Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Durable Suv - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Durable Suv (13592 Views)

2018 Mercedes-maybach G650 Landaulet Is The Most Expensive SUV Ever Made / 7 Reasons Nigerians Will Buy This N160m 2017 Bentley Bentayga SUV. / 2015 Porsche Macan: The Cutest SUV On Nigerian Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Durable Suv by praxisnetworks: 9:15pm On May 03, 2015
THE LEXUS IS A RESULT OF TOYOTA'S FEEBLE ATTEMPT AT LUXURY..... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Durable Suv by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 03, 2015
DGD1:

ilesha to Akure 45mins!!!! (faints)
nothing to say again, enjoy ur 3hrs ride to akure, i won't push u beyond your limits..... kpele.

and the Camry, I can't say much because the guy exchanged it for an accord.

Yeah if you move early and don't meet traffic 30mins.
Re: Durable Suv by auhanson(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2015
praxisnetworks:
full tank for you if you can show me a rusting S Class!
Presidents use that ride not because of fun....but because every trip in it is a VACATION! grin

Never, because they are handled by responsible people who do good washing down part in and out . A careless person wouldn't afford that. Hence, could never be rendered to any rusty condition. I have owned 2 Benz's that aged over a decade (in an even a salty topography)without any rust because i wash my car myself and kept to the rules. I'm usually amazed when i heard and witness these rust thing in some Benz, i use to wonder how manage? But lo , its no other reason than dirty careless ownership

1 Like

Re: Durable Suv by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 03, 2015

Re: Durable Suv by auhanson(m): 10:01pm On May 03, 2015
DGD1:

mr auhanson, you didnt get the gist, no one is talking about. FWD n RWD cornering etc you are just talking asif its only Japanese cars that crash on the road and I feel its not fair. I don't need to repeat what nurey and lomomike have said.

I got every inch of the gist, but i'm only telling us that, that the reliability thing is a facade. The real issues are these time bombs waiting to explode some days.

If you were to be in an automobility active state like mine, you would be met with enough evidences on the downside of these Toyotans(Rx and Highlander, icluding exterra. i will snap a few shot to show you if am chance) in a daily basis , then you will ask yourself if it is only Toyota that mad men drives. It is not, its just the defect of the car in their bid to cutdown cost at all cost, ignoring vital issues as such.

If you saw a Benz roll over, watch out, the mechanic may have played some pranks with the stabilizer linkages, or thyroid, or bowjoint, and that is even very very rare even by the worst careless owners of decades of ownership

1 Like

Re: Durable Suv by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 03, 2015

Re: Durable Suv by DGD1(m): 10:13pm On May 03, 2015
cne010:

Yeah if you move early and don't meet traffic 30mins.
thank God you are seeing the possibility, by the way bro let's leave speed issue, good to know u r a futarian. thumbs up
Re: Durable Suv by auhanson(m): 10:13pm On May 03, 2015
@Lomo...

This is the 3rd party things as per electricals of vehicle that can trickers so much . It even happened to my neighbours 2007 Toyota Camry so much that she had to park the car and went back to her v boot

That was Toyota little attempt to go luxury see what they faced, how much more those who have been buried in luxury for yrs.

Ask for the Benz , you would be surprise that without any repair you would be surprised at how those component would start working again on its own without any repairs , so far the owner keeps on using the vehicle and take good care of cleaning it , especially socket wires relays and fuses terminating ends. so its really nothing to worry about. that is electrical for you , its not a Benz thing . it could have been any other car like the example of the spider , if they dare it.. Dirt most time causes those things , especially if the vehicle has been parked for 2 long in a dirty condition

It happen to me when i bought my c class newly from a careless Nigerian, Though the said car has now turn grade. My inner light gauge , etc refuses to work , all i had to do was just to unplug electrical components clean them up and fix them back and use the right or recommended battery amps for my car and the whole wahala stop. Little wonders the unreliability hypes and facade, why people goes to pay fortune to get little issues resolved, that would have just needed little but thorough clean up. These are electricals and dirts and partial contact, and nothing more. You don't need to pay any bills here

1 Like

Re: Durable Suv by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 03, 2015
praxisnetworks:
THE LEXUS IS A RESULT OF TOYOTA'S FEEBLE ATTEMPT AT LUXURY..... cheesy cheesy

Feeble you may say but look at this

Re: Durable Suv by DGD1(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2015
auhanson:

I got every inch of the gist, but i'm only telling us that, that the reliability thing is a facade. The real issues are these time bombs waiting to explode some days.

