Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims (10369 Views)

We Will Save $10bn From Fuel Importation- Buhari / Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay N413b Subsidy Claims / Fuel Scarcity: FG Pays N156bn Fuel Subsidy Claims To Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by chumasmog(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I will like to know how the senile, clueless and certificateless buhari will handle this. He doesn't believe the subsidy. He thinks its a scam. He believes that the current fuel price is not subsidised. His eyes go open when he enters there grin

He 's been there before. Trust me he has the experience.
Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by Sweetcollins: 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Aromas:

Nigerians has find their way out the clueless president who has sabotage our future to his personal and cabinets. The way forward now is to support the incoming administration of GMB. If he fail Nigerians again, thank God our votes is now counted. So we can flush him out coming 2019. God bless Nigeria!!!

Gbam...unity we stand

1 Like

Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by 989900: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
Scammers!
Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Its only an irresponsible govt that allows middle men 2 feed fat on out commonwealth. Some if this useless marketer does next 2 nothing.
Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Its only an irresponsible govt that allows middle men 2 feed fat on our commonwealth. Some if this useless marketer does next 2 nothing.
Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by nobeku: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I will like to know how the senile, clueless and certificateless buhari will handle this. He doesn't believe the subsidy. He thinks its a scam. He believes that the current fuel price is not subsidised. His eyes go open when he enters there grin
In de voice of Antonio Banderas,"Your Father Nyansh"...
Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by ShowYourCertificate: 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
nobeku:
In de voice of Antonio Banderas,"Your Father Nyansh"...
E pain am grin
Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by atlwireles: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
In 4 weeks their miracle worker will take over, we will then find out if there is subsidy or not. Their manifesto claimed Jonathan was wasting $7B, now, they have the chance to save that invisible $7B.

Time for me to have my fun with the freeloaders waiting for their president to give them N40 petrol, free food for their poverty stricken children and N5,000 for their lazy rear ends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by PrinceMario(m): 6:03am On Apr 26, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I hope you're not heading to suicidal. 8yrs is not a small journey bro. I hope you'd learn to deal with it soon if u succeeded not committing suicide.
Re: Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims by ShowYourCertificate: 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
PrinceMario:
I hope you're not heading to suicidal. 8yrs is not a small journey bro. I hope you'd learn to deal with it soon if u succeeded not committing suicide.
I'm glad you quoted my post. In two years time, my post will come in handy. Then the likes of you guys might start contemplating suicide grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Now Politicians Cannot “pocket” The Judiciary Under My Leadership – Onnoghen / Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians / Donald Duke, Ogunlewe, Call For Addition Of Portfolios In Ministerial Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.