Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer (7759 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr / Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer / Asus Zenphone 2 ; Budget On Steroids. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Fiilosofer(m): 5:41pm On May 12, 2015
Crispels:

What about ur lenovo k3 note??

Are you asking of the price... It's 40k from Elijahdre systems

If you are asking of something else pls signify
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Crispels(m): 6:39pm On May 12, 2015
Fiilosofer:

Are you asking of the price... It's 40k from Elijahdre systems

If you are asking of something else pls signify

I mean r u still using the phone?? Or you have sold it
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Fiilosofer(m): 9:33pm On May 12, 2015
Crispels:

I mean r u still using the phone?? Or you have sold it

I'm still with it. A deal is supposed to go down tomorrow if all things are equal but you can contact me privately if you are interested and just in case anything happens
Re: The 4gig ram beast, Asus Zenphone 2 First Hand Review By Fiilosofer by Crispels(m): 9:43pm On May 12, 2015
Fiilosofer:

I'm still with it. A deal is supposed to go down tomorrow if all things are equal but you can contact me privately if you are interested and just in case anything happens

OK... Is there a huge difference between it and it new Asus phablet with 4GB RAM??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Launched Smartphone Vsun Smart And Vsun Furious / The Fastest Internet In The World / Download Pes 2019 PSP Game For Android (transfer Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.