If you were to be in an automobility active state like mine, you would be met with enough evidences on the downside of these Toyotans(Rx and Highlander, icluding exterra. i will snap a few shot to show you if am chance) in a daily basis , then you will ask yourself if it is only Toyota that mad men drives. It is not, its just the defect of the car in their bid to cutdown cost at all cost, ignoring vital issues as such.

If you saw a Benz roll over, watch out, the mechanic may have played some pranks with the stabilizer linkages, or thyroid, or bowjoint, and that is even very very rare even by the worst careless owners of decades of ownership

highlander/RX/exterra etc are all SUVs with good ground clearance. By law of physics(stability) such cars will roll over in abrupt maneuvers.
you get to see more of these cars crash because they sell in large quantity, and mistakes on the part of drivers.
there are some bends a Camry will enter and a highlander dare not to talk of an exterra or 4runner.
from your point of view, u seem to be comparing Benz cars to jap SUV, because in your analysis u never mentioned any of the jap cars roll over.
90% of people who buy Benz in Nigeria, buy it for show off, to show class
Re: Durable Suv by auhanson(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2015
DGD1:

highlander/RX/exterra etc are all SUVs with good ground clearance. By law of physics(stability) such cars will roll over in abrupt maneuvers.
you get to see more of these cars crash because they sell in large quantity, and mistakes on the part of drivers.
there are some bends a Camry will enter and a highlander dare not to talk of an exterra or 4runner.
from your point of view, u seem to be comparing Benz cars to jap SUV, because in your analysis u never mentioned any of the jap cars roll over.
90% of people who buy Benz in Nigeria, buy it for show off, to show class

Here you are, you got it wrong again..if you had read my earlier post, you would have seen where i made mentioned of swiveling and oversteering into the bush to discover a stream in a camry car.

Also, if you think they bought the Benz for show, then you are barely reading their minds, and you are wrong.. They bought it for the machine,for the stuff they are made of which is lacking in the Jap mobile: the back axle superior driven mechanics, the strong superior suspension, the turning radius,the tireless long distance travels, stability and agility, the hard braking and maneuvering( is it doughnut, is it stunting , is it performance, is it durability, safety and strength?). You can go on with the list. These are reasons we buy them and not just for show as you may think.

1 Like

Re: Durable Suv by Nobody: 5:39am On May 04, 2015
DGD1:

my man come to Ibadan, there are some gas stations that don't sell when there is abundance, BT once scarcity looms they start selling, I learnt a lesson from my uncle whose Audi a6 was destroyed, d underground tank already had water in it, so wen water entered the engine(they sold diluted fuel to him) ...... u know the rest.
No they don't have fuel...people just divert product there during scarcity
Re: Durable Suv by praxisnetworks: 8:28am On May 04, 2015
no reference!

lomomike:

Feeble you may say but look at this
Re: Durable Suv by Nobody: 9:19am On May 04, 2015
praxisnetworks:
no reference!

Nah... Stop shying from the fact that you don't know the truth. Don't you use wikipedia?
Re: Durable Suv by prudencesmart(m): 11:27am On May 04, 2015
lomomike:

Nah... Stop shying from the fact that you don't know the truth. Don't you use wikipedia?

Truth? what truth? Fallacy... How on earth can you compare Lexus to an S class, even in you dream, wouldn't you reject it? A vehicle built under a multi billion dollar plant with the one built under some couple of shabby million dollars platform. You think the money was spent for child's play? It was for business jor. A car with 5 independent rods mounted to each of the rear wheels compared to the one with just one rolling bar to say the list? habba

Any embezzle can write a wiki, it isn't a yardstick for comparison.
Re: Durable Suv by Nobody: 11:31am On May 04, 2015
prudencesmart:

Truth? what truth? Fallacy... How on earth can you compare Lexus to an S class, even in you dream, wouldn't you reject it? A vehicle built under a multi billion dollar plant with the one built under some couple of shabby million dollars platform. You think the money was spent for child's play? It was for business jor.

