Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? (8619 Views)

My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period / Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by alexbragga(m): 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2009
How do you tell your woman that she cant cook? embarassed
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Seun(m): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2009
You don't. Because she already knows.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Gabry(f): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2009
Seun:

You don't. Because she already knows.

Ahahahaha! grin

@ Poster,

Does she eat her own food? Cause if she does, I bet she should know it tasted like shait! grin
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Ehise99(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2009
gabrywyl:

Ahahahaha! grin

@ Poster,

Does she eat her own food? Cause if she does, I bet she should know it tasted like shait! grin
shut up lardo
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by steve49ja(m): 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2009
Buy her a book on how to cook or just enrol her in one catering school Pay the fees then inform her on when she's to resume it'll be surprising though but dont explain further.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by abbey10(m): 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2009
She knows.
She's just waiting for you to tell her.
Has she not ask you before?
She knows you will say "it's nice" sheepishly!
Now you're disturbing us here.
Pls and pls before you eat Okazi with too much potash,
sit her down and tell her oh ah!
Shikena!
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Seun(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2009
You're not supposed to tell her.  It's unnecessary.  Enrol in a cooking school and invite her along.
Telling her will not do anything for your relationship.  It just identifies you as an immature buffoon.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by DaPhoenix(f): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2009
Don't tell her, teach her how to cook. Oh wait, you can't cook either.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by PDF: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2009
since she's a girlfriend, nevermind!
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by cvibe: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2009
Just tell her point blank she can't cook, no mincing words.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by gamechange(m): 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2009
Dont tell her, she will get the message when she realises you dont eat her food, na so so take-out  or mama-put.

On a serious note, you just have to be diplomatic, you praise her strengths and encourage her to take lessons or learn off a friend.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by FBS: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2009
try cooking yourself. thereafter teach her how to.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by agaba123(m): 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2009
Ebe a na-aso okwu anya ka O na-ebi.

Tell her ' sweetie, this your food no get part two oo', it appears you made a mistake and added too much salt. Did you add all the igredients at once?

Anyway we will do some competition lets see who will win'  grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Hobi(m): 5:42pm On Feb 02, 2009
U wouldn't dn dat
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Czarskit(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2009
Lock up the kitchen!
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by leye1234(m): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2009
Easy. Listen BITCH you can't cook.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by agaba123(m): 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2009
Hobi:

U wouldn't dn dat
You will be eating shait in the name of  food?

Assuming you can eat anythingwhat if you have visitors? your friends are coming over for dinner?

If you get my kinda friends, your own don finish be that. Them go sotee yab you outside.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2009
You don't.

Don't you know that endurance is part of love? grin

Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes

Victory ko
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by spikedcylinder: 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2009
ibkaye:

You don't.

Don't you know that endurance is part of love? grin

Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes

Victory ko

Funny! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by ariblaze(m): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2009
go like sweetie you wanna cook?

ah don't bother, its my turn today

and for a long period to come

hope you don't mind indomine?

if that doesnt work, brave through one more of the meals and feign serious stomach upset

it would mean a trip to the hospital and churning down some awful drugs , but hey you wanna stay alive, remain with her without hurting her feelings

and you want her to stop cooking. . .try it grin
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by cvibe: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2009
There's no point pretending and suffering alone, it's food we are talking about.

Simply tell her point blank she cant cook jokingly plus how best she can deliver the prize, she'll love  you more for being honest with her.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by amaikama(m): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2009
First of all, how long have you two been together as girlfriend and boy friend as you called it? is it now its get to your attention that she cann't cook?
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by babadee(m): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2009
Simple,
Baby, u know i love u but i need to be alive to love u and ur cooking aint gonna let that happen,
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by odion77: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2009
she shld no she cant cook, but u can help by teaching her if u can
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by saviola77(m): 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2009
To tell her point blank is courting disaster, she will never forgive you. But still, i'll say tell her, but not in way she will feel hurt, and as someone as earlier said praise her strengths first . If she loves she will be willing to improve.
Goodluck!
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2009
saviola77:

To tell her point blank is courting disaster, she will never forgive you. But still, i'll say tell her, but not in way she will feel hurt, and as someone as earlier said praise her strengths first . If she loves she will be willing to improve.
Goodluck!

I don't think it will be a disaster. The disaster is when you get married and she has to prepare dishes during thanksgiving or whatever holiday. Imagine how she would feel when ur relatives barely touch their plates. Tell her now and tell her that you are willing to do what it takes to help her (as well as yourself) improve on cooking.
She will appreciate it because you're being honest and it shows ur true love.

On the other hand, if you two get involved in a fight and you start screaming "your cooking is terrible" this na when kasala go burst ooo. You go need witness protection program to stay alive
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by bajito: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2009
There is no point beating about the bush. If you truely love her and you want her to improve, tell her point blank that you don't enjoy her food but profer ways to help her improve on this. We should all be willing to accept criticism. Afterall if it were to be the other way round especially where sex is concerned, the day you quarrel with her, the whole world will know all your shortcomings in bed wink
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by SeanT21(f): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2009
Sit her down and tell her.Its not what U tell her is how U say it.You can even offer her some cooking lessons!!
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by kokoye(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2009
Since we are all not perfect, somethings need to be checked before marriage . . . . or else you'll be suspected of cheating (or planning to) if you now start complaining after marriage.

If you're not the type that like to eat out all the time and food is very important to you . . . and you cannot cook or you dont like to, then you need to take care of that aspect B4 you marry.

Tell her if you have to (if all else has failed)  . . just make sure you do it with love.

Depending on the way you present your case, she'll either appreciate you more and want to keep you happy with some better soul cooking. . or she'll pour a bag of salt on the already salty food. grin

Just make sure you dont start complaining of the food you have been eating only after you got married.

Good luck.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by Grizzly(m): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2009
Always Faint after eating cool
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by pop247(m): 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2009
The answer is simple. Enter the kitchen, get the pot and start cooking her favourite food.
Pretend as if u dont really know how to cook it and call her in to help u out. Learn from
her own style of cooking and teach her ur own style of cooking. If ur food taste better than
hers, she will definitely learn ur style and by so doing learn how to cook, but dont cook
concusion and call it food.
Re: How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? by MrCrackles(m): 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2009
Topic

You just have to be frank and let her know she is piss poor at cooking!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex / Have You Forgiven Me? Why Do Exes Ask This Question. / Different Hug Wt Diffrent Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.