Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

My Conversation With Buhari In Nigeria’s Interest – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Conversation With Buhari In Nigeria’s Interest – Jonathan (866 Views)

Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari / Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala / Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conversation With Buhari In Nigeria’s Interest – Jonathan by khalleb(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan, said on Friday that his
meeting with the President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari at
the Aso Rock Villa on Friday was to further their
conversation on the wellbeing Nigeria.
It was Buhari’s second visit to Jonathan since the
declaration of the presidential election results on March
31 by the Independent National Electoral Commission.
Jonathan, who had paid a private visit to the President-
elect after he was declared the winner of the election, told
State House correspondents that a date would be picked
on which to show Buhari “round the State House“.
Cue in audio 1 (Jonathan)
“(We will) pick a date when the President-(elect),
(Muhammadu Buhari) will come and I will show him round
the State House.
“But today is not for that; today we are continuing with
our conversation.
“So you don’t need to worry the President-(elect), you
don’t need to also worry the President.
“But you see that we are smiling. So it was a fruitful one
(conversation) in the interest of the country.“
Cue out audio 1
He declined to disclose the content of the discussion but
said the discussion was fruitful and in the interest of the
country.
When the President-elect was asked to say what the
meeting was about, he simply said he agreed with what
Jonathan had told reporters.
Cue in audio 2 (Buhari)
“The President said it all.“
Cue out audio 2
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that meeting,
which lasted nearly 30 minutes, was held behind closed
doors.
The President-elect was accompanied on the visit by the
National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress
(APC), Chief John Oyegun, and a former Chief of Army
Staff, Gen. Abdulrahman Danbazau.

www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/04/my-conversation-with-buhari-in-nigerias-interest-jonathan/
Re: My Conversation With Buhari In Nigeria’s Interest – Jonathan by jascon1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
Anything Una like make Una discus for the meeting. Wetin I no be say when the wind blow, fowl yarsh go open
Re: My Conversation With Buhari In Nigeria’s Interest – Jonathan by Ozigbondu(m): 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
cheesy
Re: My Conversation With Buhari In Nigeria’s Interest – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
[color=#006600][/color].grin
Re: My Conversation With Buhari In Nigeria’s Interest – Jonathan by agarawu23(m): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
Gej shld not rub mind with Buhari at all

he spent his clueless 6 years dancing with mama peace.

ere kini aja b'ekun seundecided
Re: My Conversation With Buhari In Nigeria’s Interest – Jonathan by Godisnear(m): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
See this Gej oh, did you need someone to show you around during your time? Abeg free baba for us. Just do the needful on May 29.
Re: My Conversation With Buhari In Nigeria’s Interest – Jonathan by raumdeuter: 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Did he tell Buhari which of the prisons he prefer?

Kirikiri, Kuje or Abakaliki?

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With Buhari In Nigeria’s Interest – Jonathan by khalleb(m): 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

I think he did tell him that he prefer kirikiri to others
Re: My Conversation With Buhari In Nigeria’s Interest – Jonathan by A7(m): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
Did he express any regret about not preventing goats eating nyams... grin grin
Re: My Conversation With Buhari In Nigeria’s Interest – Jonathan by denziz: 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
what fellowship does light as with darkness. Their meeting is inimical to the general interest of the masses
Re: My Conversation With Buhari In Nigeria’s Interest – Jonathan by agarawu23(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

panti will be the best prison for him
Re: My Conversation With Buhari In Nigeria’s Interest – Jonathan by xpac01(m): 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
President Jonathan!
Re: My Conversation With Buhari In Nigeria’s Interest – Jonathan by Elslim: 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pls Goodluck Jona should not Jam our baba buhari and..... in father mbakas voice
Re: My Conversation With Buhari In Nigeria’s Interest – Jonathan by stronger: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
Okay, when we start exposing GEJ's scandal from June 1st, it will be in the country's interest.

This guy should just STOP MAKING STATEMENTS and be packing his load.

May 29th do and come ooooo
Re: My Conversation With Buhari In Nigeria’s Interest – Jonathan by loomer: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
agarawu23:
panti will be the best prison for him

I no know why una de bother una slf, who tell u say buhari go send am go jail?

As peace de Nigeria una no like am?

Or una think say buhari na mumu,
Re: My Conversation With Buhari In Nigeria’s Interest – Jonathan by agarawu23(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
loomer:

I no know why una de bother una slf, who tell u say buhari go send am go jail?

As peace de Nigeria una no like am?

Or una think say buhari na mumu,
OK na

(1) (Reply)

Ever Seen This Type Of Phone? / ISIS Threatens To Declare War On Hamas May 07, 2015 By Admin In ISRAEL Isis-li / Why The Yorubas May Lose Out Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.