Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

The Reason She Will Not Marry Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason She Will Not Marry Me (650 Views)

This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason She Will Not Marry Me by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2015
Initially I was scared, but I managed to comport myself and asked her: Will you marry me? I could feel my heart beating like the drums of samba. Her response got me out when She said NO. I asked her why? she said I don't have a car and I asked is car more important than love she said NO, but she can't imagine marrying a guy without a car when all the guys she dated has a car. Further, she won't want to be climbing bike or keke with "and co" with the possible stress of a baby in her hands. Then I laughed and bid her fare well but I must admit I still want her...pls, guys what do I do?
Re: The Reason She Will Not Marry Me by agarawu23(m): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2015
mitcheew

fake story
Re: The Reason She Will Not Marry Me by Stanley4E(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2015
Get a Car
Re: The Reason She Will Not Marry Me by justmag(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2015
Gawdd!!!...Something told me not to open this thread, waste of my data. angry
Re: The Reason She Will Not Marry Me by Basildvalour(m): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2015
Get a wife, not a hoe (farming implement though)
Re: The Reason She Will Not Marry Me by Svelteb(f): 10:37am On Apr 25, 2015
Stanley4E:
Get a Car
abi o
Re: The Reason She Will Not Marry Me by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2015
Bros i advice you to ignored that girl for the rest of your days! You know why?
Cos even if she change her mind and marry you she may still chase guys with CARS.
Anyway you suppose to ask her wether her old man has CAR before her marry her Mum.

Note: Considering the fact that i came from the region where Girls consider CAR as 'MUST HAVE' before marriage, few months after i met my Fiancee i just fel like let me sell my car in order to test her love 4 me, i spent morethan 7months without a Car, When i realised her love for me doesnt change even a bit thats wen i bought another Car.
Re: The Reason She Will Not Marry Me by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2015
When a woman leaves a man with vision for a man with television,, one day she will see the man with vision in her husband television..

Op, if you are a man with vision, driven purpose and determination leave the girls alone.. When your time comes, when success comes knocking on your door, you will no cause for regrets..

Fulfill your dreams...

1 Like

Re: The Reason She Will Not Marry Me by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Come pay me my MB,see fake story

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Sex Addiction (must Read!!!) / A Letter To My Girlfriend By Effa Eteng / Share Your Love Story With A Beautiful Wedding Website..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.