Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election (15092 Views)

Protest In Imo Over Padding Of Votes By APC In Imo Rerun / Only 118,803 Voters For Imo Rerun – INEC / Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by Heebucun(f): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hmmmn
Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by alsina: 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
PDP when will people learn ur lesson, it would have been if this green snake accepted defeat from day zero. Now he is putting more people into trouble. But I don't blame him. In SE anything goes

1 Like

Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by Omowalksola(f): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Guess dey are afraid of PDP thugs....Sai Rochas Okorocha
Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by baybeeboi: 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
Rochas na foöl
Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by free2ryhme: 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
lalasticlala:
Saturday’s supplementary election in Imo State was marred by serious irregularities and low turnout of voters.

At Oru East Local Government Area, where majority of the polling units are located, officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) were arrested while thumb printing ballot papers in favour of one of the political parties.

Also arrested were fake INEC officials who posed as Returning Officers at the Collation Centre.

The Edo State Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC), Mike Igini, who was among the INEC team deployed for the election, said the INEC officials were arrested at Umumma primary school Ward 10 Polling Unit 008, Polling Unit 003 and three others.

“Myself accompanied by the Assistant Inspector General of Police and Commissioner Police have arrested poll officials in Oru East. They were involved in mass thumb printing and have now been taken to owerri.

“Upon my suspicion, an imposter who claimed to be lNEC staff without proof, acting as a presiding officer, was arrested with my order.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/irregularities-mar-imo-rerun-election/

Because, no penalty is meted to offenders. In USA it will be 30 years jail. 2015 elections are d dirtiest in Nigeria where d umpire is d avowed and unrepentant culprit. I have said it before that GEJ's govt is d worst ever. It compromised and thereby destroyed national institutions. D damage will outlive him and d nation is d worse for it.

2 Likes

Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
rochas would definitely win.

2 Likes

Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by benchibuikem: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
result from Ngugo/Ikembara , chieze/ochasi hall.
GOV.
APC...78
PDP...59
STATE HOUSE
APC...79
PDP...54

2 Likes

Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by tinuolababy(f): 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
Rochas wl win smiley
Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by tinuolababy(f): 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
benchibuikem:
result from Ngugo/Ikembara , chieze/ochasi hall.
GOV.
APC...78
PDP...59
STATE HOUSE
APC...79
PDP...54

Thanks for the update. I am happy with the results cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Shut up!
alsina:
PDP when will people learn ur lesson, it would have been if this green snake accepted defeat from day zero. Now he is putting more people into trouble. But I don't blame him. I[b][/b]n SE anything goes
Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by betty202020(m): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
baybeeboi:
Rochas na foöl
u are an slowpoke has your family produced a ward councilor before? even or father who cannot train u up to secondary sch. level knows that Rocha's is the best among the contenders. Rochas is my govnr- my govnr. if Rocha is declared winner, the best thing for u is to hang yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by Jman06(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
tinuolababy:

Thanks for the update. I am happy with the results cheesy
Tinu, why are you happy with the result? What's your interest in IMO state?
Jes curious to know...
Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by pretydiva(f): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
olaxco2f:
grin

We dey house asin indoor dey...

Do orijin101
i luv d contents in dis fridge
Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by chacoonder(m): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sunnycliff:
We Imolites voted the personality of Owelle and not his party affiliation! It's unfortunate that PDP could not oust him out of Douglas House! To God be the Glory!! It's over
If you like vote for his PERMITTIVITY, so long as APC is in charge, your bigotry is allowed. grin
Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by baybeeboi: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
betty202020:
u are an slowpoke has your family produced a ward councilor before? even or father who cannot train u up to secondary sch. level knows that Rocha's is the best among the contenders. Rochas is my govnr- my govnr. if Rocha is declared winner, the best thing for u is to hang yourself.
Madam, na you alone waka come?
Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by eduxerxes: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
olaxco2f:
grin

We dey house asin indoor dey...

Do orijin101
disease, Oria!!! That no be enjoyment oh! U better go with the "Water Therapy"
Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Kia to join?

pretydiva:
i luv d contents in dis fridge

But no touch orijin abeg
Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by tinuolababy(f): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Jman06:
Tinu, why are you happy with the result? What's your interest in IMO state?
Jes curious to know...

I be APC by blood cheesy cheesy lol
Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by betty202020(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
baybeeboi:

Madam, na you alone waka come?
he has no right to insult or corse d govnr. if he did nt like him or his system of leadership, there other ways to channel his anger not by insulting him
Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by Jman06(m): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
tinuolababy:

I be APC by blood cheesy cheesy lol
lol...OK ooo
Nothing do you grin

1 Like

Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by tinuolababy(f): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Jman06:
lol...OK ooo
Nothing do you grin

Yes o cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by Jman06(m): 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
tinuolababy:

Yes o cheesy cheesy
Rochas is only going to win because he has performed better than his predecessors in Imo.
I know many PDP supporters from Imo who swore that they would vote for Rochas. Talk about his free education program etc.

The point is that people no longer vote for parties but for candidates.

1 Like

Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by baybeeboi: 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
betty202020:
he has no right to insult or corse d govnr. if he did nt like him or his system of leadership, there other ways to channel his anger not by insulting him
wish you a quick escape from Okorocha's captivity
Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by betty202020(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
baybeeboi:

wish you a quick escape from Okorocha's captivity
D devil u knw is better dan angel u didnt knw. okorocha is far better dan all d contenders. even some subsidy thieves. una go show me wetin ihedioha brought to imo as national legislator, deputy speaker at dat. how many bill all will benefit did he sponsored?
Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by nkemdi89(f): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Can't wait to pop my champagne tomorrow at govt house, chai umu mbaise ana le?
Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by nkemdi89(f): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
Can't wait to pop my champagne tomorrow at govt house, chai umu mbaise ana le?biko unu yoma uyoo.
Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by nkemdi89(f): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
baybeeboi:
Rochas na foöl
Taa zuzu puo, le onye naa ku, onye hausa turu ime hia.
Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by baybeeboi: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
nkemdi89:

Taa zuzu puo, le onye naa ku, onye hausa turu ime hia.
clap for yasef
Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by baybeeboi: 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
betty202020:
D devil u knw is better dan angel u didnt knw. okorocha is far better dan all d contenders. even some subsidy thieves. una go show me wetin ihedioha brought to imo as national legislator, deputy speaker at dat. how many bill all will benefit did he sponsored?

A few hours after losing his bid for the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential ticket, Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha Thursday night picked the governorship ticket. Okorocha’s son-in-law and Commissioner for Lands
and Urban Planning, Chief Uche Nwosu, who was said to have been adopted as the governorship candidate, announced his withdrawal from the race.
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/okorocha-picks-imo-apc-governorship-ticket/
Av not said Ihedioha is decent.
Well,it's said in the land of the blind,a one eyed man is king
Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by jaybee(f): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
U nor see d water bah?

eduxerxes:
disease, Oria!!! That no be enjoyment oh! U better go with the "Water Therapy"
Re: Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election by niceguy7(m): 6:13am On Apr 26, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari's Address At The European Parliament (Video) / APC Chieftain Kidnapped And Killed: See SARS Destoys Houses And Hotels Of Sus... / 158 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Kano Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.