Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,936 members, 7,852,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

Africa In The World Happiness Report, Nigeria Is No. 4 In Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa In The World Happiness Report, Nigeria Is No. 4 In Africa (2108 Views)

Nigerians 6th Happiest In Africa In World Happiness Report 2017 / World Happiness Report 2015: Nigeria Ranks 78th, Tops South Africa And Ghana / 2 Female Suicide Bombers Kill 4 In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa In The World Happiness Report, Nigeria Is No. 4 In Africa by Airforce1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
The list of the happiest and unhappiest countries in Africa was released recently and surprisingly, Libyans are the happiest people in Africa. Nigerians are number 4. The most miserable country in Africa is Madagascar and south africans. In terms of the happiest people in the world, it’s people from Switzerland.

- See more at: http://www..ng/2015/04/25/africa-in-the-world-happiness-report-nigeria-is-no-4-in-africa/#sthash.QvYtWCyB.dpuf

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Africa In The World Happiness Report, Nigeria Is No. 4 In Africa by loomer: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
but Madagascar is in number 10 na
Re: Africa In The World Happiness Report, Nigeria Is No. 4 In Africa by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
This list is fake imagine libya that is ran by warlords and lsis as happiest country in africa
Re: Africa In The World Happiness Report, Nigeria Is No. 4 In Africa by midolian(m): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
I am sure this ranking was done after buhari won the election.

Expect Naija @ number 1 after Baba's swearing-in ceremony
Re: Africa In The World Happiness Report, Nigeria Is No. 4 In Africa by Airforce1(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
midolian:
I am sure this was done after buhari won the election.

Gej my hero, fayose my role model.
Re: Africa In The World Happiness Report, Nigeria Is No. 4 In Africa by imbless: 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Africa In The World Happiness Report, Nigeria Is No. 4 In Africa by jantofubu(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
dey omitted south africa in d 2nd list of miserable countries
Re: Africa In The World Happiness Report, Nigeria Is No. 4 In Africa by midolian(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Airforce1:

Gej my hero, fayose my role model.

Mama piss ur sugar mummy..continu undecided
Re: Africa In The World Happiness Report, Nigeria Is No. 4 In Africa by Airforce1(m): 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
midolian:

Mama peace
Re: Africa In The World Happiness Report, Nigeria Is No. 4 In Africa by Nonybb: 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
midolian:

Obasanjo your G@y Lover continue
Re: Africa In The World Happiness Report, Nigeria Is No. 4 In Africa by midolian(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Airforce1:

Mama peace
do u know the meaning of peace @ all?

I know her as mama piss..
Re: Africa In The World Happiness Report, Nigeria Is No. 4 In Africa by Caseless: 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
The list should be reviewed. No country on earth is happier than Nigeria.

We celebrate in the face of our greatest challenge.

Com'on, Libya can be be happier than Nigeria. They killed their source of happiness(ghadafi) 4-5 year ago.

Maybe the west want us to believe libyans are happy after they killed ghadaffi, hence this unrealistic rating. Libyans parted ways with happiness some years back and they can never go back to their good old days again.

The west should stop painting pictures to justify their political miscalculation in that country.
Re: Africa In The World Happiness Report, Nigeria Is No. 4 In Africa by midolian(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nonybb:
Obasanjo your G@y Lover continue
choi! If I be gay sef, na person like obasanjo na hin I go dey friend? Abeg stop rough play o!
Re: Africa In The World Happiness Report, Nigeria Is No. 4 In Africa by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nigeria will drop in that ranking when GMB takes over because of the trekking which they will experience
Re: Africa In The World Happiness Report, Nigeria Is No. 4 In Africa by Airforce1(m): 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Nigeria will drop in that ranking when GMB takes over because of the trekking which they will experience

grin
Re: Africa In The World Happiness Report, Nigeria Is No. 4 In Africa by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
wow libya the happiest in africa!!! this list get k-leg.

well Nigerians are suffering and smiling people, so am not surprised we are number4 on the list...
Re: Africa In The World Happiness Report, Nigeria Is No. 4 In Africa by Young03(m): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
How cum nigeria de 4th....wey me de sleep wit one eye open, the other closed
Re: Africa In The World Happiness Report, Nigeria Is No. 4 In Africa by Airforce1(m): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Young03:
How cum nigeria de 4th....wey me de sleep wit one eye open, the other closed

Na ajegunle u dey live?
Re: Africa In The World Happiness Report, Nigeria Is No. 4 In Africa by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 13, 2016
Come on nigerians are number one always suffering and smiling
Re: Africa In The World Happiness Report, Nigeria Is No. 4 In Africa by WhoRUDeceiving: 12:24am On Nov 13, 2016
The list is mocking African people, and for the last 10 years, that list has not changed, and neither has the advancement of largely European created fake countries in Africa that are as poor as they were in 2006.
Re: Africa In The World Happiness Report, Nigeria Is No. 4 In Africa by Sealeddeal(m): 6:22am On Nov 13, 2016
The list is a mockery
Libyans are happy? Why are so many of them among people drowning in Mediterranean sea? Perhaps, the sea makes them happy. Need I talk of Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

If Fuel Crisis Is Crippling Nigeria What Will Happens When N/delta Goes On Flam / How Yar Adua Forced Jonathan To Declare His Assets Publicly As Vice-president / Pictures - Awolowo's Policies Hits Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.