Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

How Will Fayose Explain It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will Fayose Explain It? (651 Views)

See This! Will Fayose Soon Leave Pdp? / When Will Fayose Resign As The Governor Of Ekiti State? / When Will Fayose React To This Saraki Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will Fayose Explain It? by laidian(m): 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Reminiscing on the unspeakable events of the electioneering days, there is no doubt that Gov. Fayose is one the biggest character assassinators in the just concluded polls. Both parties (APC and PDP) disciples were guilty of this mess, now that the dawn is cast, Fayose's untamed emotions seemed to have landed him in hot pepper-soup.

If he survived the impeachement saga, surely, he will have to meet with Gen Buhari one-on-one on matters affecting his state. I'm curious, how will he explain his front page advertorial madness against Buhari's person?
Re: How Will Fayose Explain It? by temitemi1(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

1 Like

Re: How Will Fayose Explain It? by Inkman(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
laidian:
Reminiscing on the unspeakable events of the electioneering days, there is no doubt that Gov. Fayose is one the biggest character assassinators in the just concluded polls. Both parties (APC and PDP) disciples were guilty of this mess, now that the dawn is cast, Fayose's untamed emotions seemed to have landed him in hot pepper-soup.
If he survived the impeachement saga, surely, he will have to meet with Gen Buhari one-on-one on matters affecting his state. I'm curious, how will he explain his front page advertorial madness against Buhari's person?

in politics, there are no permanent friends nor enemies..... Only permanent interests.
Re: How Will Fayose Explain It? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
As simple as this

1 Like

Re: How Will Fayose Explain It? by laidian(m): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
tkcosby02:
As simple as this

lol

(1) (Reply)

Full List of Buhari’s 19-Member Transition Committee / 2015 Poll : Hate Campaign Caused Jonathan ’s Defeat – PDP / Soyinka: Buhari Was Better Of Two Evils, Jonathan Was An “unmitigated Disaster"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.