Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Girls Why?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Why?? (743 Views)

Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This / Girls Why Is That Your Pusssy Will Be Itching U Badly Yet U Still Form / Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Why?? by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2015
these seems to be the common handwork among girls..

WHY DO GIRLS LOVE SKIN BLEACHING??
Re: Girls Why?? by vjsmiles: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2015

Re: Girls Why?? by Brugo(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2015
angry

It's a fashion trend.

Nowadays I look critically at the colour integrity and homogeneity of the face, hands and legs.
Re: Girls Why?? by temitemi1(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2015
Yellow pawpaw is on high demand by guys grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Why?? by Borrusia: 11:22am On Apr 25, 2015
So that they'll attract Mrcork or searching4love

1 Like

Re: Girls Why?? by yusufyusuf1: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2015
They want to look like tonto dike and the rest kilode tenbora in patoranking voice grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Girls Why?? by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 25, 2015
yusufyusuf1:
They want to look like tonto dike and the rest kilode tenbora in patoranking voice grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
remaing tatoo grin
Re: Girls Why?? by barackodam: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2015
because......i dont do black girls.....

heheheheheheehehehehehehehe

i cant marry a BLEACHED and i dont encourage bleaching though i lust after yellow pawpaws

gringringringringringringringringringrin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls Why?? by Oahray: 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
Some guys are even guilty of bleaching too, yet people would like to make it seem it's just girls, and it's all girls.

Funny how you notice a girl more after she gets lighter, yet you pretend you like it natural. Make we hear word jor. There are more important issues on which you can correct girls, not one guys support directly or indirectly.

That horse is dead, but you can keep flogging for your amusement.
Re: Girls Why?? by Tallesty1(m): 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
If all the comments above are true.

Then your question should be boys why

(1) (Reply)

A Teenager Get Married To Her Father And Lose Her Virginity To Him :o / Please What Does This Mean ?? / Topics To Avoid In Your Conversation With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.