Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) (96581 Views)

Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) / Ayo Oritsejafor, Abdulsalami Meet Buhari In Aso Rock (Photo) / Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by remmer56(m): 2:44am On Apr 26, 2015
grin
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Osakah24(m): 2:48am On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:
and how many times has Dangote and Odetola been caught fishing?
when they go fishing,its not for publicity ok.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Ilekeh(f): 2:51am On Apr 26, 2015
Osakah24:
when they go fishing,its not for publicity ok.

For your mind.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by baby124: 3:11am On Apr 26, 2015
Nigerians should learn to build humbly and tastefully. All these mansions for what. When your kids are all going to leave and get married. Only you and your wife in mansions with numerous other mansions? When you now die, the thing will fall in disrepair. That is if your workers do not Rob you blind and strip the house before then. How many rooms can you monitor or even live in A well built and reasonable house can be very beautiful with good planning.

A retirement home should even be a bungalow. Because very soon, the retirees will not be able be to climb stairs up and down.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by DollyParton1(f): 6:02am On Apr 26, 2015
These peeps and their funny names; Which one is Goodthinking again.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by SirShymexx: 6:05am On Apr 26, 2015
DollyParton1:
These peeps and their funny names; Which one is Goodthinking again.

Lol.

Have you seen D1ckson yet? grin

D1ckson, apparently, is the governor of a state.
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:07am On Apr 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Where is that minion that calls himself kastonkastrol?... Does this Luxury Country home villa look like a prison? grin grin grin, I'm pleased you received enough bashing, So I won't bash you more.
@ topic,

This is why GEJ is my hero, That is why he's the father of Nigerian democracy, This is why his legacy will always live.
indeed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by khassy(m): 6:11am On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:12am On Apr 26, 2015
baby124:
Nigerians should learn to build humbly and tastefully. All these mansions for what. When your kids are all going to leave and get married. Only you and your wife in mansions with numerous other mansions? When you now die, the thing will fall in disrepair. That is if your workers do not Rob you blind and strip the house before then. How many rooms can you monitor or even live in A well built and reasonable house can be very beautiful with good planning.

A retirement home should even be a bungalow. Because very soon, the retirees will not be able be to climb stairs up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by wadetaw202: 6:24am On Apr 26, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
Who cares as long as he's fishing in otuoke?
from the look of things, he is not going to fish at otuoke; rather, he is going to live affluentially more than you will ever live in your criticism-ridden life.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by wadetaw202: 6:27am On Apr 26, 2015
garrix8:
Were his the LUXURY ISLAND VILLA hidden?

Hiss eat the warn inn the picture posted buy Lalasticlala??

Dear ease sum tin rung wheat the topic.

Cooled hit bee be-curse Jonadunce' wife his north educated??

Eye harm steal wandering.

And you will keep on wondering and wandering, while gej lives on like a king among people that love him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by wadetaw202: 6:29am On Apr 26, 2015
garrix8:

Worth hiss good Herbert is The Feat??

You will keep on asking in confusion and you will never get answers for your bewildered state of mind.
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

Photo: Jonathan’s Otuoke home | credits: Simon Utebor

http://www.punchng.com/politics/aso-rock-exit-jonathan-to-live-in-luxury-island-villa/
rest well deservedly.Kwankwaso in 2019! The next big thing.
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by wadetaw202: 6:31am On Apr 26, 2015
menix:
Can't find d mansions oooo..
Cous here in Ajah we ve beautiful structures than wat I jst saw on dat pix..

Well maybe d mansions re built underground, u kno wat money can do....

If he builds something bigger than aso rock, you will complain. Now that he had built something smaller, you are still complaining. When will you quit?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by wadetaw202: 6:34am On Apr 26, 2015
anulaxad:
Waste of public funds, how many properties must this man have.

It is devastating, while millions of nigerians have became poorer under his tenure.

I mean have any of you GEJ loyalists saw the hotel he constructed for his wife, he spent billions of Naira on that project.

How can people even consider this man as humble, this man I say must be brought to justice. undecided
at least, he governs better than obj

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by wadetaw202: 6:36am On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:
and how many times has Dangote and Odetola been caught fishing?
like the person you quoted told you, fishing is recreational for the rich. And just like he told you, you can never understand. It is not your fault; it is because of your limited scope.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by vivyayo: 6:38am On Apr 26, 2015
Yasher:
I'm telling you, GEJ will retire in peace because his heart is clean. Not like some senior citizens that I know of that have been bitter because we refused them 3rd term. Taking out their frustration on the innocent via accusations and slanders. That's why they can't rest. tongue

The inhabitant of Ota zoo easily comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Caseless: 7:11am On Apr 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Where is that minion that calls himself kastonkastrol?... Does this Luxury Country home villa look like a prison? grin grin grin, I'm pleased you received enough bashing, So I won't bash you more.
@ topic,

This is why GEJ is my hero, That is why he's the father of Nigerian democracy, This is why his legacy will always live.
make we hear word jare! Gej wont go to prison because of 2 factors: reconcilliation and concession. He's not above the law.
We all want him in otuoke and, in otuoke he shall remain.
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by richidinho(m): 7:18am On Apr 26, 2015
londongal03:
undecided

If that's ur pix
Then u r h kisst
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by erudyt(m): 7:19am On Apr 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
@ topic,

This is why GEJ is my hero, [s]That is why he's the father of Nigerian democracy, This is why his legacy will always live.[/s]
Stop insulting Nigerians, mumu angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:21am On Apr 26, 2015
Caseless:
make we hear word jare! Gej wont go to prison because of 2 factors: reconcilliation and concession. He's not above the law.
We all want him in otuoke and, in otuoke he shall remain.
What nonsense reconciliation?... Buhari can't just jail our father of democracy, he won't dare it. And mind you, GEJ is now a global property, The otueke house is just a country home, He'll be a globe trotter.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:22am On Apr 26, 2015
erudyt:
Stop insulting Nigerians, mumu angry
Stop behaving like Buhari. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 7:22am On Apr 26, 2015
E no dey easy to manage Nigeria, he needs lot of rest. At least he had the opportunity to serve his father land, I hope and pray that the next administration will do a great job in handling the affairs of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by erudyt(m): 7:25am On Apr 26, 2015
baby124:

what do you expect from foolish people who got rich by stealing? They spend the money the way they want, they need to learn from their counter parts in the western world. A well built mansion will beat all these ugly buildings hands down anyday, just look at the structures and surroundings of the said estate, rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by erudyt(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Stop behaving like Buhari. undecided
mtcheeew
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Osakah24(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

For your mind.
for real.i mean,who uses a private yatch to go and catch two or slightly more fishes for publicity?
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Ariyke: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by FitnessNigeria: 8:14am On Apr 26, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
Who cares as long as he's fishing in otuoke?

Most presidents go fishing, it's fun. The most important factor is how much dey ur account? you wey no dey fish, how much you get?

Former Turkish President fishing

Russian President Putin goes fishing

So tell me whats wrong with fishing?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Pataki: 8:47am On Apr 26, 2015
So that picture is what they call a mansion abi na luxury island villa?! cheesy

Una cluelessness is in 4DX

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by SmilingHarry(m): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2015
Guys, don't delude urselves. You should see his house in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by activefibre1(m): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2015
nigeria ppl too like to see the down fall of other people...bad belle full this contry.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by prospero15(m): 8:51am On Apr 26, 2015
Pls z dat d fortress?? Anyway good 4 him...bt am jst seeing some houses wit d same painting..d environment z nt really a nice one...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau / 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture / Ibrahim Tumsah Musa: The Most Corrupt Civil Servant, Richer Than 4 Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.