Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help (33037 Views)

Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up / My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed / Introversion Is Destroying My Relationship, Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Engrpj(m): 6:52am On Apr 26, 2015
What is Telemundo
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Trustworthiness: 6:53am On Apr 26, 2015
dollarlander:

You may not suffer from the associated problem with excessive television that I'm talking about. It may help you because I realised that you are a literature collector, you need more lines of stories to tell.

I'm taking this way because its affecting my family. What I wrote initially is a real life thing I'm working on not to affect my life.

Well I'm not sure you are married. When you are married and your hubby needs your attention and you cannot give him full attention because of telemundo and he doesn't care what goes in telemundo and there other babes outside that are ready to give him 24/7 care that you don't have and he doesn't want to go outside his marriage because of his love 4 God. Tell me what will be the end of that home if the wife does not change?

I think I've given you more literature story line to tell.

My brother you have said it all. The way women think this days self, i tire.

A woman that is getting her wisdom from TV series like Tele...wetin, are not suitable wife and mother.

In my house, I put all that to check right from the time I and my wife were together.

I hope the OP is not planning to marry such girl if this bad attitude of his girlfriend is not corrected. I don't any reason man should stand a lady or wife that is getting her wisdom from TV SERIES Soap.

Most ladies want to get married but not ready to face the reality of marriage. Marriage is another experience entirely. It is not the ideal or perfect type being displayed in a movies or TV series or soap whatever.

A word is enough for a wise.
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by chekasforchekas: 6:58am On Apr 26, 2015
DiamonJ:
Why can't nija guys be romantic for once, no cuddle, no sucking, no hugging, kiss become wahala, i regret leaving my white for nija nonsense, i wish i had befrnd a nija guy before d white, aHhhhh na till dead do us part be that naw,
I swear old memories
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by AkProsper(m): 6:59am On Apr 26, 2015
Let Her Stast Watching "Zee World" Laali End Married Again Especially.
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by olaolulazio(m): 7:01am On Apr 26, 2015
She wants u to be fake.

Act in her way and she will love u more, if u don't it might reduce.

Note: No matter how u act to her script, u can never be them.

Advise: learn to say no without stating reasons.
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by kenx1(m): 7:10am On Apr 26, 2015
I use God beg una, is there anyway I can delete the station from my decoder. ....plz my gf is so addicted to it
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Tashaamania(f): 7:23am On Apr 26, 2015
I hate Telemundos! angry i dont know how people deal with those silly fictions..
Give me my Cartoon Network anytime wink

OP.. I'm sorry, I dont know what advice to give you though embarassed

1 Like

Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Rekit: 7:41am On Apr 26, 2015
May be you should change to Uanmarchus Auruyo (Telemundo) and start behaving like him. Lol.
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by 9jatatafo(m): 7:43am On Apr 26, 2015
OP the matter is easy, tell her to love you the way you are. On a serious not, always tune the DSTV to football channels and drive her crazy and tell her to act and behave like footballers too or else you will dump her. Nonsense, be a man let sit tight.
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by sisqology(m): 7:46am On Apr 26, 2015
DiamonJ:
Why can't nija guys be romantic for once, no cuddle, no sucking, no hugging, kiss become wahala, i regret leaving my white for nija nonsense, i wish i had befrnd a nija guy before d white, aHhhhh na till dead do us part be that naw,

not all guys don't do this! mind you.
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 26, 2015
sparta:
Its so easy to yab lovers of telemundo but many relationships are also suffering because of league matches. Men watch arsenal, chelsea, barca etc matches as if their lives depend on it and women watch the impostor, second chance, bla bla as if their lives depend on it. Its a two way street. Easy on these gals. Y'all got something you are obsessed with.
Telemundo is totally different, we never take watch on football and put it upon women you know. Can guys do season transfer of their girl? Do guys loan girls? Do we kick you? Apparently Not!

1 Like

Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Agbegilodo: 7:54am On Apr 26, 2015
DiamonJ:

We like romance but by the time we think of all your expensive requests, house rent palaver, mechanic stress, LASTMA & police harassment, generator service and fuel queue.... How can we think of romance?? What we need is stress relief but una no go gree.... Na to dey fantasize Telemundo romance....

1 Like

Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Ahmeduana(m): 7:55am On Apr 26, 2015
MizTyna:
Lol! What aspect does she want you to change? I hate telemundo BTW
RIGHT FROM THE DAY I GOT THE GLIMPSE OF WHAT TELEMUNDO IS ABOUT SINCE THAT DAY I HAVE NEVER MISTAKENLY CLICK ON THAT CHANNEL AGAIN, 8t IT LIKE THRASH.
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by daveP(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2015
Dahjhi:
lol

started from di-ego and palomo abi na pal-oma! Then demand exceeding supply and before you know it, the entire mexican channel on these lonf tori just flood our airways.

Telemundoic tendencies arent healthy.

Wetin concern me with "Carmelio don force jessica to a secret, or Alfonso had bought the Guadro ranch"

some need to wake up sha. Like wake back to reality.

Tele-Tv Mundo- world, Mundane

well if its Gustavo, il be interested! Happy sunday!
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by daveP(m): 8:14am On Apr 26, 2015
Tashaamania:
I hate Telemundos! angry i dont know how people deal with those silly fictions..

hmmmmm

(smooches beard)
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Dahjhi: 8:16am On Apr 26, 2015
daveP:
lol

started from di-ego and palomo abi na pal-oma! Then demand exceeding supply and before you know it, the entire mexican channel on these lonf tori just flood our airways.

Telemundoic tendencies arent healthy.

