Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:40 AM

How Can I Cope And Be Happy Again After A Broken Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Cope And Be Happy Again After A Broken Relationship (1227 Views)

How Do I Cope With This? / Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup / She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Cope And Be Happy Again After A Broken Relationship by otijah(m): 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
I write with tears and shattered spirit.
We Just broke up a relationship of 3years and it seems like I should just take away my life nd leave this world for good. I can't bear her exit,I can't concentrate at work, I can't eat, can't do anything. She has been acting silly for days now, creating quarells nd I will still be the one to beg and say sorry even when she is at fault and just yest she swore nt to dial my numb again. I had to call for a break up since it has dawn on me that she is fed up but can't say it out, and she willingly accepted without regrets.
My problem is I want to cont a normall life, be happy and become a man again but I Don't Knw how. I need clues on what to do and forget her easily
Re: How Can I Cope And Be Happy Again After A Broken Relationship by ZACHIE: 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Time is a great healer.
In time she will fade,fair away,distil into gaseous substances of no value.
Meantime, see time again, don't do anything rash or stupid.

Dust up yourself man.
When was the last time you read a good novel?
Look for one.
When was the last time you danced?
Learn that new step.
When was the last time you walked in the
Rain?
When next it rains,walk out freely in it. Let the cascading water drop your tears. Cry if you want to, wee o yourself if you want, the trickling warm urine Will lift you up and make you childlike once again .
When was the last time you screwed a stranger? Hmm. Hit on one. You'll be glad.
After it all, no fucck up say you go back to her oo

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cope And Be Happy Again After A Broken Relationship by agarawu23(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
she is doing the above too?
Re: How Can I Cope And Be Happy Again After A Broken Relationship by Basildvalour(m): 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
If you broke up and its making you so unhappy and you need a remedy, then, the remedy is:

Get back into another relationship and try staying happy. It works
Re: How Can I Cope And Be Happy Again After A Broken Relationship by marshalcarter: 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Buddy....had it been you are an instrumentalist...I would say you stick to ur instrument but....hmmmmm...

Just think of sumtin else nii(nxt tym..you won't love with all ya heart)grin
Re: How Can I Cope And Be Happy Again After A Broken Relationship by Skryptchex(m): 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Basildvalour:
If you broke up and its making you so unhappy and you need a remedy, then, the remedy is:

nd dats d best advice u could give??
to jump into another relationship after just leaving one. Brother, no b curse oo, d relationship no go last 2wks.
Re: How Can I Cope And Be Happy Again After A Broken Relationship by Skryptchex(m): 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
marshalcarter:

Wagbayii.......... Exactly
Re: How Can I Cope And Be Happy Again After A Broken Relationship by VickJames(m): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Its always difficult to move on when you share very special moments with someone in your life. But, its a most you have to move on with your before you stick to yesterday.

These are the few things you should at this moment of your life:

Hangout with family members and friends.

Go out more often especially where you'll see many people

You should have that female friend that likes you naturally, try to talk more with her not about relationship but just lively convos.

Don't eat at home, it will be boring. Go to an eatery or "buka". People can make you eat without them telling you.

Don't stay alone. Delete her contact. Her pictures. Her facebook account, her twitter handle, everything.

Guy! Find a new hobby. A new challenge. Money will help.
Re: How Can I Cope And Be Happy Again After A Broken Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Babes be shortening guys life span sha.
Re: How Can I Cope And Be Happy Again After A Broken Relationship by Vikky014(f): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
marshalcarter:
Buddy....had it been you are an instrumentalist...I would say you stick to ur instrument but....hmmmmm...

