Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

Legalizing Marijuana, Clarion Call To General Buhari -ymodulus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legalizing Marijuana, Clarion Call To General Buhari -ymodulus (4561 Views)

Bricklayers Display Unusual love to General Buhari at UITH (photos) / General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile / General Buhari's Plan To Secure Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legalizing Marijuana, Clarion Call To General Buhari -ymodulus by ApexTitan(m): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2015
I wouldn't use it myself, but there is no denying the fact that this crop does have many functions. Buhari should legalise it.

2 Likes

Re: Legalizing Marijuana, Clarion Call To General Buhari -ymodulus by samsard(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Ymodulus I think you are trying to blackmail us into legalizing marijuana by citing it as a possible revenue source. And to say that marijuana has no negative effect would amount to being economical with the truth. I have personally witnessed a downward spiral trend, in the lives of marijuana smokers i know.
Re: Legalizing Marijuana, Clarion Call To General Buhari -ymodulus by blym4real: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2015
Nigeria is not mature enough for the legalization of marijuana.
You talked about the merits of it legalization but failed to discuss the disadvantages of it, the health implication of excessive consumption of marijuana is terrible, a good example is majek fashek.
I know atleast three people who had mental problems due to the excessive consumption beside this health implications there
is no any control mechanism in this country.
Re: Legalizing Marijuana, Clarion Call To General Buhari -ymodulus by blym4real: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2015
When a person smokes
marijuana, THC quickly
passes from the lungs
into the bloodstream.
The blood carries the
chemical to the brain
and other organs
throughout the body.
The body absorbs THC
more slowly when the
person eats or drinks it.
In that case, the user
generally feels the
effects after 30
minutes to 1 hour.
THC acts on specific
brain cell receptors that
ordinarily react to
natural THC-like
chemicals in the brain.
These natural
chemicals play a role in
normal brain
development and
function.
Marijuana overactivates
parts of the brain that
contain the highest
number of these
receptors. This causes
the "high" that users
feel. Other effects
include:
altered senses
(for example,
seeing brighter
colors)
altered sense of
time
changes in mood
impaired body
movement
difficulty with
thinking and
problem-solving
impaired memory
Re: Legalizing Marijuana, Clarion Call To General Buhari -ymodulus by PapiWata: 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
blym4real:
When a person smokes
marijuana, THC quickly
passes from the lungs
into the bloodstream.
The blood carries the
chemical to the brain
and other organs
throughout the body.
The body absorbs THC
more slowly when the
person eats or drinks it.
In that case, the user
generally feels the
effects after 30
minutes to 1 hour.
THC acts on specific
brain cell receptors that
ordinarily react to
natural THC-like
chemicals in the brain.
These natural
chemicals play a role in
normal brain
development and
function.
Marijuana overactivates
parts of the brain that
contain the highest
number of these
receptors. This causes
the "high" that users
feel. Other effects
include:
altered senses
(for example,
seeing brighter
colors)
altered sense of
time
changes in mood
impaired body
movement
difficulty with
thinking and
problem-solving
impaired memory

This bud's for you, buddy. I know you are firing up a fatty right now this minute.

2 Likes

Re: Legalizing Marijuana, Clarion Call To General Buhari -ymodulus by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
samsard:
Ymodulus I think you are trying to blackmail us into legalizing marijuana by citing it as a possible revenue source. And to say that marijuana has no negative effect would amount to being economical with the truth. I have personally witnessed a downward spiral trend, in the lives of marijuana smokers i know.
Re: Legalizing Marijuana, Clarion Call To General Buhari -ymodulus by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 03, 2015
This generation will testify to the implementation of cannabis by law and all elements that in as much as attempt to prevent this will be destroyed instantly by forces no man can control
It is the name of the prophet (pbuh) I bring this message. ALL OF MANKIND WILL BOW TO THE ISLAMIC STATE.
Cannabis plantation and cultivation will be implemented by force and the Islamic state has taken control of cannabis regardless of your false christian leaders who will be tortured and killed in the same manner they negelcted and refused aid to the citizens who struggle to make a living from crop cultures. All other infidels will be assassinated by the sword, murdered in cold blood. This will surely occur.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/former-ndlea-boss-killed-in-borno/

Medicinal marijuana is recognized at the international level along with its properties that cure numerous ailments even terminal diseases.