Keep blabbering. More to feed your eyes.

Re: Durable Suv by Nobody: 11:42am On May 04, 2015
prudencesmart:

Truth? what truth? Fallacy... How on earth can you compare Lexus to an S class, even in you dream, wouldn't you reject it? A vehicle built under a multi billion dollar plant with the one built under some couple of shabby million dollars platform. You think the money was spent for child's play? It was for business jor. A car with 5 independent rods mounted to each of the rear wheels compared to the one with just one rolling bar to say the list? habba

Before you suddenly argue blindly, check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhIFCdUEjRE
Re: Durable Suv by prudencesmart(m): 11:43am On May 04, 2015
Cant be compared to :

https://www.daimler.com/dccom/0-5-1037141-1-1363599-1-0-0-0-0-0-9506-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0.html

The future of mobility is closely linked with autonomous driving. In the area of passenger vehicles, self-driving vehicles increase safety, provide more comfort and increase the mobility of young and old alike. For the transport of goods, on the other hand the interaction between connectivity, fuel economy and safety brings crucial benefits.

Read more

Mobility of the future
Technology & Innovation
Technology & Innovation
As the inventor of the car and the truck, Daimler assumes responsibility for their future. Our Road to Emission-free Driving stands for our commitment to securing sustainable mobility.
Our aim is to markedly reduce fuel consumption and emissions already today and to eliminate them entirely in the long term. To this end, we are developing a broad spectrum of state-of-the-art drive technologies that meet the specific requirements placed on today’s and tomorrow’s mobility in all modes of road transportation.
Mercedes-Benz is the most innovative premium brand of the last decade
A comprehensive study by the Center of Automotive Management (CAM) and the Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC) consultancy has revealed Mercedes-Benz to be the most innovative premium automotive brand with the most world firsts. Mercedes-Benz additionally receives the special "Most innovative brand of the last decade" prize.
ESP® reaches 20 years of saving lives
A guardian angel is celebrating a milestone anniversary: in March 1995, Mercedes-Benz introduced the Electronic Stability Program ESP®. Alongside the seat belt, airbag and ABS, the Daimler invention is by far the most significant safety system of modern passenger cars and over the years has helped to save the lives of several thousand people.
Revolution of Mobility
With the self-driving luxury sedan F 015 Luxury in Motion, Mercedes-Benz shows how the automobile is changing from a means of transportation to a private retreating space. Offering maximum space in a lounge-like interior, the F 015 elevates comfort and luxury to a new level.
Further Information
Mercedes-Benz next
Mercedes-Benz next
Links
Videos on the of Topics Technology & Innovation
Teaser Picture link TechCenter
Mercedes-Benz TechCenter
Download
The Research Cars of Mercedes-Benz
pdf file
(3.20 MB)
Sustainability Report 2014 „pdf“
Sustainability Report 2014
pdf file
(5.32 MB)
Tools & Services
Site Map
Daimler on YouTube
Downloads
RSS
Print page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGSTMwfRlXc
Re: Durable Suv by prudencesmart(m): 11:58am On May 04, 2015
See the swag: One plant that does it all https://www.daimler.com/brands-and-products

Re: Durable Suv by prudencesmart(m): 12:03pm On May 04, 2015
Your Toyota dey learn work where Benz dey bicco!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xuc8sVERy6Q
Re: Durable Suv by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 04, 2015
prudencesmart:
Your Toyota dey learn work where Benz dey bicco!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xuc8sVERy6Q
You wan take am personal shey?
Dem dey learn work but your own no dey last....always filled with faults and reliability ish. Who be learner now undecided

You claim una dey innovative, una be 1st autombile producers pioneers but Toyota wet una dey beef get major sales. Abeg park your innovative for corner jare
Re: Durable Suv by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 04, 2015
prudencesmart:
See the swag: One plant that does it all https://www.daimler.com/brands-and-products
Lie. One plant does kini? What of una plant wet dey USA, China, India, R SA?
Re: Durable Suv by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 04, 2015
prudencesmart:
Cant be compared to :

https://www.daimler.com/dccom/0-5-1037141-1-1363599-1-0-0-0-0-0-9506-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0.html

The future of mobility is closely linked with autonomous driving. In the area of passenger vehicles, self-driving vehicles increase safety, provide more comfort and increase the mobility of young and old alike. For the transport of goods, on the other hand the interaction between connectivity, fuel economy and safety brings crucial benefits.

