Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV (19303 Views)

2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ / 3Million Nigerians Living With HIV/AIDS - AHF / Woman With HIV Abandoned In Ibadan And Left To Die (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:40am On Apr 25, 2015
mobuch:

B0rn2fuck; no 1 raw sexx expert.
You must be maaaaadddd gah. Authentic werey with certificated.

No wonder dem says old man brain is just like that of the baby. So you are attaching me to HIV shey! Na witches and Wizard go attend to your matter
Re: 3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV by Jsaviour(f): 9:30am On Apr 25, 2015
this can't b true cos this is only d statistics of those that had d liver to go for d test, most Nigerians are afraid to go for d test, so d no of those not yet tested are not including n i know they will b more than those already tested

1 Like

Re: 3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV by modebabe(f): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2015
kpolli:
Time to zip up!!!
virgins do have hiv.....even d old people too do have it....dey didn't all get it from s**.some diseases can equally lead to hiv.....prolong tb can lead to it too and excess antibiotics.to be on d safer side use protection always.even though some people can stil have it even wen dey adhere to dis instruction.its only prayer dat can save us not d so called 'zip up' dey are preaching to us.
Re: 3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV by ireneidiva(f): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2015
modebabe:
virgins do have hiv.....even d old people too do have it....dey didn't all get it from s**.some diseases can equally lead to hiv.....prolong tb can lead to it too and excess antibiotics.to be on d safer side use protection always.even though some people can stil have it even wen dey adhere to dis instruction.its only prayer dat can save us not d so called 'zip up' dey are preaching to us.
Excess antibiotics causes HIV? Really? Smh
Re: 3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV by modebabe(f): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2015
ireneidiva:

Excess antibiotics causes HIV? Really? Smh
so u don't knw dat antibiotics wen taken in excess can damage d immune system?

1 Like

Re: 3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV by koyyess: 10:51am On Apr 25, 2015
Oye50:

you are so dumb to blame this on men alone. Some dude are just so myopic. I'm sure all you needed is NL likes mumu
Even an im*becile would know I was reasoning with responsible females with brains in their head and not those you patronize and surround yourself with. Health is wealth, do you know your hiv/aids status? Better do and stop reasoning with your anus. Stupiiid oaf.

2 Likes

Re: 3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV by Oye50(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2015
koyyess:
Even an im*becile would know I was reasoning with responsible females with brains in their head and not those you patronize and surround yourself with. Health is wealth, do you know your hiv/aids status? Better do and stop reasoning with your anus. Stupiiid oaf.
you are the most stupid guy I've seen in recent times. I'm too enlightened not to be sure about my status. Mind u I do that every 3 months and I also stick to a loyal partner. So all this rubbish u talk don't count. It is someone like you that is even carrying the disease and he's afraid to enter a NACA Centre and you come here with a holier than thou attitude. I just pity you with the mosquito brain that you carry. Nitwit
Re: 3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV by ireneidiva(f): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
modebabe:
so u don't knw dat antibiotics wen taken in excess can damage d immune system?
And after that, the body now invents HIV from nowhere, right?
Re: 3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oye50:

you are the most stupid guy I've seen in recent times. I'm too enlightened not to be sure about my status. Mind u I do that every 3 months and I also stick to a loyal partner. So all this rubbish u talk don't count. It is someone like you that is even carrying the disease and he's afraid to enter a NACA Centre and you come here with a holier than thou attitude. I just pity you with the mosquito brain that you carry. Nitwit
i said it that its either you are stuupid or you are high on some cheap drugs. Do you expect me to believe your shiity story? Even if your story is true then you are like a foolish soldier who is fighting a war that is not his. ofcourse your brain is too messed up to comprehend what i mean. senseless pained f@ggot.
Re: 3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV by Oye50(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
koyyes:

i said it that its either you are stuupid or you are high on some cheap drugs. Do you expect me to believe your shiity story? Even if your story is true then you are like a foolish soldier who is fighting a war that is not his. ofcourse your brain is too messed up to comprehend what i mean. senseless pained f@ggot.
who cares if the silly you believe or not, if you weren't so dumb to have mentioned about my status. What's my business talking about it in the first place. I stand by what I'm saying that you are so dumb to the point that you blame the fact that HIV rate in Nigeria is growing, on men alone. So disgusting and myopic. All this small boys self go come de raise shoulder for forum when you should still be in lesson taking notes. Idiot
Re: 3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV by Oye50(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
koyyes:

And to tell u another thing, your dumb skull don't know about. Calabar is one of the state with the highest record of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria, go there for a month and you'll see what ladies do. Only then can you come here and talk reasonably. Nit wit
Re: 3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oye50:

who cares if the silly you believe or not, if you weren't so dumb to have mentioned about my status. What's my business talking about it in the first place. I stand by what I'm saying that you are so dumb to the point that you blame the fact that HIV rate in Nigeria is growing, on men alone. So disgusting and myopic. All this small boys self go come de raise shoulder for forum when you should still be in lesson taking notes. Idiot
Thats why your women keep thinking they are doing you a favour when they give you sex. Because they know most of you have the trait of rapists, peadophiles,animal lovers and homo syndrom in your dna. How you people even go as far as sleeping with mad women on the streets is beyond me. its seems you want whats happening in south africa where every four out of ten pregnant women are hiv positive. You are a senseless he goat. Next time when i give responsible women advice on how to protect themselves from monkeys like you, do yourself a favor to take lessons or shut the hell up. educated illiterate.

1 Like

Re: 3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oye50:

And to tell u another thing, your dumb skull don't know about. Calabar is one of the state with the highest record of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria, go there for a month and you'll see what ladies do. Only then can you come here and talk reasonably. Nit wit
And the ladies have sex with themselves right? shut the hell up and take lessons. dumb fool.

2 Likes

Re: 3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV by Oye50(m): 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
koyyes:

Thats why your women keep thinking they are doing you a favour when they give you sex. Because they know most of you have the trait of rapists, peadophiles,animal lovers and homo syndrom in your dna. How you people even go as far as sleeping with mad women on the streets is beyond me. its seems you want whats happening in south africa where every four out of ten pregnant women are hiv positive. You are a senseless he goat. Next time when i give responsible women advice on how to protect themselves from monkeys like you, do yourself a favor to take lessons or shut the hell up. educated illiterate.
This will be the last reply I'll give u. Cos this ranting shows you are mentally unstable. Lemme analyze your stupidity to you
You accusing guys in the first place shows how little your thinking is, also it shows that women can take you for a ride or even think they are doing you a damn favor by dating u, when u are worthless in your own sight. Also, blaming any gender is way silly. I've got many things to do and I blame myself for entering into this shit with a baby like you. Also, you claiming all those rubbish about SA, how's that men's fault. Why are you just this foolish. Haba
Re: 3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
[qu[color=#990000][/[img][/img]color]ote author=ghanaman5050 post=33070082]That is not true .[/quote]ur belivin doz nt change d fact dat HIV is real
Re: 3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV by modebabe(f): 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
ireneidiva:

And after that, the body now invents HIV from nowhere, right?
and after dat all kinds of sickness begins to enter ur body.........d body is not able to fight it off again..........d immune system becomes weak.......dats wat hiv is all about.

1 Like

Re: 3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV by kpolli(m): 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
modebabe:
virgins do have hiv.....even d old people too do have it....dey didn't all get it from s**.some diseases can equally lead to hiv.....prolong tb can lead to it too and excess antibiotics .to be on d safer side use protection always. even though some people can stil have it even wen dey adhere to dis instruction.its only prayer dat can save us not d so called 'zip up' dey are preaching to us.

So you're advising me not to zip but continue and use protection....

Hmm

I like that!

Yes I know there are more ways to get the disease
Re: 3.2m Nigerians Live With HIV by koyyess: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oye50:

This will be the last reply I'll give u. Cos this ranting shows you are mentally unstable. Lemme analyze your stupidity to you
You accusing guys in the first place shows how little your thinking is, also it shows that women can take you for a ride or even think they are doing you a damn favor by dating u, when u are worthless in your own sight. Also, blaming any gender is way silly. I've got many things to do and I blame myself for entering into this shit with a baby like you. Also, you claiming all those rubbish about SA, how's that men's fault. Why are you just this foolish. Haba
Its now crystal clear that you lack comprehensive skill. Your stupidity and ignorance is appalling. The fact that you had to go all macho when I was addressing a diifferent set of people shows the kind of ridiculous dirty lifestyle you are living. You need psyciatric evaluation. You also need physical examination because I personally think you are suffering from gonorrhea.Like I said before, if you do not understand something, keep your badly odoured mouth shut before you display your foolishness. Clueless negro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Goes Missing At Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos. Son Cries Out (Video) / Remedy To Ease Drunkenness. / Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.