Malaria is the number one killer of youths in Africa and we know how to cure this using cannabis. There is no longer need for illiterates and we will see their destruction in this day and age.
http://sensiseeds.com/en/blog/cannabis-treatment-malaria/

Re: Legalizing Marijuana, Clarion Call To General Buhari -ymodulus by PapiWata: 6:11pm On May 03, 2015
What's the deal with the terrorist flag ?

You started out making a good case for the legalization of weed, but then you went clear out to left field and declared your love for the most sadistic terror group ever to plague this planet.

If you are indeed serious in your endorsement of the ISIS terror gang, rest assured that you and your kind will be clinically removed from mortal existence by the forces of good, comprising SANE Muslim fighters, waging war alongside a GLOBAL coalition drawn from ALL other faiths who side with the fundamental good that is vital for the survival of the human race.

If smoking weed makes you support these terrible sub-humans that seek to disguise their purely demonic agenda as a religious movement, then I can state right now that weed is CLEARLY not for you sir, because rather than make you a mellow and easy-going stoner, weed has scrambled your already defective grey matter, and rendered you a clear and present danger to the civilized world.

Sir, my honest advice to you is that you stay sober, avoiding all drugs and alcohol for the rest of your existence, lest it become necessary to cull you along with other members of the death-cult that you worship, as evidenced by the above very bizarre post.

3 Likes

Re: Legalizing Marijuana, Clarion Call To General Buhari -ymodulus by nduchucks: 6:15pm On May 03, 2015
FYI: make una no compare Oyibo weed to Nigerian weed at all. Nigerian weed is too potent to be legalized.
Re: Legalizing Marijuana, Clarion Call To General Buhari -ymodulus by alobam1: 6:19pm On May 03, 2015
This topic should be on front.page...oya Seun move it

1 Like

Re: Legalizing Marijuana, Clarion Call To General Buhari -ymodulus by Ymodulus: 7:16pm On May 03, 2015
alobam1:
This topic should be on front.page...oya Seun move it

Just thought of that. Lalasticlala , ishilove
Re: Legalizing Marijuana, Clarion Call To General Buhari -ymodulus by LagosBoi2(m): 9:21pm On May 04, 2015
I only use it to make tea every morning and believe me it's wonderful. I think it should be legalized

Pls move this thread
fp material
Re: Legalizing Marijuana, Clarion Call To General Buhari -ymodulus by SOUNDKING: 10:28pm On May 04, 2015
Draging my jombo, whether they legalise it or not i wount quit mary j.
Re: Legalizing Marijuana, Clarion Call To General Buhari -ymodulus by spigaspike: 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
Done find the platform finally!.. Oya fellow cannabis enthusiast,how do we agitate for the legalization of this wonder plant.?

An online petition?(Just thinking out loud)
Re: Legalizing Marijuana, Clarion Call To General Buhari -ymodulus by submit: 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
@Op. Do u vape? How can I get a vaporizer? Checked ebay but getting it ere to neija is d prob. Pls how do u advise. I need it before the end of next week. Thanks Boss

1 Like

Re: Legalizing Marijuana, Clarion Call To General Buhari -ymodulus by submit: 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
#LegaliseWeed
Re: Legalizing Marijuana, Clarion Call To General Buhari -ymodulus by kafeii123: 12:05am On Jul 19, 2016
babajero:
Lets just pray first he doesnt make his tenure a regional affair.

What a prayer back then! Kudos to your foresight

1 Like

Re: Legalizing Marijuana, Clarion Call To General Buhari -ymodulus by RollMall: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2017
For all Smoking Accessories , shop Online at Nigeria's One Stop Shop for everything Smoking Accessories ;

http://www.rollmall.com.ng

We stock Dry herb Vapes, Rice/Hemp/Cellulose Rolling Papers, Hookahs /Bongs, Detoxification Juice and Tea, Shisha Gel and accessories, Wrist watch Lighters, Crushers and many more smoke accessories.

Next Day Delivery Nationwide Nigeria.
��

[url]RollMall.com.ng[/url]

... Nature Heals, Go Natural !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forgotten Facts: The Day Nigeria And Cameroon Almost Went To War Part 1. / Gov. Rochas Okorocha Builds The Largest Bridge In Southeast (pics) / Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.