Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (40819 Views)

Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters / Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To The Presidential Election Results From Enugu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by itops(f): 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
chekasforchekas:
It's a duster stroud magi ionic case of instyguism

FTC tinz mugu must pay......

YOU SEF DON START.O . pure blunder
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by domopps(m): 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Op I swear the words below doesn't have Eng meaning! Therefore, the lampooning is cest in deja vu, deja vu peret ologomabia" Hian ..!!!

So how on earth do you want me to know the meaning of this Latin words?

Cheeeeers
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by martineverest(m): 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dis man and his grandiloquency......he would have been a perfect husband for mama peace(pej).....igodomigodo is on loose

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by martineverest(m): 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
Dis man and his grandiloquency......he would have been a perfect husband for mama peace(pej).....igodomigodo untethered
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by isralkhaleed(m): 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
Honestly this man is correct just that many of you commentators don't understand him the last statement read thus: (Therefore, the lampooning is cest in deja vu, deja vu peret ologomabia) Therefore, South Africa should be left alone with their grievances thou our boys should be coming home since no place like home. ahhhh...ah no fit interpret the rest... ah dey get headache

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by apasino01: 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Yosifperfect:
wow! He is saying the truth. Although i dnt understand most of the grammars.
that's if u understood any the man dy always like find ppl he go confused
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
ireneony:
nope smiley
good, I'm happy to hear that though we ve had run ins with my alternate moniker but I still like your strong charcter and your no holds barred personality. #nofunnyintention please
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Banter1(m): 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
I don't understand a word.

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by addjerry(m): 11:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
This is Grammer indeed
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by vickyvictor: 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
Please I HV some family member living there..FTC should no what they are doing oh....no stories
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by inyeneabas: 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
if this man becomes minister for information the populace will just become uninformed or develop headache from always consulting dictionary to find out what he is saying.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by anitank(f): 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
Rubbish!!!
I can bet most of those words have no meaning

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by vickyvictor: 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
kensnoop:
Pls is he communicating?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo oh
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by tola9ja: 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
edgyslim:

The best comment on NL today.

I don laff sotey belle dey pain me.

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by szkz(m): 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
I wonder the kind of words, he'd spit out if he were angry, u better no provoke dis man ooh
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by szkz(m): 11:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Somebody shld introduce him to Chris Okotie
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by ElekeNtioba: 11:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
tola9ja:

grin grin grin grin grin grin IF THIS MAN COMPOSE A MUSIC PEOPLE WILL ENJOY HIM grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]where did you get this quote??. u just swapped some words in a statement he made two years ago about ASUU strike. U must be a dolt.

https://www.nairaland.com/1394214/meaning-some-words-hon-patricks[/size]

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by osystein(m): 11:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
he exhibits great incite.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by africanusvu(m): 11:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
I stll wonder how a zone will ellect such clownish vain character to represent them,he never makes sense

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by danypst: 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Yosifperfect:
wow! He is saying the truth. Although i dnt understand most of the grammars.

i agree wit u wot he is sayin is true. The piazza of the SA's has lampooned to degree infinitio. Conjugating their crinkum crankum as peruzed by the speaker wil bing the timpanic elucidative membrane of the nations shore.

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by africanusvu(m): 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=33112141][/quote]Just because a clown is blabing
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by DExplorer1: 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
The sound of these grammers may be mistaken as a support for xenophobia.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by tola9ja: 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

[size=13pt]where did you get this quote??. u just swapped some words in a statement he made two years ago about ASUU strike. U must be a dolt.

https://www.nairaland.com/1394214/meaning-some-words-hon-patricks[/size]

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205759826690858&set=a.1313869482779.46327.1111933828&type=1&theater
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by gajerian(m): 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
pretydiva:
Runs 2 d library 2 go get a dictionary

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon on xenophobic attacks in South Africa:

"The attack on foreigners in South Africa (xenophobia) is a miasma of a deprecate apotheosis of a hemorrhaging Pluto crack, cascading oozing

into a malodorous excresense of mobocracy. With all termagant ossifying proclivities of a kakistocracy, our knowledge centura is enveloped in a

paraphlegic crinkum crankum. Therefore, the lampooning is cest in deja vu, deja vu peret ologomabia"
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by gajerian(m): 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
anitank:
Rubbish!!!
I can bet most of those words have no meaning

Ahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahah
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
eleee aaaa ginigonnnnn!!!! diz one is stronggggggg
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by JudgementHammer: 11:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
I dey enjoy this man abeg. I still wonder how he built up himself so much
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by wisellette: 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
ONCE, I WATCHED A LIVE SESSION OF THE HOUSE.

AS SOON AS IT WAS THE TURN OF THIS MAN TO SPEAK, AS THE CAMERA CAPTURED THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE , THERE WAS THIS RESIGNED LOOK ON THEIR FACES ..... THAT MORE OR LESS SAID, "I'M NOT GOING TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING (if not everything) THIS MAN WILL SAY. I MIGHT AS WELL CONCENTRATE ON SOMETHING ELSE.

Some even started smiling, others laughed.

I can imagine a situation where you know beforehand you aren't going to understand anything your colleague says. Wonder how his contributions were implemented (if at all).

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Fourwinds: 12:09am On Apr 26, 2015
ireneony:
this man should go and twerk on a transformer joor

he talk nor de make sense
it is because u don't understand it, dats y it is meaningless
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by nduchucks: 12:10am On Apr 26, 2015
If Gbenga Adeboye Funwontan (RIP) had read Patrick Obahiagbon's utterances, he would have simply interpreted it as "efi ni'wa"

Abeg my yoloba brothers, make una interprete Gbenga for me.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by manijozie: 12:16am On Apr 26, 2015
Dis is grade 1 grammarticaljonzingphobia... Mtcheeew

Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment / Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos) / APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ)