Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,247 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) (34954 Views)

See The "Massive" Construction Ongoing Work At 2nd Niger Bridge / At Last, Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge / Senate Committee On Works Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Progress (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by stronger: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
anonimi:

See your answer here =>

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqhnrM6gKn8][/url]

Ready in 40 months from January 2015!

As for whether the video dey crappy or not abeg you fit go shoot ya own.
Bad belle dey kill oh grin cheesy grin

When you fail English exams I am sure you blame the teacher or the devil! You are showing me what he said this year about the completion. Is that the question I asked?

DID HE SAY HE WILL GO ON EXILE IF THE BRIDGE IS NOT COMPLETED BY THE END OF HIS TENURE IN 2015? Yes or No!

read this link and come back let's talk.

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=234
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
kings09:
yea Otuoke loves him more bt SE n SS neva supported him bsed on performance bt on tribal basis wch z sumtin we shldnt be considering in dis present day politics.

I know where you are coming from and where you are going to... The will of the people is the will of God... Oh ye tribal tic bigot...

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by millionaireman: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
chamboy:
,ok dey can continue... dont wory buhari would send fashola to comission it

But excuse me, why do some people believe that the 2nd Bridge is a favour to the Igbo?

3 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
madamoringo:
I wonder why the people who want to secede are happy to have a new bridge linking them to the same country the'd like to secede from, what hypocrites! Anyway, it will be easy to just break off this bridge when yawa gas! grin grin It would be very wise to keep locusts and swarming cankerworms outside of our country!

madam Ur ignorance is amazing. this same bridge link two Igbo town.

4 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
garrix8:
OP your head correct so??

Na you buy data for me??

Thunder fire ya k-leg dia!!!

cheesy

I downloaded mp4 version. it's just 4.8 mb
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
madamoringo:
I wonder why the people who want to secede are happy to have a new bridge linking them to the same country the'd like to secede from, what hypocrites! Anyway, it will be easy to just break off this bridge when yawa gas! grin grin It would be very wise to keep locusts and swarming cankerworms outside of our country!

madam Ur ignorance is amazing. this same bridge link two Igbo town.

5 Likes

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Tonycart:
I always laugh when the yorubas are rejoicing when they say fashola built or will build a lekki bridge but to be frank the yorubas are the ones building that bridge because the socalled bridge will be privatised and the yorubas will pay toll gate fee to use the bridge for the next years when the bridge is completed
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
[size=20pt]WHEN WAS THIS VIDEO MADE

THERE IS NO TRACE OF WORK CURRENTLY GOING ON THERE!!!
THE PROJECT HAS BEEN ABANDONED!!
[/size]
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by kishimi8(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Just one question though.. Where that bridge de link to?? .. why are they happy.. . I thought they want to separate the country... . Why happy about a bridge that connects u to the so called supporters of APC..
Yeye de smell wallah....
I hope they finish it sha..
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by jascon1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
chuna1985:

Why should u know wen projects r finished n commissioned across Nigeria where u watch dstv everyday ... grin

Why should u know wen projects r finished n commissioned across Nigeria where u watch dstv everyday ...
I would have preferred u said "how would you know....."

Anyways, am not a TV fan but as a naijaborn am a hard core observer. If projects have been completed as u say, they must have been visible to all
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
I would have preferred u said "how would you know....."

Anyways, am not a TV fan but as a naijaborn am a hard core observer. If projects have been completed as u say, they must have been visible to all

Lol. D trains running @ various destinations in nigeria was called ""LOCOMOTIVE""

I don't expect u to say anything positive even if u get to see any project in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
GEJ we are sorry, we loved u buh Nigerians loved "CHANGED " more, we got tired of petty re-election project strategy ur party has been selling us since the Democratic dispensation....
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by jascon1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
chuna1985:

Lol. D trains running @ various destinations in nigeria was called ""LOCOMOTIVE""

I don't expect u to say anything positive even if u get to see any project in Nigeria.
China c, am not a biased person. I call a spade what it is even if it were my enemy. Larger % of projects in Nigeria disappear n cease beih mentioned before completion. That is not a secret. The locomotive project was previously billed to run nationwide. It is indeed a failed project. Or rather half-successful.
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Coming from a treacherous, vile, violent and irrational tribal and religious bigot like yourself, this is ironic.

While your Northern elites reap you off, you guys survive on Kunu and dried grass.

