Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,054 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup (34287 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic / Were You Happy After Been Dis Virgined? / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
It is common to fail in relationships. There is nothing wrong in failing. It is important to learn from your mistakes in order to move further in your life.But at the same time, it is good to realise why we fail in relationships. When you look back, if you see any corrections to be made to your behaviour, go ahead and do so. This will help you avoid future relationship failures.Pain, hurt and depression are common reactions after a breakup. But soon after that small stage is over, it is better to rejoice.Here are some reasons why to be happy after a breakup.

Reasons why to be happy after a breakup are:

1.You Can Start Life Afresh: Remember that a breakup is a good chance to start everything again from scratch with a new person. This means that you can commit less mistakes this time as you have some experience.

2.You Can Learn From Your Mistakes: Treat it as an opportunity to learn what you have done wrong. In your future relationship, ensure that you don’t repeat mistakes.

3.You Can Do Well In Your New Relationship: Relationship experts say that those who generally have experience from past relationships tend to do well in future relationships as they tend to be more careful.

4.You Will Become Stronger: After you overcome the pain of a breakup and loneliness, you tend to be stronger. This will help you deal with many other ups and downs of life.

5.You Can Make Better Choices: The chances of making wrong choices will greatly reduce after a failed relationship. You tend to tread carefully after a miserable experience.

6.You Will Never Get Carried Away: Even if you come across the most attractive partner who promises the heaven to woo you, you won’t get carried away easily.

7.You Will Learn To Change Or Adapt: This is a very important quality to learn. We all must learn to be flexible to others around us and failed relationships teach us such qualities.

8.You Will Be Grounded: Some relationship failures tend to ground us a bit. Flying in clouds isn’t healthy. Dreaming of ideal relationships isn’t realistic. So, staying grounded is better.

These are the reasons to be happy after a breakup.

mynd44 lalasticlala

35 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by dingbang(m): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Story

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by kinginvagina: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
op you have a vagina brain.

16 Likes

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Most times we look at a closed door so long that we refuse to see an open one, When you try to find good in every evil, advantage in every disadvantage, appointment in every disappointment. Then you are on the path of becoming immortalsmiley

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Bluezy13(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
Alondra:
Most times we look at a closed door so long that we refuse to see an open one, When you try to find good in every evil, advantage in every disadvantage, appointment in every disappointment. Then you are on the path of becoming immortalsmiley

Most times we exaggerate immortality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Draei: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2016
Past tense, things have changed.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by ClassCaptain(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
U can finally say goodbye to the have you eaten question..

Have u eaten, a 5 unit course in every Nigerian relationship

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
Bluezy13:

Most times we exaggerate immortality
Immortality is living above it all smiley

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by haywire07(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
All dis ones na just story to console yaself.
. You can't be happy especially if u love the ex but with time u will get over it

Op and d mod dat pushed it to Fp....

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by AntiWailer: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
he easy ?

you spend the good part of ur life with a basttard and they walk away and you think bullet points can help you heal ?

My dear Op, iz like your head iz paining you.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by cocoberry(f): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
angry Been trying, in fact trying soo hard, I still can't get over TJ sad there is nothing to be happy about breaking up with him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Ask4Info: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
I will be very HONEST to you, Break ups are ONLY pleasant when you are still young, naive and with less pressure.

Believe me, for both Men and Women Break-Ups are no longer funny or something to just conclude from age 28years and above.

Sitting here under my chilling A/C while scrolling between tv stations with my take away Fries, Chicken and chilled Bottle of Pepsi and guess what? (for no particular reason) the thoughts of my exes popped up. I started to think of what i could have done to have made some of those relationships work.

I allowed some of the most loving people who loved me to the end of the world and back slip away. Maybe some because of youthful exhuberance, ego and fear of uncertainty. But in all, i have realized i made very terrible mistakes. Unfortunately, even if i have the opportunity to turn back this hands of time as R.Kelly sang, only this time i will be with either a divorcee, widow, or women with child or children. They are No longer the same.

My advice to the youths even though i know they won't listen: Look for True love while you are still young and struggling because the older and richer you get all that will come your way are opportunist and marriages of convinience or benefits.

Don't worry, if you don't understand what i wrote above, you will in some years from now.

151 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by garlicrey(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Twaci(f): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
It's not easy you know, easier said than done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by saintTim(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
U mean Happy?
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by dhope001(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
1 Corinthian 13

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by neahyo(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
Easier said than done.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Teespice(f): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
valid points.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by MuyiRano(m): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
My nigga really love dis girl bt she broke up wt him in 2014-15... My friend was heartbroken but he moved on. He gat himself another chic earlier dis year and dey're still rolling 2geda. But what baffles me dis former girl has been disturbing my nigga dey com back 2geda & start rolling again. She even confronted him in d presence of dis new babe telling him dey should start from where dey left it cos her bf dey deny her d care,, time & affection my guy dey give her b4 ...Imagine, what nonsense!

Even a girl dat told me she's no longer interested in dat care & affection I showered her some years back has been the one doing the calling now, even when i don't think I've called her up to 5 times dis year, stylishly wanting to come back. But I've already moved on... I pick her call now anytime I feel like. She think my life dey revolve around her fine face?
Some girls/ladies are just confused

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by ichidodo: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
c You get to upgrade to a tall,fair damsel...who speaks five languages and respects the place of your PlayStation 4 in the house.

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Abeeni: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nairalanddss is lala's alt I guess angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Beatzmaker: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin...You only feel like you are better after the first few months....so cut the crap

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Philinho(m): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
depends on what caused d breakup .....when cheated on ur guy n he dumps u, you've no excuse to give

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by curvilicious: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
Reasons and why (tautology)

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
sad
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by martineverest(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
the truth is dat i feel very happy when i break up.its show that d lady isnt wife-worthy and not the right person for me

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Beatzmaker: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
curvilicious:

lol...Our Nigerian English can cause headache

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by Jodforex(m): 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
wink
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by shammah1(m): 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by drizzymtbee(m): 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2016
A girl visited her boyfriend. After
entering his room, the girl greeted and hugged him. After about 30
minutes, the girl unzipped her clothes, removes her clothes and she was left with only bra and
undies nearly naked. Then the
following discusions took place:
GIRL: darling pls make love to me.
BOY: No dear. I wont make love
to you pls.
GIRL: Am I not sexy enough? See.
I am half naked. Pls make love to me. I beg you.
BOY: Yeah u are sexy but pls put
on your clothes pls I dont want to have sex pls.
GIRL: (She removes her bra): darling pls na I beg you. Have sex with me.
BOY: No. Put on your clothes. I am in the mood but I wont make love to you.
GIRL: Why? Dont u love me?
BOY: yeah I love you so much. Pls I want to wait till our wedding night. Put on your clothes. Let us wait till our wedding night before we will
have sex. I love and respect your body. Then the girl puts on
her clothes back without any sex taking place...
DO SUCH MEN EXIST?
YES & NO .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by martineverest(m): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
curvilicious:
thats is a subject of deliberation in modern english.....its the only tautology that is 'accepted' by english gurus

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup by fijiano202(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Werey ni op sha .. Too much american movies dey worry you..nothing to be happy abt a break up with a lady you love..

Guy u will feel like the walls are closing in and finding someone better will seem hard

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies / How Do I Handle This? / The 10 Habits That Keep Marriages Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.