Read more

Mobility of the future
Technology & Innovation
Technology & Innovation
As the inventor of the car and the truck, Daimler assumes responsibility for their future. Our Road to Emission-free Driving stands for our commitment to securing sustainable mobility.
Our aim is to markedly reduce fuel consumption and emissions already today and to eliminate them entirely in the long term. To this end, we are developing a broad spectrum of state-of-the-art drive technologies that meet the specific requirements placed on today’s and tomorrow’s mobility in all modes of road transportation.
Mercedes-Benz is the most innovative premium brand of the last decade
A comprehensive study by the Center of Automotive Management (CAM) and the Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC) consultancy has revealed Mercedes-Benz to be the most innovative premium automotive brand with the most world firsts. Mercedes-Benz additionally receives the special "Most innovative brand of the last decade" prize.
ESP® reaches 20 years of saving lives
A guardian angel is celebrating a milestone anniversary: in March 1995, Mercedes-Benz introduced the Electronic Stability Program ESP®. Alongside the seat belt, airbag and ABS, the Daimler invention is by far the most significant safety system of modern passenger cars and over the years has helped to save the lives of several thousand people.
Revolution of Mobility
With the self-driving luxury sedan F 015 Luxury in Motion, Mercedes-Benz shows how the automobile is changing from a means of transportation to a private retreating space. Offering maximum space in a lounge-like interior, the F 015 elevates comfort and luxury to a new level.
Further Information
Mercedes-Benz next
Mercedes-Benz next
Links
Videos on the of Topics Technology & Innovation
Teaser Picture link TechCenter
Mercedes-Benz TechCenter
Download
The Research Cars of Mercedes-Benz
pdf file
(3.20 MB)
Sustainability Report 2014 „pdf“
Sustainability Report 2014
pdf file
(5.32 MB)
Tools & Services
Site Map
Daimler on YouTube
Downloads
RSS
Print page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGSTMwfRlXc

Another rubbish. Living in past glory AKA Benz
Re: Durable Suv by prudencesmart(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2015
lomomike:

Lie. One plant does kini? What of una plant wet dey USA, China, India, R SA?

Mehn! which part of the world are you? Those are one of the numerous subsidiaries
Re: Durable Suv by prudencesmart(m): 1:01pm On May 04, 2015
lomomike:

Another rubbish. Living in past glory AKA Benz

For your mind?
Re: Durable Suv by DGD1(m): 1:53pm On May 04, 2015
I tire for all this Benz guys,
d op is talking durability, let's look @ d tokunbo most of us buy, a Lexus/Toyota produced this 2015, come 10 years time (2025) the Lexus/Toyota will cost more and will be demanded more..... ask auto-dealers.
No point arguing on this things.... as I will always say, 70% of the so called innovations embedded in ur Benz are not used by the owner.
the main reason you own a car is for ease of movement and won't disappoint.
I have an aunt who bought an S-class, she only drops the kids @ school and go to the mall, the car got faulty... she started using a corrola she was like she preferred the corrola, it Neva disappointed her and serves what she needs in a car.
in response to auhanson, most people who buy such high end luxury cars don't know and even not interested in the gadgets packed into it, once the driver drives them from point A to B that is all, the just love the feeling that people give them when they get to places.

NOTE: imagine yourself travelling in one bush with road side mechanics around and your car disappoints, you dare not leave your Benz worth @ least 5m there to find a reputable mechanic or risk those mechanics tamper with it, that might be the obituary. BT the Toyota/Lexus you keenly detest could be 80% salvaged by them. am not saying you can't travel with your Benz o, BT what if that senerio happens?

1 Like

Re: Durable Suv by prudencesmart(m): 3:41pm On May 04, 2015
Yes as you've said, the op needs a durable car , and durability is no doubt the language of the German cars compared to Jap mobiles.
Mind you , understand the characteristics of German cars, they don't spoil on transit, they will always take you to any bush and come out to your destination, because their engine is built to last , and to withstand the most stressful driving conditions unlike the Jap mobiles. Apart from the electrical component that only requires your understanding and little knowledge of car electricals, you are up and doing all year round without any breakdown.

See, lets get this thing right. Contrary to your opinion, i don't drive car just for point a and b, but for the needful,i guess you know what i'm talking about. Hanson has already expatiated on that, i guess he is speaking our minds. You don't buy Benz to just drive for point A and B neither so with BMW etc. Your Aunty does it just for point A and B, then she should have just look for one pure water Japmobile and that would have been ok for her, and leave the machine for those who can appreciate them for what they are meant for.

1 Like

Re: Durable Suv by DGD1(m): 11:44pm On May 04, 2015
prudencesmart:
Yes as you've said, the op needs a durable car , and durability is no doubt the language of the German cars compared to Jap mobiles.
Mind you , understand the characteristics of German cars, they don't spoil on transit, they will always take you to any bush and come out to your destination, because their engine is built to last , and to withstand the most stressful driving conditions unlike the Jap mobiles. Apart from the electrical component that only requires your understanding and little knowledge of car electricals, you are up and doing all year round without any breakdown.

See, lets get this thing right. Contrary to your opinion, i don't drive car just for point a and b, but for the needful,i guess you know what i'm talking about. Hanson has already expatiated on that, i guess he is speaking our minds. You don't buy Benz to just drive for point A and B neither so with BMW etc. Your Aunty does it just for point A and B, then she should have just look for one pure water Japmobile and that would have been ok for her, and leave the machine for those who can appreciate them for what they are meant for.

I understand you guys, I didn't generalise all those buying the Benz, of course there are people who like to do stunts with there cars, good for you.
my concern is you people talking jap cars like they are rubbish, what I like is different from what you like.
if you give me brand new S550 now do you think I will reject it? lai lai .... who no like better thing
But we need to appreciate Japanese cars, they have helped us a lot, I believe you know the point am driving @, you just want this discussion to be lengthy
Re: Durable Suv by ivoryhouse(m): 10:58am On May 05, 2015
DGD1:

I understand you guys, I didn't generalise all those buying the Benz, of course there are people who like to do stunts with there cars, good for you.
my concern is you people talking jap cars like they are rubbish, what I like is different from what you like.
if you give me brand new S550 now do you think I will reject it? lai lai .... who no like better thing
But we need to appreciate Japanese cars, they have helped us a lot, I believe you know the point am driving @, you just want this discussion to be lengthy
Japanese / Korean V Others is the most popular topic on Nairaland and will never end.
@ DGDI you have summarized this round of arguments. Can we now give the Op his answers!
Re: Durable Suv by rainmaker12(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2015
ivoryhouse:

Japanese / Korean V Others is the most popular topic on Nairaland and will never end.
@ DGDI you have summarized this round of arguments. Can we now give the Op his answers!
I can't wait for the answers
Re: Durable Suv by Fixed: 1:21pm On May 05, 2015
auhanson:

It is no news to know that your toyota nor any other front wheel drive car cant stand a rear wheel driven car most especially in the category of Benz or any other German car except you want to tell me that your Toyota is an exception than the Toyota that we know.

For you< who maybe much more experience on the wheels with a prepared "plan b" state of mind to outsmart an unsuspicious and unprepared novice in that category doesn't debunk the very well stated fact that your Toyota couldn't have done better in sharp bends than a Benz car nor any other German product whether by trance, dreamland, or in this life. Why not call me to such contest ad lets settle this record once and for all?

If you saw a German car that turns the owner to mechanic, ask him the kind of fuel he uses, if that is the recommended fuel for his car?
if you saw the one that frequent mechanic, ask him if his mechanic do understand his electricals and had been doing justice to it? or he has just been destroying his car.

90 percent of the problems of German cars arose from the fact that her owners have not using the recommended fuel(premium fuel) and or treated fuel. The remaining 10 percent stemmed from improper electrical diagnoses which is common among such loaded vehicle be it German or Japanese, same thing goes.

I have no doubt that you of all men absolutely know what i'm talking about, but dont mislead others. I'll give you life scenarious:

Just come to Mgbouba Area and stand for like 3 hours at any car stand there while just watching the road, you will be shocked at the number of highlander and Lexus Rx that will be towed by as a result of uncontrollable outlandish flip overs, then "fever go catch you".

