Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Nairaland Kings And Queens Unpluged - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Kings And Queens Unpluged (440 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Nairalanders Romance Kings And Queens Come In Here / Letter To All Our Slay Mamas And Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Kings And Queens Unpluged by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 25, 2015
Let me jas break the silence ....behind every single NL member's mind...is this desire to meet the right person...lets not pretend, we are busy.

I've heard people say that all they need is just to see the right person, and both heart just click...oh yea it sure does.

So, If you've got the looks DON'T HESITATE ...LET THE WORLD SEE YOU!!

I WISH U LUCK!!

Vinohh
Re: Nairaland Kings And Queens Unpluged by chekasforchekas: 2:01am On Apr 25, 2015
Let's see
Re: Nairaland Kings And Queens Unpluged by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 25, 2015
Rubbish!. Go to bed.
Re: Nairaland Kings And Queens Unpluged by Divineluv14(f): 2:13am On Apr 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Nairaland Kings And Queens Unpluged by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:
Rubbish!. Go to bed.
U GO TO UR MAT grin

(1) (Reply)

Ireland Legalized Same Sex Marriage / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? / Answer This Question To Stand A Chance Of Winning A Ram!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.