if he doesn't COMPLETE the 2nd Niger bridge before his term expires, he will go on exile?

Did he say it, YES OR NO??

See your answer here =>

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqhnrM6gKn8][/url]

Ready in 40 months from January 2015!

As for whether the video dey crappy or not abeg you fit go shoot ya own.
Bad belle dey kill oh grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by fanex: 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
you deserve a car dem give you keke and you come here ranting on the phone you charged with a generator. backward bunch of educated illiterates.
Ozigbondu:
l have no regrets voting GEJ.This is one of the main reasons why i voted him and the project is still being delievered yet some blind broom waving agents move around calling it a scam

OP thanks a lot for this insightful videos hopefully it will send some witches to sleep

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
madamoringo:
I wonder why the people who want to secede are happy to have a new bridge linking them to the same country the'd like to secede from, what hypocrites! Anyway, it will be easy to just break off this bridge when yawa gas! grin grin It would be very wise to keep locusts and swarming cankerworms outside of our country!
Stop displaying ur extreme level of illiteracy here....go back and study ur geography and Nigerian history...
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Ozigbondu(m): 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
fanex:
you deserve a car dem give you keke and you come here ranting on the phone you charged with a generator. backward bunch of educated illiterates.

Where did this thing crawl from

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by HzRF(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
madamoringo:
I wonder why the people who want to secede are happy to have a new bridge linking them to the same country the'd like to secede from, what hypocrites! Anyway, it will be easy to just break off this bridge when yawa gas! grin grin It would be very wise to keep locusts and swarming cankerworms outside of our country!

2 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by myweb(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ozigbondu:

Broom waving witch spotted.This about the bridge you sycophant claim is not in existant
Cry me an ocean

You are damn ugly in this pix bring another let me have a good look at you.
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by SurePresident: 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
Wow! This is awesome.

Yes, what an awesome plot: since 4 years ago, several billions of $s was being outrageously released for this same project; the biggest and the most expensive project during Jonathan's administration. Yet, next to nothing was done. Rather the incorrigibly greedy igbo leaders and contractors embezzled the money as usual, not minding that this wonderful project would immensely benefit their people and lessen their suffering. Now, that Jonathan is about to leave, they are laying foundation of what should have been completed long ago so that they will now claim that Buhari refuse to finish the project.
The longer and bigger 1st Niger Bridge that we are still using now was completed in less than 2 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by lanrayco(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Only people who didn't know the concept behind the project will say its a scam.
Julius Berger hardly disappoints.
For ur information bro, work has stopped on lag/ibadan expressway and berger not on site.

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
madamoringo:

You are a big mumuress.

The bridge is linking two Igbo towns.
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by HzRF(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
doctokwus:
What is the essence of this thread? Is it to prove that GEJ wasn't d failure he was universally acclaimed to be and one not fit and competent for d office he occupied for 6yrs?
Op have u sat down to give us the cost implications of this bridge and have u ever found it in your good conscience, if you have any,to question why this bridge has been planned to be tolled by d GEJ govt.
For me to call you a disappointment would be an understatement.
GEJ scammed people like u and despite the error he was as a president,u still praise him for his continued scamming.Yours is sycophancy taken to disgusting levels.

Proof it to me dat it will tolled

And what's the scaming there
They should nt build it cuz it will be tolled
Well in actual fact itz ur brain that has scammed u by leaving u but left an illusion that makes u think u have a brain
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by HzRF(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
hgnbello:

dose ur igbo brodas.. did dey play dere part by votin 4 BUHARI.. SS nd SE should nt expect to enjoy d incoming govt. like north nd north central
But u will use their oyel abi

Lol Make i... beg Park well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna / Throwback Photo Of Yahaya Bello And His Wife / Bandit Shoes Designed Like Cow Footprints To Confuse Trackers -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.