Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel (46443 Views)

Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) / British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip / Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Ozigbondu(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

Don't be so ignorant

Smart girl educate me

1 Like

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Sponge3(m): 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mitsurugi:
Imagine a man crossing my sitting room to my backyard to "hold relations" with my hostile neighbour! I have a right to block passage especially when his children have started killing other kids that innocently go to his house to play in the name that "the other kids have taken up all the toys!"! grin Dear Zuma, advice me on the best action to take! Odes! angry

Perfect analogy!!

5 Likes

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by solayd(m): 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
He dey pain you grin grin
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ozigbondu:

Smart girl educate me

They have a tense relationship and it is not about South Africa's xenophobe. If it were about the xenophobic attacks, it may interest you to know that both countries are no different. Therefore, it would be stupid of any African to support one for the other.
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Ozigbondu(m): 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

They have a tense relationship and it is not about South Africa's xenophobe. If it were about the xenophobic attacks, it may interest you to know that both countries are no different. Therefore, it would be stupid of any African to support one for the other.

We all know is because of palestine but the joy of SA rejection considering recent activites is too much to care for the actual reasons.Am being sentimental

1 Like

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by dstar01(m): 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
and to think that Nigeria lost her privilege of traveling to the UK without visa because of of helping those bloody xenophobic animals smh cryand to think that Nigeria lost her privilege of traveling to the UK without visa because of of helping those bloody xenophobic animals smh
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Sobeautiful: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
South Africa is becoming unnecessarily puffed up because of its so called development. They think Israel is Nigeria that will allow their businesses flourish here while they attack Nigerians in South Africa. Sorry for them. Israel is a no nonsense country with zero tolerance. Based on the recent horrible developments in South Africa, their economic dwindling has just began. With their primitive behaviour, if they get to the US development they will want the whole world to worship them. What a shame!!! Tiny country making so much noise, attacking fellow blacks that helped them fight apartheid while allowing their white visitors to walk free. The same whites that couldn't condemn apartheid while it was on. Since they claim to be strong, let them sort it out with Israel, then those ones will teach them lessons they won't forget in a haste. Foolish and primitive people.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ozigbondu:

We all know is because of palestine but the joy of SA rejection considering recent activites is too much to care for the actual reasons.Am being sentimental

It is not because of Palestine angry, Some South Africa's Intel were leaked earlier this year on Isreal. It wasn't nice at all. My guess ia that Isreal is still butt-hurt over that minor incident.
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by seangy4konji: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Good for them.

1 Like

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Ozigbondu(m): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

It is not because of Palestine angry, Some South Africa's Intel were leaked earlier this year on Isreal. It wasn't nice at all. My guess ia that Isreal is still butt-hurt over that minor incident.

When did that happen undecided whatever still happy SA was t
rejected

1 Like

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by BlackOnassis(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ati Isreali o
Ati South Africa o
Ati Palestine o,
Ori gbogbo yin ti gba igi

Awon aro meta to n da obe nu.
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by dayodare49o: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ozigbondu:
lsreal is simply afraid of their xenophobic disease.SA is now abandoned everywhere and they better not cry to African Union.They weep to that their zulu king.

Thanks to lsrael for making that savage country know how it feels to be rejected.God bless israel
I don't believe SAfrocans travel also. I though they are self sufficient. Thank you jare Israel.

1 Like

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ozigbondu:

When did that happen undecided whatever still happy SA was t
rejected

I quoted you because I know you are anti-Palestine.
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by SirShymexx: 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
dajoaneke:
A country that can send its own brothers out and leave white visitors in its home cannot be trusted. You think say oyibo mumu? Soon the world will reject them.

You mean the same Yisrael that treats black Jews from Ethiopia as slaves - an utterly racist country and a supporter of apartheid that is also committing apartheid against Palestine - deserves adulation for denying a top South African entry into the stolen land, no? - you lot will never cease to amaze me, with ya ridiculous low IQ that's sentimental about everything without looking at the bigger picture.

If South Africa were to be like Yisrael, there won't be over 10million Africans living in their country.

Erm, you lot are crying about xenophobia in South Africa - but didn't cultists smash people's heads open somewhere in Nigeria a couple of days ago, with the pictures of the gruesome, barbaric, and savagely mutilated bodies and brains/skulls all over NL's front-page? Where is the outrage about that one? You lot just like dying like rats, but it's cool when you do it to one another - and not cool when it's an outsider trying to survive on his own turf, no? grin

1 Like

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Ozigbondu(m): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

I quoted you because I know you are anti-Palestine.

