Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This (11272 Views)

She Sent Me This After We Had Sex / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by hungrynigerian: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin abeg wetin we go call this one?

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by Virginkpekus(f): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin

She knew ur a perv asking her to take picture while in the shower

15 Likes

Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
hahahaha, na so

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
your head no correct, for mentioning Ibadan girls

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by Cutehector(m): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
na una na.. She dey represent

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by hungrynigerian: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
You be Ibadan girl? sorry I no know before.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by FunkyMetahuman: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
She is obviously from aba

Made in aba

Local aba girls
She wan show you that her uncle wey dey ragos get nice bathroom

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by hungrynigerian: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
She is obviously from aba
Made in aba
Local aba girls
na Ibadan girl...this is someone I know very well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
hungrynigerian:

You be Ibadan girl? sorry I no know before.
now that you've known, kindly modify
Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
u ask for her to snap pix while she"s in the shower and she come snap am.wich one u dey complain again? cheesy...besides ...ibadan babes na correct babes dem be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by hungrynigerian: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:
u ask for her to snap pix while she"s in the shower and she come snap am.wich one u dey complain again? cheesy
lefulefu you no go leave me alone?
Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by hungrynigerian: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
now that you've known, kindly modify
No vex but she be your fellow Ibadan girl..i can give you her number to advise her make she no dey fall una hand.

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by sinistermind(m): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
To tell you that she jasi too

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
hungrynigerian:

lefulefu you no go leave me alone?
i no go rest until i take u do money grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by hungrynigerian: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:
i no go rest until i take u do money grin grin
where is your state of origin?
Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
hungrynigerian:

where is your state of origin?
i be edo guy cheesy
Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by FunkyMetahuman: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
hungrynigerian:
na Ibadan girl...this is someone I know very well
proof?
Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by Jetleeee: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
And you had to create a thread about it?

Maaan una get plenty idiots for this una romance section sha. Chai!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by reyscrub(m): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
She want make you know sey she be omo baba olowo in estate
Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by hungrynigerian: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:
i be edo guy cheesy
No wonder...Be careful

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by hungrynigerian: 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jetleeee:
And you had to create a thread about it?
Maaan una get plenty idiots for this una romance section sha. Chai!
who you dey call idiot? watch your mouth
Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by Tazdroid(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
Is this an excuse to make a jest of Ibadan girls or what?

This is just wrong op and you know it, no argument about it undecided
undecided
Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by hungrynigerian: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
Tazdroid:
Is this an excuse to make a jest of Ibadan girls or what? undecided undecided
I am not making jest of anybody...just sharing my experience here

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by mikejegede(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
wtf..lmao...wetin be this!;
Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by Vikkiboi(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
UniQuegrACE:

I concur.

his head aint...

I hate it when people talk trash about my City

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by hungrynigerian: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Vikkiboi:

I concur.

his head aint...
I hate it when people talk trash about my City
stop taking it personal bro

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by Zdoh(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
Atleast,she trying to proof to you that she dey bath clean unlike them flatyno girl

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by Zdoh(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
Atleast,she trying to proof to you that she dey bath clean unlike them flatyno girl #Ibwerock

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by emi14: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
Zdoh:
Atleast,she trying to proof to you that she dey bath clean unlike them flatyno girl

You find the best modern buildings in south East villages.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by dreamwords: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin
Dirty smelling ibadan girls, black as charcoal, bleached their soul but forgot to bleach their dna grin. Different colours on one skin

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
hungrynigerian:
grin abeg wetin we go call this one?
Dude you re dumb...

©YBR

(1) (2) (Reply)

High bank charges / What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day / The Nigerian Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.