Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) (54279 Views)

Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by iamord(m): 9:50am On Apr 25, 2015
I love it!!
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2015
When your salary is N2m monthly, you worry less about beautiful girls..
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by jetsetgo: 9:55am On Apr 25, 2015
[size=24pt]Nigeria To Jaimaca In A Piper Cherokee ala Warrior. Unpressurized Cabin and a range slightly under 1000km

AWON STORY TELLERS: I HAIL UNA[/size]
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by prettyrosiemua(f): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2015
justwise:

Why must it be future husband? Why not you as a future wife? You can do it, make your money and propose to him
I kinda prefer the 'traditional proposal' and I'm sure working towards having my own money.
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 25, 2015
Cherlene:

Goodmorning

Absolutely MARVELLOUS PROPOSAL.

I love the ORIGINALITY and EFFORT behind this beautiful OCCASION.

Cherlene

To me, that proposal is not just it at all. Why instill fear into someone just to propose to them?
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by esosuo: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2015
prince3009:

To me, that proposal is not just it at all. Why instill fear into someone just to propose to them?
Dats the fun in it dude , all the matter na pre planned mata jare
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2015
...and they banged later. End of story
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by FLAWLES(f): 10:23am On Apr 25, 2015
SuperSuave:
the guy will be like "Baba you know I was just trying to be romantic, make me wake plz" grin and the lady will be like "if ah tear you slap angry no be you cause am"
.lolz
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Cherlene(f): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2015
prince3009:

I understand your concern. Probably was not the AMBITION of the male, to AVOID his Fiancee perceiving his PROPOSAL.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Venom104: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2015
Please these rich guys should stop raising the standard of marriage proposal..
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Bowaley17(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2015
Oh my sweet...
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2015
Topic should have read: See how a Nigerian pilot proposed to his womanfriend.

P.S. Know the difference between a jet and a plane.
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 25, 2015
I always tell guys, just concentrate on development urself, pray to God for a good job, u will get tired of ladies.
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by ireneony(f): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2015
congrats to themsmiley
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by princesa(f): 11:53am On Apr 25, 2015
Eureka123:

Nice one smiley

OMG! First page things! I knew this thread had potentials when I saw it.

*modified*

grin grin
yeah well, nobody cares that you're on frontpage undecided

@topic
cool couples smiley
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by unapologetic: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
SuperSuave:
Nigerian guys would definitely top list of top three romantic guys. So yesterday a romantic and wealthy Nigerian pilot Tobi Layade proposed to his girlfriend while flying from Nigeria to Jamaica in his private jet. As they were on the trip, he made her believe the jet was having a mechanical fault and while she panicked as they sort for a solution, he popped the question.

Congrats to them!!!

Better romance comes with a huge pocket sha oh.

www.dorovibes.com
The lady is beautiful and good looking

Lol. It's a piper warrior. A piston engine plane and not a Jet. Not even close

1 Like

Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by dayodare49o: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
SuperSuave:
I no sure well well shey that thing in that pix na plane or molue
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by BlackGirlsCode: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Pilots that young aren't wealthy.
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by html14java(f): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
SuperSuave:
hahahaha they can fear ehn grin

The lady is really beautiful I must confess and she looks innocent too smiley
Farano ishilove do the needful
i am still searching for the [size=18pt]beautiful[/size]. please guide me
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Rimimafia: 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
it will be difficult for this plan to get to Ogbomosho from Lagos. Boss, correct the destination. definitely not Nigeria to Jamaica.
Talk another thing.
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Eureka123(f): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
princesa:

yeah well, nobody cares that you're on frontpage undecided

@topic
cool couples smiley

Does it look like I give a Bleep?? Just face front please. angry embarassed
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
SuperSuave:
Nigerian guys would definitely top list of top three romantic guys. So yesterday a romantic and wealthy Nigerian pilot Tobi Layade proposed to his girlfriend while flying from Nigeria to Jamaica in his private jet. As they were on the trip, he made her believe the jet was having a mechanical fault and while she panicked as they sort for a solution, he popped the question.

Congrats to them!!!

Better romance comes with a huge pocket sha oh.

www.dorovibes.com
The lady is beautiful and good looking

Not a jet and definitely not crossing the Atlantic.

Try again.
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by RaptorX: 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
pickabeau1:
Aside from the fact that this plane does not look like a plane that can. Reach Jamaica

It looks like a simulator
Thinking the same, look more like a two seater Cessna not a private jet. No way will a Cessna fly across the Atlantic to Jamaica except they are on a suicide mission.
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by pickabeau1: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
RaptorX:
Thinking the same, look more like a two seater Cessna not a private jet. No way will a Cessna fly across the Atlantic to Jamaica except they are on a suicide mission.

Yep..lol
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by princesa(f): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
Eureka123:

Does it look like I give a Bleep?? Just face front please. angry embarassed
my apologies, honestly smiley

1 Like

Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Eureka123(f): 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
princesa:

my apologies, honestly smiley

grin grin Thank you. Sorry for lashing out too.

1 Like

Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by StealthyMe(m): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
shitshappen:

Slap you ko? Benin girl no go panic when she has 'wings'. She go just fly comot leave you there, na only you Waka come. grin

grin
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by StealthyMe(m): 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
Freemanan:

LOL.. why evuls?

I dey fear them ni ooo

1 Like

Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by bettydee(f): 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
[quote
author=deolu2000 post=33084116]OP doesn't know what a privat jet looks
like or was just trying to add salt and pepper to the story,cos all i
see here is a beach craft and please this can't fly from lagos to
jamaica oooo.anyway,congrat to the love birds,make me self come go do my
own na him remain.[/quote]

hmmmmm......
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by StealthyMe(m): 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Adaobi12:
. lol Are you trying to say Benin girls are harsh?

Noooo...did i? grin cheesy
Re: LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
StealthyMe:

Noooo...did i? grin cheesy
. kinda.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo / 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge / Office Romance - My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.