Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) (96261 Views)

Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) / Ayo Oritsejafor, Abdulsalami Meet Buhari In Aso Rock (Photo) / Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Bexson: 10:44am On Apr 26, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
that is if his not given 3million years in kirikiri.

Nigerians really need some work on their brains. Keep mumu-ing yourself with kirikiri. Jonathan is not going to any prison cause his hands is cleaner than 90% of APC thieves. You think we are in military regime, huh?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2015
GodMode:

Ignorant comment..
gej and obj are failures.

Its very easy to manage Nigeria..
Running a country is a huge job. It's not as easy as ABC ok.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by anonimi: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2015
Sirnokiopee:

Shey na you want give am abi

Na how many years you go give OBJ the Grandpa of corruption or IBB the Baba of corruption?

Abeg make we dey use our grey matter small na!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by frank442: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2015
Where did he get the money to build that kind of house

Ole

Thief

Wife. Thief
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Olatara(f): 10:51am On Apr 26, 2015
erudyt:
what do you expect from foolish people who got reach by stealing? They spend the money the way they want, they need to learn from their counter parts in the western world. A well built mansion will beat all these ugly buildings hands down anyday, just look at the structures and surroundings of the said estate, rubbish.
Oga why are you bitter, it is not good for ur health. Learn to celebrate people. Nah wah o.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by philips70(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2015
Elxandre:

You people are ridiculous.
Even a senator with his legitimate income will build these relatively cheap structures.
Do you even know how much a governor earns, talk more of a president?

Poverty and hatred has distorted our thinking sha!

You are morally deficient. I earn more than the president in my chosen field, you are not talking to a job seeker. Do you know the number of properties this president and the wife have acquired since finding uncommon favour? You deserve the thieves who continue to impoverish you everyday. keep defending them and you will only see developed countries in movies and pictures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by todayguest(m): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2015
oneeast:
I do not see any luxury in that pix
how would you see, in a pix taken over 100 metres. You need a closer view.
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by taiwon1010: 11:06am On Apr 26, 2015
God bless Jonathan...
God bless Buhari....
God bless me Taiwo.....
God bless Nigeria......

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by aklosx(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Sarimah(f): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2015
not bad...
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by pmann2(m): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2015
Poverty is indeed a disease... Can't imagine the level of bitterness coming from some of you... Some of you insulting GEJ can't even win membership election in your immediate family... God punish Poverty.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by rexbuton: 11:25am On Apr 26, 2015
GEJ MY HERO smiley

FAYOSE MY MENTOR cheesy

DIEZANI MY SUGAR MUMMY embarassed
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by IYANGBALI: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2015
grayht:
A life well spent..!!!
a life well spent?has he dead?
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by pmann2(m): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Na wa ooooo... Hope u've not in any way mocked the first lady b4?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by 49cents(m): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2015
Sirnokiopee:

Dem no born buhari well
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2015
grayht:
A life well spent..!!!

He isn't dead yet.
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by erudyt(m): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2015
Olatara:
Oga why are you bitter, it is not good for ur health. Learn to celebrate people. Nah wah o.
undecided
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by VanOmiyale: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2015
Sirnokiopee:

For your mind
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by erudyt(m): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

u r truly BUHARI!
reach ko rich ni!!!!!!!!!
mumu stick to the damn topic and stop picking loopholes in peoples posts...too silly to even know that was a mistake, ode. undecided
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by StarMogul(m): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2015
grayht:
A life well spent..!!!
Abeg my president never die,which kind remark be dat
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by ayusco85(m): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

Photo: Jonathan’s Otuoke home | credits: Simon Utebor

http://www.punchng.com/politics/aso-rock-exit-jonathan-to-live-in-luxury-island-villa/

His 14million naira per annum salary couldn't ve built this mansion. Whr did he got the money if not tru illegal deals or stealing? Oh he said stealing is not corruption

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:

pmann2:

Na wa ooooo... Hope u've not in any way mocked the first lady b4?
lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by pmann2(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
ayusco85:

His 14million naira per annum salary couldn't ve built this mansion. Whr did he got the money if not tru illegal deals or stealing? Oh he said stealing is not corruption

OMG!... ENGLISH nor EASY oooo... Abeg join me speak PIDGIN if you nor too sabi ENGLISH, nobody go kill u... The first lady is not bad at all... with all i have seen here... I nor fit shout

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by klax(m): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
Please can you show us where the name GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN is written on this property Pls are you alright upstairs.
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Elxandre(m): 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
philips70:

You are morally deficient. I earn more than the president in my chosen field, you are not talking to a job seeker. Do you know the number of properties this president and the wife have acquired since finding uncommon favour? You deserve the thieves who continue to impoverish you everyday. keep defending them and you will only see developed countries in movies and pictures.
Firstly, as a billionaire, (if you earn more than the president, you must be one) you should be reasonable enough to understand that I wasn't defending him.
I was only pointing out that his salary is sufficient enough to build him even a more stunning edifice.
Never did I say he didn't embezzle!
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Mmayor(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
anulaxad:
Waste of public funds, how many properties must this man have.

It is devastating, while millions of nigerians have became poorer under his tenure.

I mean have any of you GEJ loyalists saw the hotel he constructed for his wife, he spent billions of Naira on that project.

How can people even consider this man as humble, this man I say must be brought to justice. undecided

I guess you're one of those people who celebrate Tinubu, Atiku and the likes abi? Double standards I must say!
I don't think GEJ has half of what tinubu has
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by mobaking: 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Congrats to Jona on his building a future student hostel for federal university otuoke.B4 u attack me ,how many of u are living in ur parents house in the village no matter how fine?.U all want to build your own!
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Krisddon: 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
From Aso Rock to this uncompleted building?
Where your father's hut is not up to his car park!
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by lerrytunechi(m): 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
londongal03:
undecided

add my pin 79E72A82
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Opinedecandid(m): 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
The amount of glowing tributes lavished on the person of President Goodluck Jonathan has gotten me quite flabbergasted.
I'm now sure that we Nigerians truly appreciate you, sir.

These eulogies are mostly poured to the death, dirges. But here is a man that alive, strong, hale and hearty receiving overdose of commendations.
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by caprini1: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
I am just happy for him that no notable politician was rumoured killed by him,during his tenure.
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by abokikhalifa: 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Where is that minion that calls himself kastonkastrol?... Does this Luxury Country home villa look like a prison? grin grin grin, I'm pleased you received enough bashing, So I won't bash you more.
@ topic,

This is why GEJ is my hero, That is why he's the father of Nigerian democracy, This is why his legacy will always live.
big big grammar...jonathan as no chioce.. Where u expecting him to cos war or what?the whole world knw dat buhari was going to win even bfor the end of coalation...the best he could do is to leave in shame.jonathan his still a baby in politics....nd u ar here saying he his ur hero..nigga, ur hero is a flop in every randification

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.