Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) (40821 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Aridolf Resort Wellness & Spa Yenagoa (Pics) / Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by AYunusa: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2015

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by ibkgab001: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
This your tele funny!!!

Ftc.....Radio copying from France over!!!

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by teemanbastos(m): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
We Are Taking Over..
Change is taking over..

Buhari/Osinbajo.

239 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by morefire: 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
bet your money GEJ will win 95% of the votes there...

forget all ds crowd mehn i dont trust them any more

go and see the lagos crowd today... you would be surprised that in lagos they can have such a turn out

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by enoqueen: 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
You call this crowd...hmmmm!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Ellidude(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lol. That's only a fraction of your tv set.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by adioolayi(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
I am waiting for #PDP campaign in Adamawa, Katsina, Kano, Sokoto and even Kaduna.... grin cheesy then we will compare the turn out with what we have seen in #APC campaigns in Rivers, Akwa ibom, Delta and Bayelsa grin cheesy
morefire:
bet your money GEJ will win 95% of the votes there...
forget all ds crowd mehn i dont trust them any more
go and see the lagos crowd today... you would be surprised that in lagos they can have such a turn out
Yes..Lagos was massive, my problem was that all PDP aspirants President, Governors, senators etc from all state of the federation were present with their loyalists.. Tell me why there won't be such crowd.
Sincerely, #Jonathanisagonner!

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by donphilopus: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
I have repeatedly advised Jonathan to honourably withdraw from this contest to avoid humiliation, but it seems he's not yielding to my advice. Anyway, feBuhari 14th would surely shock him!

#SaiBuhari

181 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by coolhamid(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
GEJ himself knows that the only way to remain Nigeria president is to rig the forthcoming election.

Electorates are wiser now. People are tired of ethnoreligious politics of GEJ.

GEJ is the only president in the world that blames opposition party for his failures..

Failure to provide regular power supply, he blames APC
Failure to curtail Boko haram, he blames APC.
Failure to fight corruption, he blames APC.
Don't be surprised if he blames APC for not being able to control his wife ..

The last time I checked he is the GCFR and the only Field Marshal we've got..

My president got no balls..

Let join hands together to vote Gen. Buhari, a man that would never blame PDP for his failures.
He has been tested and trusted.

Coolhamid

166 Likes 12 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by dridowu: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Keeping my PVC in safe place so that i can be part of history that activate CHANGE in Nigeria.

#febuhari
#saibuhari

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by fiisms: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
We need classrooms

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by donphilopus: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
[url=seun.obinoscopy.lalasticlala.ishilove]Kindly[/url] move this thread to the homepage just like that of the PDP Rally in Lagos. Thanks!

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by jingh(f): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
See the advocate of change and progression.
the road to change has began
operation sweep corruption, incompetence, insurgence and misrule out.

buhari for President

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Niwdog(m): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
Buhari go be like
"wuyo alah, see clowd wey i pull far"
For him mind now.

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by thiefnubu(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
The ministry is moving steadily

We go beat GEJ home and away..... grin

But op.... This your tv sha.....

Not to worry

When Buhari wins, he will buy you a brand new television.... So keep up the hustle grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Pangea: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2015

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
Wow!!!!!
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by freethinker01: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
Anything but Jonathan will do for moi. 1st tym I'm saying this tho'.

Well, I'd go for change.
#buhari4change.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by NaijaFutbol: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
Good.
Remember to add Sports development in your agenda.

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by siraj1402(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
Never will I advice him to resign again,let's just do the needful and send him back to Otuoke.Why will I be moved with the crowd?If only in Ondo township about 25 18passengers buses went.What did you expect?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by haibe(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
naso, otueke man go dey shake ehn grin I can imagine

GMB TILL 2023 JARE cheesy

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Udmaster(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan is the Best Head Of State in Nigeria since 1999 Democracy.
All sectors in Nigeria have been touched in a positive way.
Nigeria is the Largest Economy in Africa now.
New Federal Universities/TETfund projects.
Railway sector is been reformed.
Polio is a thing of the past with many fed. Hospital ben rehabilitated and reformed.
He supported the Agricultural sector and Power generation have improved.

Just my 2cent.

21 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by funkiebully: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
Rubbish, y zoom ur camera to capture heads, show us d whole arena, let's see d crowd if there are any.

Did buhari show bayelsans d certificate?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Tenim47(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
next thread wil b,
jonathan visit sai buhari at aso rock!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by godofwar666(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
All I see is your television. Pix of crowd or idonbilivit undecided

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by EagleScribes: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
It is not about the noise making. It is not about the crowd. Everyone get your PVC. Your vote is your veto.

I can't wait to see these guys engage in a presidential debate and state their visions and plans.

It is well and God bless Nigeria

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by blemon44(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
nonsense

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Firefire(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Funny crowd Haaaaaa grin grin grin

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Mubarack44(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
carry go

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by millionboi(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Na so

Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by Flye: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
What do you expect?
Re: APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa Yenagoa(home Of GEJ) by lacasa: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Winnds of Change.

Now let's see if Gej can conquer in Katsina

#i doubt grin

#GMB/PYO2015
#CollectYourPvc
#Vote4Hope

28 Likes 2 Shares

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment / Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos)