Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

4 Reasons,that You Might Be Dating A Female GANGSTA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons,that You Might Be Dating A Female GANGSTA (941 Views)

Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? / You May Be Dating A Coded Ashewo / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons,that You Might Be Dating A Female GANGSTA by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 25, 2015
1) She bleaches like crazy, that her face is like that of an angel, and her hands and legs are as dark as BURNT YAM!!

2) she can down FOUR bottles of origin in 10mins, yet she claims she's just having a taste.

3) She tattoos her bo0bs and Butt, and she lives other part of her body clean.. when u see this signs ...remember why you came o... grin

4) She never coughs when home boys, are bazzing raps of GANJA in her presence grin

Feel free to add yours

vinoh

Re: 4 Reasons,that You Might Be Dating A Female GANGSTA by ronald4lif(m): 1:43am On Apr 25, 2015
Not sure if number 3 makes one a gangstar.
Re: 4 Reasons,that You Might Be Dating A Female GANGSTA by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 25, 2015
Lol! I wanna be a female gangster cool

3 & 4 are cool grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons,that You Might Be Dating A Female GANGSTA by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 25, 2015
funny... but I do decent girls cos am allergic to gangsterism...
Re: 4 Reasons,that You Might Be Dating A Female GANGSTA by whizjay(m): 2:43am On Apr 25, 2015
Number 3
..............Mostly dem High Class runs Girls.angry

Number 2 & 4
............. Mostly Local runs Babes. angry

Number 1
.........This happens when (Numbers 2&4) try and Fail to Become (Number 3)

grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons,that You Might Be Dating A Female GANGSTA by whizjay(m): 2:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Chiam55:
Lol! I wanna be a female gangster cool

3 & 4 are cool grin

Yep, 3 is a turn on....

Buh can you handle 4??

gringrin

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons,that You Might Be Dating A Female GANGSTA by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 25, 2015
whizjay:
Number 3
..............Mostly dem High Class runs Girls.angry

Number 2 & 4
............. Mostly Local runs Babes. angry

Number 1
.........This happens when (Numbers 2&4) try and Fail to Become (Number 3)

grin

grin grin
Re: 4 Reasons,that You Might Be Dating A Female GANGSTA by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 25, 2015
Equalizer:
funny... but I do decent girls cos am allergic to gangsterism...
remember at first, they appear decent...grin
Re: 4 Reasons,that You Might Be Dating A Female GANGSTA by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 25, 2015
vinohh:
remember at first, they appear decent...grin
I understand your point but the kinda girls I go out with don't even know what orijin is or what is used for...
Re: 4 Reasons,that You Might Be Dating A Female GANGSTA by justmag(m): 7:23am On Apr 25, 2015
My ex had tattoo and piercings and she is no gangster. Baseless! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Questions You Never Need To Ask A Man That Loves You / This Will Surely Make A Lot Of Women Angry / Ladies! Choose 5 Main Qualities To Create Your Ideal Boyfriend And Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.