proudly a pianist

@op u dnt enter into a rlationshp wt ur whole hrt. u can always do so whn u get married to avoid stories dt touches d hrt.
Re: How Can I Cope And Be Happy Again After A Broken Relationship by Vikky014(f): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
ronald4lif:
Babes be shortening guys life span sha.
dudes nko
Re: How Can I Cope And Be Happy Again After A Broken Relationship by Vikky014(f): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
otijah:
I write with tears and shattered spirit.
We Just broke up a relationship of 3years and it seems like I should just take away my life nd leave this world for good. I can't bear her exit,I can't concentrate at work, I can't eat, can't do anything. She has been acting silly for days now, creating quarells nd I will still be the one to beg and say sorry even when she is at fault and just yest she swore nt to dial my numb again. I had to call for a break up since it has dawn on me that she is fed up but can't say it out, and she willingly accepted without regrets.
My problem is I want to cont a normall life, be happy and become a man again but I Don't Knw how. I need clues on what to do and forget her easily
Well I was sitting in my desk when she walked in,
she came to me that she wants to have an
account with my bank, and I willingly did the
neccessary things. I couldn't resist her beauty and
so I followed up only with the impression of
sleeping with her and dumping her, nothing More
its has always been a normall thing to me. After
So much pressure she gave in, and we kicked off
for about two weeks before we had sex. It
happened the second time and that's when I
started thinking of letting her out, I never knew I
was in for some big poo. Right now as I write this
SHE is threatning me, raining future curses on me,
crying ever day and night that I have broken her
virginity and wants to leave.
The truth is am into a serious relationship and I
don't have any serious emotional attachment for
her,
I thought she was all these girls that come for the
Money, but she has proven me wrong and to be
frank I disvirgined her
I need advices pls, I dnt want her to interfer in my
relationship, please I need advices

u were nt faithful. serves u right
Re: How Can I Cope And Be Happy Again After A Broken Relationship by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
You just have to man up and let go. It might not be easy but you gotta try,Hang out with friends and family and people that genuinely make you feel good. Talk to them about the situation and get it out of your system, but at the same time, make sure you let yourself enjoy their company too.!
Re: How Can I Cope And Be Happy Again After A Broken Relationship by otijah(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
ZACHIE:
Time is a great healer.
In time she will fade,fair away,distil into gaseous substances of no value.
Meantime, see time again, don't do anything rash or stupid.

Dust up yourself man.
When was the last time you read a good novel?
Look for one.
When was the last time you danced?
Learn that new step.
When was the last time you walked in the
Rain?
When next it rains,walk out freely in it. Let the cascading water drop your tears. Cry if you want to, wee o yourself if you want, the trickling warm urine Will lift you up and make you childlike once again .
When was the last time you screwed a stranger? Hmm. Hit on one. You'll be glad.
After it all, no fucck up say you go back to her oo

most tiMes I hear people commit crimes after divorce or break up, nd I called it stupidity. Today I am experiencing such
Re: How Can I Cope And Be Happy Again After A Broken Relationship by otijah(m): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nneka123:
You just have to man up and let go. It might not be easy but you gotta try,Hang out with friends and family and people that genuinely make you feel good. Talk to them about the situation and get it out of your system, but at the same time, make sure you let yourself enjoy their company too.!
I am Trying to fix maself in companies and be happy, but still her thoughts. Nd memories still lingers in head
ITS NOT EASY TO 4GET
Re: How Can I Cope And Be Happy Again After A Broken Relationship by otijah(m): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Basildvalour:

I wish I can but I promised maself no more relationship till I am abt to marry
Re: How Can I Cope And Be Happy Again After A Broken Relationship by tammyboy1(m): 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Gee get a new chick dahs way better than she is,simple
Re: How Can I Cope And Be Happy Again After A Broken Relationship by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
otijah:
I am Trying to fix maself in companies and be happy, but still her thoughts. Nd memories still lingers in head
ITS NOT EASY TO 4GET
I understand, It's always going to be a memory to you, but trust me when you start engaging yourself with other

activities in your life, you will find happiness.

(1) (Reply)

9 Things That MAY Make Her Fall In Love With You!!! / A True Life Story / 11 Name That You Can Call Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.