...And beg on the streets of every city. Pathetic bum!

and they also voted Gej out...mind you I am from south south before you start raining unnecessary insults.

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
China c, am not a biased person. I call a spade what it is even if it were my enemy. Larger % of projects in Nigeria disappear n cease beih mentioned before completion. That is not a secret. The locomotive project was previously billed to run nationwide. It is indeed a failed project. Or rather half-successful.

Lol, I wander what made u think it will take 6 months to renovate n build rail lines across the whole nation. Its people like u that want a miracle that will fix Nigeria.
Anyone in the know knows that it will take @ least 20 years of uninterrupted good governance in Nigeria to come out of this problem.

keep dreaming, u will be very disappointed wen u wake.

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Darlduchi: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
Too Late. our patience has been exhausted. even if this bridge is completed in two three months ,it does not change the fact that Biafra is here to stay.

my advice to Nigerians is for them to start looking towards Ogbomosho and Jigawa for their daily bread. keep your eyes away from Biafra Land, it is non of your business
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by akigbemaru: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Niger Delta
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by jascon1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
chuna1985:

Lol, I wander what made u think it will take 6 months to renovate n build rail lines across the whole nation. Its people like u that want a miracle that will fix Nigeria.
Anyone in the know knows that it will take @ least 20 years of uninterrupted good governance in Nigeria to come out of this problem.

keep dreaming, u will be very disappointed wen u wake.
my brother, as for me e don tay wen I wake up o. Na u be the Joseph of Nigeria now o. I day tell u reality u day argue. Look around u almost everything u c has been used to collect our money from the government. Projects that takes simply 6 months in other countries take 10 years in naija even under perfect weather conditions. Only in naija do projects get re-awarded for no bloody reasons. We have no reasons to build any bridges for 20 years. No be precasting Dem day do? We have the raw materials.
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
efilefun:
Good, no hating but do we say this project had been on for 4 years?? cuz it looks like what was just started during the 6weeks extension of the election.

If it had been on for awhile i trust Abati, Okupe and FFK to show it off to the world.

so you think that building a bridge is the same thing as building a mud house?
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
my brother, as for me e don tay wen I wake up o. Na u be the Joseph of Nigeria now o. I day tell u reality u day argue. Look around u almost everything u c has been used to collect our money from the government. Projects that takes simply 6 months in other countries take 10 years in naija even under perfect weather conditions. Only in naija do projects get re-awarded for no bloody reasons. We have no reasons to build any bridges for 20 years. No be precasting Dem day do? We have the raw materials.

All major projects takes many years in all parts of the world. Be it refinery or mega power plants for even coal power generation takes many years. u can investigate it on ur own

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by jascon1(m): 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
chuna1985:

All major projects takes many years in all parts of the world. Be it refinery or mega power plants for even coal power generation takes many years. u can investigate it on ur own
only a novice n a short-mind can go on believing that it takes 20 years to build a refinery. Refineries are constructed in fewer years, my dear. None of the ones u mentioned takes up to 8 years. So what r u talking about, roads? Water pipeline? Buildings? Or are u referring to sand filling the sea to build an island? Ask yourself what project u r referring that takes 20 years. Are u building a pyramid or the great wall of China? Am telling that u r sleeping n u haven't even started dreaming n u think am lying. Our govt is simply playing with Ur minds. In 10 years Nigeria can be transformed into something extraordinary. We don't need to fool ourselves into believing bullsheet. Put all our money in n no one steals n in less than 5 years I bet u, u won't recognize Nigeria again.
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by jascon1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
chuna1985:

listen we r not building the panama canal, we r not building so many sky scrappers. The major projects Nigerian govt is doing is ROAD. N in leas than one year u can tar the roads connecting many states. We got all the materials. But simple road from Aba to PH will take 5 years.
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by obinto: 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
No big deal. The big deal for me is the dredging of the River Niger to allow port activities. That will be a huge stimulus to the south east economy. 2nd Niger bridge is welcome, by the way I expected heavy construction machine/equipment for a bridge of that scale, but then I am not an expert on bridge construction. They should do it well, and pls no political expediency involved, make bridge no go fall while in use

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by DInvertedHammer: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
/
The work has been in this stage for the last 6 years.

They are working but they are not progressing.

One truck and one welding machine to build 2nd River Niger bridge.

Yeah..At this rate, I give the bridge another 100 years.

Btw, that location is supposed to be the Onicha Port "they" promised.

