Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Woman Gives Bath To Her Cheating Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets..is This Revenge?!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Gives Bath To Her Cheating Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets..is This Revenge?!! (813 Views)

14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Bath To Her Cheating Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets..is This Revenge?!! by SleekyP(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
This happened to a man who cheated on his girlfriend,and when she learned about it,she carried out the exact draconian punishment and sent pictures as a proof.

With a bunch of Apple gadgets taking a not-so-refreshing bath,this man has definitely paid the price for his wrong-doing,as we can see easily see the equivalent of a couple of thousands of Naira sinking.

What do you think? angry

1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Bath To Her Cheating Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets..is This Revenge?!! by SleekyP(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
She bad! but she didn't have to go too far...

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Bath To Her Cheating Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets..is This Revenge?!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
May she R.I.P in advance because its only GOD knows what i will do to her
Re: Woman Gives Bath To Her Cheating Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets..is This Revenge?!! by SleekyP(m): 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
sameer1212:
May she R.I.P in advance because its only GOD knows what i will do to her
please don't kill her grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Bath To Her Cheating Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets..is This Revenge?!! by naijaboiy: 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
This is bullshit.

The guy will simply buy new gadgets and retrieve his contacts.

It's pointless to me because all these actions can't recover a broken heart.

Just move on undecided
Re: Woman Gives Bath To Her Cheating Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets..is This Revenge?!! by sinaj(f): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Toh baaaad embarassed

she iz finishd
Re: Woman Gives Bath To Her Cheating Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets..is This Revenge?!! by xpac01(m): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
That's what anger causes. Not justifying her actions sha, but believe thou me, when the cheating beckons you'll act an act you hardly can reckon.
Re: Woman Gives Bath To Her Cheating Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets..is This Revenge?!! by SleekyP(m): 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
xpac01:
That's what anger causes. Not justifying her actions sha, but believe thou me, when the cheating beckons you'll act an act you hardly can reckon.
True!
Re: Woman Gives Bath To Her Cheating Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets..is This Revenge?!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Oh no she didn't! grin

This is what i call, "I'm so mad at you, and i will go crazy on you" LOL.

She went to far mehn, The guy can still buy all these stuff back, and she's just left with her broken heart. undecided
Re: Woman Gives Bath To Her Cheating Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets..is This Revenge?!! by SleekyP(m): 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
sinaj:
Toh baaaad embarassed

she iz finishd
embarassed
Re: Woman Gives Bath To Her Cheating Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets..is This Revenge?!! by SleekyP(m): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
undecided
Re: Woman Gives Bath To Her Cheating Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets..is This Revenge?!! by SleekyP(m): 12:16am On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Woman Gives Bath To Her Cheating Boyfriend's Apple Gadgets..is This Revenge?!! by SleekyP(m): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Download Romantic Movies / Why Sleeping Naked Is Good For You... / Nigerian Women Most Unfaithful Wives In The World?-vangaurd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.