Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea (2227 Views)

Is Female Virginity A Big Deal? / Is Virginity A Standard For Good Marriage / Virginity A Two Way Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by Jasiel(f): 12:41am On Sep 09, 2006
Wot do u think
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by jonpinjeff(m): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2006
Has Truth Changed over Time? Can you say Love is Old Fashioned. Can you say that Light has Changed?

These are Constants. Virginity is a Priceless Virtue.

Most people lack the Fortitude and Will Power to Keep it and Share it only in Matrimony.

Hence the Changable ""Untimeless"" Submission. That it is Old Fashioned.

Lets Face it We all latently envy and respect Virginity.

1 Like

Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by rotbog(m): 7:58am On Sep 09, 2006
Rightly Said Jonpinjeff.

I Love U.
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by KDK(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2006
Somethings are facts but not necessarily the truth.
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by solosqr: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2006
@KDK

which one is the fact, and which is the truth?

@jopinjeff

thank you o jare, you said it right,
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by rotbog(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2006
@KDK,

Why trying to be a Sophist. I mean your quote on nairaland:''AMONGST MY MOST PRECIOUS POSSESSIONS ARE WORDS THAT I NEVER UTTERED'' Appears kind of deep, but for you to say ''Somethings are facts but not necessarily the truth'' is a well, quite shallow. I mean go back to your dictionary. Whats the definition of Facts? Now go to S, Check Sophist: ''One whose reasoning is clever, yet false''. grin Now there we go.
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by Jasiel(f): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2006
Jonpinjeff am proud 2 know dat u still think virginity is precious.u must b a unique person
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by KDK(m): 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2006
rotbog:

@KDK,

Why trying to be a Sophist. I mean your quote on nairaland:''AMONGST MY MOST PRECIOUS POSSESSIONS ARE WORDS THAT I NEVER UTTERED'' Appears kind of deep, but for you to say ''Somethings are facts but not necessarily the truth'' is a well, quite shallow. I mean go back to your dictionary. Whats the definition of Facts? Now go to S, Check Sophist: ''One whose reasoning is clever, yet false''. grin Now there we go.

@ ROTBOG

You forgot to mention that "sophist" is a synonym for "philosopher". I would have rather you called me a sage but for my age. U dey beef me? Neways, take some time to circumspectively brod over my earlier statement that not all facts are necessarily the truth.
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by MIZIEYA: 10:24am On Oct 02, 2006
Being a virgin is only applicable to the female of the species- the double standards is quite clear: women are virtuous if their hymen is intact. Men however can dally with a prostitute or any other woman but will expect their wife to be chaste and pure upon marriage.

The bible however is not a good example for moral high ground since it is rife with extra marital affairs and other sexual content related to extra marital activities. Virginity is a new trend circa the church and other patriarchal religions that sought and seek sexual autonomy over our bodies.
[/color]
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by 3kay945(m): 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2009
virginity is a crown for those that endure guys pressure,, nowadays, u can hardly get a virgin until marriage, this make it old skool, many girl now lose their virgini, b4 17yr. it nt a big deal anymore.
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by manmustwac(m): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2009
moved to romance section smiley
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by africhika(f): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2009
quote by mizieya:

« #8 on: October 02, 2006, 04:24 AM »

Virginity is a new trend circa the church and other patriarchal religions that sought and seek sexual autonomy over our bodies.

undecided
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by chocoLove(f): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2009
virginity is something special for women, it's a pride that they can boast about!not a shame.
only those that decide to keep it for the ONE&ONLY will not regret waiting. wink
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by KennyG6(m): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2009
chocoLove:

virginity is something special for women, it's a pride that they can boast about!not a shame.
only those that decide to keep it for the ONE&ONLY will not regret waiting. wink
Preach it Sister!
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by chocoLove(f): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2009
Kenny_G:

Preach it Sister!

hey ma bro! i'm gonna preach it well well ooo! grin grin
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by KennyG6(m): 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2009
chocoLove:

hey ma bro! i'm gonna preach it well well ooo! grin grin
infact shout it from the housetop, naija gals need 2 hear this! grin
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by chocoLove(f): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2009
Kenny_G:

infact shout it from the housetop, naija gals need 2 hear this! grin

there gonna make me a NL pastor then grin !!! hahhaha!
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by KennyG6(m): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2009
chocoLove:

there gonna make me a NL pastor then grin !!! hahhaha!
mind u you wont have many male congregants ooo, u go spoil their show, it wud be an all-female congregation
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by chocoLove(f): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2009
Kenny_G:

mind u you wont have many male congregants ooo, u go spoil their show, it wud be an all-female congregation

grin yeah, why not! a NL only WOMEN , "yes to Virginity!" , CONFERENCE!
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by posakosa(m): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2009
Its must easier to move on from a relationship if you've not been involved sexually.
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by KennyG6(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2009
chocoLove:

grin yeah, why not! a NL only WOMEN , "yes to Virginity!" , CONFERENCE!
with chastity rings/bands, i can see ur parish's gonna be mega
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by biola44: 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2009
quote author=posakosa link=topic=22774.msg4731254#msg4731254 date=1255524522]
Its must easier to move on from a relationship if you've not been involved sexually.
[quote][/quote]

spot on wink
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by Abbeycity4(f): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2009
jonpinjeff:

Has Truth Changed over Time? Can you say Love is Old Fashioned. Can you say that Light has Changed?

Most people lack the Fortitude and Will Power to Keep it and Share it only in Matrimony.

U've said it all man. . . . .  kiss
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by shayoor(f): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2009
undecided
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2009
I think whatever rocks your boat! undecided
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2009
Lost it quite late, bt i dnt regret nt having it anymore. A virgin is a virgin whn dia is a reasn, an acclaimd virgin wt a byfy shld nt deceive hrslf. Hweva i encourage ladies dt kp it still, bt make sure its 4 d rite/achievable reason(s)
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by nikkyshyne(f): 8:04am On Jun 19, 2012
jonpinjeff: Has Truth Changed over Time? Can you say Love is Old Fashioned. Can you say that Light has Changed?

I LOVE YOU MAN
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by sucezTP(f): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2012
In my own opinion, virginity is a priceless gift u giv 2 som1 u marry.. It has values n whoeva has dis shld keep it wt sense..
Re: Virginity-a Crown Of Value Or Old Fashioned Idea by olasquare: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2012
Old fashion idea.....my galfriend once sent me an image that reads: been a virgin is lack of opportunity

(1) (Reply)

)))))((((( Sliding Doors ))))(((( / Do You Think My Bf Is Spending On Someone Else! / 2 Nigerian women Have Embarrassed Themselves Again On Bbm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.