Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) (54229 Views)

Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 25, 2015
agarawu23:
no wonder your brain is not working well. stop weed bro , its bad for your health

Nigeria - Jamaica just to propose? so the gal go love the guy pass we wey propose for canteen? "eku iranu"

another animal on the loose.......... whats wrong with the securities at ibadan zoo
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 25, 2015
StealthyMe:
That's nice...try to panic a benin girl in the air just cos u want to propose.
If she nor slap you ehnn... grin
. lol Are you trying to say Benin girls are harsh?
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Clementor(m): 7:22am On Apr 25, 2015
Love in the air.
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by justwise(m): 7:23am On Apr 25, 2015
Where is the video?
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by tonyx4x44(m): 7:24am On Apr 25, 2015
private jet? jamaica
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by tesyfresh(f): 7:24am On Apr 25, 2015
Just admiring grin
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by suptol(m): 7:25am On Apr 25, 2015
lovely
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 7:25am On Apr 25, 2015
Wow, hw nice. smiley
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:27am On Apr 25, 2015
Thank God its his private jet. Let him try it wit an international airline. Indefinite suspension d next day
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by pickabeau1: 7:29am On Apr 25, 2015
Aside from the fact that this plane does not look like a plane that can. Reach Jamaica

It looks like a simulator

3 Likes

Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by frankmoney(m): 7:30am On Apr 25, 2015
my dream job...to be a pilot
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by peteruuu(m): 7:31am On Apr 25, 2015
Why is the ring not on the proper finger?
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by themodernman: 7:32am On Apr 25, 2015
This kain proposal na do or die....either you say yes or I crash ds plane angry

2 Likes

Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 25, 2015
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by bimbo720: 7:38am On Apr 25, 2015
I key into dis IJN

1 Like

Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by chubbygal(f): 7:42am On Apr 25, 2015
Ooh! My goodness this is lovely....................meanwhile

1 Like

Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by prettyrosiemua(f): 7:42am On Apr 25, 2015
Dear future husband,
hope u just saw this proposal, I want one as romantic as this too.
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Ameboperoo(m): 7:47am On Apr 25, 2015
Holywizard:
Is dat not Seun Awolowo Osewa Otapiapia
Exactly, the son of one Mr. Osewa Oluwadamilare alias Baba Seun!
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by eebruboss(m): 7:49am On Apr 25, 2015
It's lovely tho!... Money is good o
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by pure2012soul(m): 7:51am On Apr 25, 2015
I wish them well
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 7:52am On Apr 25, 2015
NOMB
NoNE of my business
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 25, 2015
FLAWLES:
.Jamaica is far na>what if smtin cun happen for road na>watin dem go tell God? sad
hi God, u see, me and my fiancee you showed me in my dream, yh that one, i was goin to propose to her, so i wanted to take her to jamica, any way, sumtin happend on the way im sure you are aware of so if u fit just organise angels make we just continue the weeding from here, e no go bad *big grin*
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Rocktation(f): 7:53am On Apr 25, 2015
peteruuu:
Why is the ring not on the proper finger?

No other finger can be more proper.

1 Like

Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by deolu2000(m): 7:55am On Apr 25, 2015
OP doesn't know what a privat jet looks like or was just trying to add salt and pepper to the story,cos all i see here is a beach craft and please this can't fly from lagos to jamaica oooo.anyway,congrat to the love birds,make me self come go do my own na him remain.

2 Likes

Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Jerrick(m): 7:55am On Apr 25, 2015
Very romantic.
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by osazee12(m): 7:56am On Apr 25, 2015
Really, nigeria to jamacia in that aircraft

1 Like

Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 7:57am On Apr 25, 2015
Noted
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Owodiong(m): 7:58am On Apr 25, 2015
Congrat to dem
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by deadie(m): 8:02am On Apr 25, 2015
SuperSuave:
Nigerian guys would definitely top list of top three romantic guys. So yesterday a romantic and wealthy Nigerian pilot Tobi Layade proposed to his girlfriend while flying from Nigeria to Jamaica in his private jet. As they were on the trip, he made her believe the jet was having a mechanical fault and while she panicked as they sort for a solution, he popped the question.

Congrats to them!!!

Better romance comes with a huge pocket sha oh.

www.dorovibes.com
The lady is beautiful and good looking

So his private jet is a Piper Warrior (see the photo) and you claim he was flying from Nigeria to Jamaica. The range of the piper warrior is approximately 1,100km. Distance from Lagos to Jamaica (Kingston) is approximately 8700 km. The shortest distance across the Atlantic Ocean is 2,575 km. So please tell me, how is he gonna fly the Piper Warrior across the Atlantic?

2 Likes

Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Seaen(m): 8:05am On Apr 25, 2015
Nigeria to Jamaica Private Jet? Nigerian Bloggers won't kee somebody ooo
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by COvo(m): 8:06am On Apr 25, 2015
jeffizy:
Love in the air. Really nice.

ERM......You sure that's a private jet and it can fly from Nigeria to Jamaica?
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Eyepencil: 8:07am On Apr 25, 2015
prettyrosiemua:
Dear future husband,
hope u just saw this proposal, I want one as romantic as this too.
Am here grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Water Vendor Impregnates Identical Twin Sisters In Suleja / Man Removes His Fiancee's Wig In Pre-Wedding Pictures / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.