Wetin concern me with "Carmelio don force jessica to a secret, or Alfonso had bought the Guadro ranch"

some need to wake up sha. Like wake back to reality.

Tele-Tv Mundo- world, Mundane

well if its Gustavo, il be interested! Happy sunday!
Lol. Nor mind them o. tele-wetin for my side. Nah ZCinema my own side wan be switching to. And who get time if I handle the remote nah to deh rotate from Blitz to Channels to Aljazeera Dey mix am with HipTV n Soundcity. Happy Sunday jare. Off to Church o

1 Like

Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by 1boylikevhis(m): 8:29am On Apr 26, 2015
Then you'll Probably learn to speak Spanish and have a pocket sized translator do the magic.
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 26, 2015
Donpizzle:

guy na so to get babe hard u reach.which kind questn b dat naa...na wa oo
na so e hard me.. #ofurukpe
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Funkychic(f): 8:34am On Apr 26, 2015
Hehehehehe....Abeg, op, no vex....remind me, na wetin be Telemundo again? Lol...u and ur babe funny diee!
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Tashaamania(f): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2015
daveP:
hmmmmm

(smooches beard)
grin grin what?
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by beekaymee(m): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2015
dollarlander:

ASA PALAPALA KO, APA LASALASA NI. YIO FE E TO O TI.

AANU RE SEMI TEMI SE OLORUN.
umm ………… OK....... anything else?
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by beekaymee(m): 8:51am On Apr 26, 2015
dollarlander:

ASA PALAPALA KO, APA LASALASA NI. YIO FE E TO O TI.

AANU RE SEMI TEMI SE OLORUN.
…………………umm ………… OK....... anything else?
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by daveP(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2015
Tashaamania:
grin grin what?
hmmmm CN! Il brb( walks out) hmm (pauses and turns back to ask her with a reclarifying kinda look) did you just say CN? wink
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by shepherdnoble: 8:57am On Apr 26, 2015
Sorbital:
Eem! There's this sweet girlfriend of mine who can not afford to miss any of these Telemundo romance movies; She didn't stop there, she goes about tunning from one channel to another looking for romance programms on her DSTV anytime Telemundo is not showing her favourites.... Now, she wants to practice all those romantic acts, moves, talk etc on me forgetting that this is Nigeria and not Mexico or USA...This is causing a serious issue between us because she expects me to behave/talk like one of those guys she sees on movies grin

In Nigeria, one has to at least be living relatively a comfortable life na b4 he starts thinking romance....Abi person wey no get money dey do romance...

But seriously this is getting out of hand as she's threatening for a break in d relationship if I am not willing to 'change'. Abeg, wetin I go do as per say I never chop belle full na to dey act romance
HAHAHAHA...I NO FIT LAUGH OOO.... *Shay na Telemundo sickness dey worry ur chick abi*? omo mek u tear race oo...cos' dat chick na karashika oo*
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by darlingbobo(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2015
If na just a girlfriend and the attitude has reached adiction level, guy olx that dstv before you enter voice mail.

ote author=Sorbital post=33104349] Eem! There's this sweet girlfriend of mine who can not afford to miss any of these Telemundo romance movies; She didn't stop there, she goes about tunning from one channel to another looking for romance programms on her DSTV anytime Telemundo is not showing her favourites.... Now, she wants to practice all those romantic acts, moves, talk etc on me forgetting that this is Nigeria and not Mexico or USA...This is causing a serious issue between us because she expects me to behave/talk like one of those guys she sees on movies grin

In Nigeria, one has to at least be living relatively a comfortable life na b4 he starts thinking romance....Abi person wey no get money dey do romance...

But seriously this is getting out of hand as she's threatening for a break in d relationship if I am not willing to 'change'. Abeg, wetin I go do as per say I never chop belle full na to dey act romance[/quote]
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Najwal: 9:10am On Apr 26, 2015
Telemundo only won't do @op She needs some fifty shades of grey undecided
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Tashaamania(f): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2015
daveP:
hmmmm CN! Il brb( walks out) hmm (pauses and turns back to ask her with a reclarifying kinda look) did you just say CN? wink
yeah..?? embarassed
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by owolawitola(f): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2015
Lool i dont even know any of those u mentioned
pcguru1:

Noooo angry

Passions was the last straw. imagine a whole soap opera playing with a boy's patience if you think about it Passion would be an 1 hour play if you remove all those nonsense plots and drama.

However I would admit i enjoyed The Rich also Cry and secrets of the sand though.
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Rasheed02(m): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2015
Sorbital:
Eem! There's this sweet girlfriend of mine who can not afford to miss any of these Telemundo romance movies; She didn't stop there, she goes about tunning from one channel to another looking for romance programms on her DSTV anytime Telemundo is not showing her favourites.... Now, she wants to practice all those romantic acts, moves, talk etc on me forgetting that this is Nigeria and not Mexico or USA...This is causing a serious issue between us because she expects me to behave/talk like one of those guys she sees on movies grin

But seriously this is getting out of hand as she's threatening for a break in d relationship if I am not willing to 'change'. Abeg, wetin I go do as per say I never chop belle full na to dey act romance
Walahi,she is not sweet,tell her it is better to have horrible dreams than to live in dreamland.
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by poshest(f): 10:24am On Apr 26, 2015
FEARLESS HEART IS ENDING THIS WEEK. AFTER A YEAR OF IT BEING AIRED.
Re: Telemundo Is Affecting My Relationship;please Help by Odunharry(m): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2015
Tashaamania:

Buhahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend / Do Virgin Men Still Exist??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.