My friend just left his infinity fx 35 cross over for a Lexus rx330 because he taught the later was cheaper on pocket than the former, but he only lost his 3m but got his life spared miraculously by air bags when he summersaulted 8 times on Delta Warri express Road on his way to Benin . When asked he said he taught he was driving his infity fx 35, not knowing he was driving a time bomb waiting to explode someday

My colleagues nephew whose been driving his Benz c280 on similar errands, just took his wife highlander and got carried away as if he was crusing a German beast, he ended up discovering a new stream for the native of Isokko, after he oversteered and somersaulted into the bush and lost the million naira wagon or what ever name you call it.

My senior colleague beg me for a ride to town because he wasn't conversant with the area (and did not want to get stocked up by holdup), i oblige and gave him a treat in my usual freaky pleasurable driving style trowing and wagging my tail here and there while sweeping through and avoiding the traffic with daring breaking and forward acceleration and some kind of "doughnut" approach on my steering (else no need to be on the road). When we finally return in shorter than expected time he asked, "Do you so much trust your brakes as like that?" I responded hundred percent for over a decade now. he shook his head and told me how his brand new Toyota corolla brakes fail him about twice in what was suppose to be an emergency braking. He was coming on top speed on the airport road, only to see a man open the door of his car and just lean by it on the road discussing on phone, and a 7 tonne vehicle was coming in the opposite direction with the speed of a wild whirl wind too . He suddenly match his brakes to stop for the 7 tonne to pass before he will maneuver and continue, but the brake went flat, he shouted and struggle with the steering and manage to pass with 2 broken side mirrors and a little scratch from the "911" but the the faulted was ok though he felt down out of shock and would have almost been unconscious.This is just one of the occasions. I told him that i wasn't surprise because their car uses brake pad on 2 out of the 4 wheels while the rest are brake lining that can fail at any time just to minimise cost, where as my GERMAN MACHINE USES BRAKE PAD on ALL 4 WHEELS else i wouldnt be wagging my tail the way i did with confidence.

A woman was driving along the east west road, she suddenly hit a low bavement stone that was still under construction, the Lxus Rx just flip and fall 3 times and stood back on it wheels while subjecting the clean ride to a wreck of its own, leaving the woman unconscious. She wasn't on any speed that could have resulted into such unnecessary flip over and wreckage...

Why are all the people around you always having accident? Na wa oh! Expectedly, the cars took all the blames for the accidents because they are Japs. No other factor was considered responsible for the accident.

You told all these stories just for you to prove that Toyotas are designed to have accidents because they lack RWD? Assuming your unverified stories are true, does it mean all accidented vehicles are FWD? Better still, does it mean you have never seen a German machine involved in lone accident?
Re: Durable Suv by auhanson(m): 1:35pm On May 05, 2015
DGD1:

Kposa to you for that repentant mind. Benz is good for Bnez lovers Jap mobile is ok too for Jap mobile lovers, hence different strokes for different folks

Back on course, Op no vex...Range Rover sport is one car i like so much , even though i'm not an advocate of an suv.
Range Rover is a strong durable suv, its a premium vehicle and you know what that means? It also has her attending issues just like any other premium vehicle, but thanks to God that our Mech has been able to overcome it in naija and makes life cheaper for your cars.That is if you were to buy from 2003 model down, but from 2003 up , gird you loin strong, of course you must have known your financial status before you go for such

To make things clearer in our own language, take a leap from here, for instance if you are in 300k income bracket, you could comfortably own a 2003 down Range Rover machine. It gives you that aura , respect and driving piece to match any terrain with your social status.

If you prefer another loaded performer of same category and class with status, then go for the Benz GL suv, with a little less maintenance cost than the range

But if you just want an suv to elevate your profile, and for point a and b, you may go for Prado, Toyota land Cruiser or Amarda etc , the choice is yours, depending on what you are looking for

N/B i mention these cars because they can be handle here in Naija by our mech

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Car Owners Share Their Very Dodgy DIY Pepair Jobs On Reddit(pictures) / The First Car To Ever Get A Speed Ticket Was Caught Doing 8MPH / Advice On Acura Mdx 04

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.