Am not anti-palestine neither do l support bibi policies
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ozigbondu:

Am not anti-palestine neither do l support bibi policies

My bad, I am sorry.
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Ozigbondu(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

My bad, I am sorry.
cheesy
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by nanalady(f): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
SirShymexx:

You mean the same Yisrael that treats black Jews from Ethiopia as slaves - an utterly racist country and a supporter of apartheid that is also committing apartheid against Palestine - deserves adulation for denying a top South African entry into the stolen land, no? - you lot will never cease to amaze me, with ya ridiculous low IQ that's sentimental about everything without looking at the bigger picture.

If South Africa were to be like Yisrael, there won't be over 10million Africans living in their country.

Erm, you lot are crying about xenophobia in South Africa - but didn't cultists smash people's heads open somewhere in Nigeria a couple of days ago, with the pictures of the gruesome, barbaric, and savagely mutilated bodies and brains/skulls all over NL's front-page? Where is the outrage about that one? You lot just like dying like rats, but it's cool when you do it to one another - and not cool when it's an outsider trying to survive on his own turf, no? grin
you just killed all the fun.. undecided
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ozigbondu:
cheesy

undecided undecided

In another totally unrelated matter tongue, I will like to know whether you are pro-Buhari or anti-Buhari cheesy
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Demmzy15(m): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2015
Palestine would be free!!!!
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Fourwinds: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:
That was totally uncalled for what's the meaning of all these
what is d meaning of south Africa killing, maiming, looting and setting property ablaze

1 Like

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Sajio(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mitsurugi:
Imagine a man crossing my sitting room to my backyard to "hold relations" with my hostile neighbour! I have a right to block passage especially when his children have started killing other kids that innocently go to his house to play in the name that "the other kids have taken up all the toys!"! grin Dear Zuma, advice me on the best action to take! Odes! angry
.... Not just Odes.... but zombies.... love my country Nigeria!! them never see anything..
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by dajoaneke(m): 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
SirShymexx:

You are south african right? --- Tshuuuaaaa! I spit on you. Lazy ass slowpoke.
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Ozigbondu(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

undecided undecided

In another totally unrelated matter tongue, I will like to know whether you are pro-Buhari or anti-Buhari cheesy

Anti-buhari but we hope for the best but expect the worst
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by ugoezeik(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:
That was totally uncalled for what's the meaning of all these
wats dis 1 saying
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by ifyan(m): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
Mitsurugi:

My bro you just explain it in a lay man term.

Abeg chop knuckle.

You know. ....

1 Like

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by iphanyiuma(m): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
ugoezeik:
wats dis 1 saying
don't ask me ask ur audience
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Ozigbondu:

Anti-buhari but we hope for the best but expect the worst

Okay. We are good

Take care
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by SirShymexx: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
dajoaneke:
You are south african right? --- Tshuuuaaaa! I spit on you. Lazy ass slowpoke.

Lazy is when an individual or a group get involved in all kinds of crimes and nefarious activities just to get by in foreign land - while looking for quick fixes regardless of who they're hurting. And also when you're too intellectually lazy to observe and study the dynamics of events, before passing judgement and name-calling. This attribute is synonymous with intellectual scums, and I think a lot of you fall into that box. You point a finger at other people, with the remaining four pointing back at you - how silly and utterly demented can you be not to even notice the man in the mirror?

Fix up, you reprobate oaf.

1 Like

Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by dajoaneke(m): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lazy is when an individual or a group get involved in all kinds of crimes and nefarious activities just to get by in foreign land - while looking for quick fixes regardless of who they're hurting. And also when you're too intellectually lazy to observe and study the dynamics of events, before passing judgement and name-calling. This attribute is synonymous with intellectual scums, and I think a lot of you fall into that box. You point a finger at other people, with the remaining four pointing back at you - how silly and utterly demented can you be not to even notice the man in the mirror?

Fix up, you reprobate oaf.
Nincom'poop'. You sound bitter and cynical. Oops! I forgot... You are from SouthAfrica. Hahahahaaaaa! Please go smoke some beetle sh*t dimwit!
Re: Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel by francisbiz: 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
nairalandist:
First it was Xenophobia, now South Africa is trying to ally with Palestine and they want to access it via Israel? These guys don't know a thing about foreign policies do they? Trying to mask entry to a region using Higher education as an excuse, do they think Israel is dumb?

How many standard universities does Palestine have that they want to partner with them?

They are just stepping on toes everywhere. The Israel/Palestine case is sensitive and SA is trying to pocknose. . . I wish them all the beXt cheesy

ZULU, MUMU AND MUGU ARE SYNONYMS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election / Rat Is Tied Up And Publicly Shamed For 'stealing Rice' In China / USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.