\
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Deem: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nigerian Youths are gullible! It seems most of you have forgotten that vote is an agreement between you and the government (social contract) to enable you enjoy social modern infrastructure. Why do you paise sing an administration?

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
listen we r not building the panama canal, we r not building so many sky scrappers. The major projects Nigerian govt is doing is ROAD. N in leas than one year u can tar the roads connecting many states. We got all the materials. But simple road from Aba to PH will take 5 years.

GEJs government did so many projects...S point is that u don't kno any. He's currently building gas pipelines that will connect Nigeria to Europe thru north Africa, D gas will still be utilized here within. many more small, medium n large projects r in d pipeline, u simply don't kno.
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
only a novice n a short-mind can go on believing that it takes 20 years to build a refinery. Refineries are constructed in fewer years, my dear. None of the ones u mentioned takes up to 8 years. So what r u talking about, roads? Water pipeline? Buildings? Or are u referring to sand filling the sea to build an island? Ask yourself what project u r referring that takes 20 years. Are u building a pyramid or the great wall of China? Am telling that u r sleeping n u haven't even started dreaming n u think am lying. Our govt is simply playing with Ur minds. In 10 years Nigeria can be transformed into something extraordinary. We don't need to fool ourselves into believing bullsheet. Put all our money in n no one steals n in less than 5 years I bet u, u won't recognize Nigeria again.

Can u point out the project I said that will take 20 years....which refinery

Ur no longer dreaming, ur lost. Nigeria transformed in 10 years Lmfao. U think developing a nation is bricklaying ?

can u please point out just one normal country that was transformed in 10 years?

1 Like

Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by NaijirianKing: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Interesting.

kishimi8:
Just one question though.. Where that bridge de link to?? .. why are they happy.. . I thought they want to separate the country... . Why happy about a bridge that connects u to the so called supporters of APC..
Yeye de smell wallah....
I hope they finish it sha..
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by jascon1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
chuna1985:

Can u point out the project I said that will take 20 years....which refinery

Ur no longer dreaming, ur lost. Nigeria transformed in 10 years Lmfao. U think developing a nation is bricklaying ?

can u please point out just one normal country that was transformed in 10 years?
yes when I mean transform am not comparing Nigeria to the great Britain. We already have structures in place. The only thing is that they aren't working. In ten years our refineries can recommence operations fully, in ten year we can get our transport systems fully functional. In ten years we can have stable power in the country. In ten years we build economy. In ten years farmers can enlarge their produce 10x what it is today. In ten years we can have good roads and infrastructures. In ten years manufacturing industries can reach their maximum output goals. In ten years we can reduce the number of unemployed by 70%. In ten years we can build stadiums n sporting facilities. In ten years we can build hospitals around the states. In ten years Nigeria can produce n service trains n coaches. In ten years your mentality can change to believe the formerly unbelievabe. In ten years I can be reminding you of how mug I tried to convince u that ten years can. Make a whole lot only if the government is sincerely bent on development n not looting our money.
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by jascon1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
chuna1985:

GEJs government did so many projects...S point is that u don't kno any. He's currently building gas pipelines that will connect Nigeria to Europe thru north Africa, D gas will still be utilized here within. many more small, medium n large projects r in d pipeline, u simply don't kno.
I never discredited his ongoing projects. Am only saying we would be more delighted to c more completed than ongoing projects
Re: Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
jascon1:
yes when I mean transform am not comparing Nigeria to the great Britain. We already have structures in place. The only thing is that they aren't working. In ten years our refineries can recommence operations fully, in ten year we can get our transport systems fully functional. In ten years we can have stable power in the country. In ten years we build economy. In ten years farmers can enlarge their produce 10x what it is today. In ten years we can have good roads and infrastructures. In ten years manufacturing industries can reach their maximum output goals. In ten years we can reduce the number of unemployed by 70%. In ten years we can build stadiums n sporting facilities. In ten years we can build hospitals around the states. In ten years Nigeria can produce n service trains n coaches. In ten years your mentality can change to believe the formerly unbelievabe. In ten years I can be reminding you of how mug I tried to convince u that ten years can. Make a whole lot only if the government is sincerely bent on development n not looting our money.

Lol, enough with the poem n answer my question! its a very simple one. Which country has done all u said in 10 years?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish / 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai / Ambode Commissions Multiple Lay-by, Slip Road In Ketu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.