Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? (9304 Views)

Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo / Look At What This Lady Allow Men To Do Her Boob At Elegushi Beach / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
piicity:
lala247,i sent you a p.m.,reply

Pm down
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
@ OP

Squeeze, handle and caress the damn bwest angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Odunharry(m): 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
voltron:
If you love her - perform a bweast examination while you both are still in the mood... search for lumps. if found, have her go do a mammogram to know if it is a fibroadenoma or a bweast cyst. Early detection is the best path to treating bweast cancer. Do this as often as you get the chance.

If you just want to kpansh.. the suck on the bweast before she has time to react.. tongue
good one
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by komzyb(f): 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ask google
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by michphenomena(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lothario:
There's this girl at my workplace and sometimes I put my arm around her as friends then she moves my hand onto her boob what should I do from here?
if I slap u ehn ur memory go reset....

Go to 2go kid....
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by oluwasunshine(f): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

Pm down
. Why
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
oluwasunshine:
. Why
Shrugs
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by COvo(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
johnjon:
Comot her bweast and suck it
End of story. Set those tatas free and suck em oranges.
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Adufetohposh:
@ OP

Squeeze, handle and caress the damn bwest angry angry
shocked shocked shocked shocked bad bad Adufe

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by tayoxx(m): 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
Shortyy:

lmao.. see question.
I fit use my balls swear say this op dey lie.....
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Slimzjoe(m): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
ivyT:
Massage it.nd bang her later,since dats wot she wants
i hope they r watermelons not oranges

Watermelons And oranges for person body Explanations abeg?
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Kolade354(m): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:
Lol Op no serious oh
You fvked up,u shdl av at least raise up that gown on ur dixplay picture..........I Love Tasteful Nudity
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Kolade354:
You fvked up,u shdl av at least raise up that gown on ur dixplay picture..........I Love Tasteful

Nudity

Lol yeye
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Kolade354(m): 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

Lol yeye
Chai Ma cousin must marr you are u in the state or U.K?
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by vibesdot(m): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
If ure askin... u need 2 check down there 2 b sure ure still a man
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by deanoffaculty: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
@OP..........your hand on her boob?
E be like say she wan swear for you be that....... grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by redhook(m): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lothario:
There's this girl at my workplace and sometimes I put my arm around her as friends then she moves my hand onto her boob what should I do from here?
.....call your papa and mama and report her!
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Makamuanwuo(m): 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lothario:
notin
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
Odunharry:

good one

Thanx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Which Nairaland Babe Do U Admire Most Nd Wanting 2 Meet / My Two Neighbors: Your Opinion On This Matter / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.