Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) (96266 Views)

Buhari Meets Pastor Adeboye In Aso Rock (Photo) / Ayo Oritsejafor, Abdulsalami Meet Buhari In Aso Rock (Photo) / Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by oneeast: 8:52am On Apr 26, 2015
I do not see any luxury in that pix

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by driand(m): 8:54am On Apr 26, 2015
garrix8:
Were his the LUXURY ISLAND VILLA hidden?

Hiss eat the warn inn the picture posted buy Lalasticlala??

Dear ease sum tin rung wheat the topic.

Cooled hit bee be-curse Jonadunce' wife his north educated??

Eye harm steal wandering.

this foool make the thread to read me angry
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by chamboy(m): 8:54am On Apr 26, 2015
Someone Steals Our Money to Build a Mansion and my ppl call him an hero. I need to see GEJ, to train me on "how to steal and become an Hero

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 8:55am On Apr 26, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
Who cares as long as he's fishing in otuoke?
he is living large. Why u are still searching for an under employed job.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by complete1(m): 8:55am On Apr 26, 2015
OBAMA'S EMAIL HAS BEEN HACKED grin
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by tartar9(m): 8:55am On Apr 26, 2015
only in his dreams when he gets there
kirikiri loading…

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
From Aso Rock to this uncompleted building?
let's see the pix of ur completed building.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Spot on bro, Obasanjo comes to mind.
abi o...
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by datribune: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2015
Built frm looted funds. It's funny to think dat d deluded TANoids thought nigerians will be so dumb as to keep d kleptimaniac in power to keep stealing since to him stealing is not corruption.
Good riddance to d weakest, most corrupt, inept & clueless leader in nigerian history. He's going home - Otuoke straaaaight!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by cana882(m): 8:58am On Apr 26, 2015
Oh men! So Jona go leave aso villa com pack enta dis place wey b lyk Barry estate 4 my street?? Diaris God o
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Aseneshii: 8:59am On Apr 26, 2015
That senior citizen was responsible for Jonathan been pick as a vice president which later pave the way for his ascension to the rank of President,Even though he was contesting against more qualify candidate like Odili and Donald duke
Yasher:
I'm telling you, GEJ will retire in peace because his heart is clean. Not like some senior citizens that I know of that have been bitter because we refused them 3rd term. Taking out their frustration on the innocent via accusations and slanders. That's why they can't rest. tongue
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 26, 2015
So this is where all our money goes to
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by redcliff: 9:01am On Apr 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Where is that minion that calls himself kastonkastrol?... Does this Luxury Country home villa look like a prison? grin grin grin, I'm pleased you received enough bashing, So I won't bash you more.
@ topic,

This is why GEJ is my hero,[b] That is why he's the father of Nigerian democracy, T[/b]his is why his legacy will always live.

Its obvious you are a child barely in his youth. I wonder why you are getting the attention you dont deserve..smh
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Buzzj17: 9:02am On Apr 26, 2015
You people did not put the picture of the house in port harcourt ooooo. He is more likely to retire here than otueke!!

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by LadyAmaka(f): 9:03am On Apr 26, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
May you end up a poor fisherman. Mannerless son of a failed parents.
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Buzzj17: 9:06am On Apr 26, 2015
This is GEJ's house in Pirt harcourt. This is where he will retire. Or do you want me to send you the picture of the house in lagos or the one in Abuja?

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by M4gunners: 9:06am On Apr 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
Anumanu!He is better than the ones that died in Aso Rock. He is healthy back in his own Town my dear that is the prayer of everybody i have come across except you i feel would've prefer to die in Aso Rock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Forwetinnah: 9:07am On Apr 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Where is that minion that calls himself kastonkastrol?... Does this Luxury Country home villa look like a prison? grin grin grin, I'm pleased you received enough bashing, So I won't bash you more.
@ topic,

This is why GEJ is my hero, That is why he's the father of Nigerian democracy, This is why his legacy will always live.

Don't mind that Edioot that thinks buhari is a Saint, I'll be waiting for the mallam and cronies to start stealing and using big lies and projects to cover it up, it's inevitable...it MUST HAPPEN. The people who helped him get there are not related to Mother Theresa. .they must get their pound of flesh back by crook or by nail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Caseless: 9:07am On Apr 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Exactly!...Lets see who they will now blame for their problems, Let's see who they will now take out their frustrations on.
the problems he helped to create are going to be here in his name. It will take a long time for his name to disappear from bad book of history.
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by tartar9(m): 9:08am On Apr 26, 2015
LadyAmaka:

May you end up a poor fisherman. Mannerless son of a failed parents.
at least he didn't beg for peanuts to be a politiftian e-warrior
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Caseless: 9:08am On Apr 26, 2015
Buzzj17:
This is GEJ's house in Pirt harcourt. This is where he will retire. Or do you want me to send you the picture of the house in lagos or the one in Abuja?
gej is a thief.
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Touchforfree(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2015
Yasher:
I'm telling you, GEJ will retire in peace because his heart is clean. Not like some senior citizens that I know of that have been bitter because we refused them 3rd term. Taking out their frustration on the innocent via accusations and slanders. That's why they can't rest. tongue
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Don't mind that Edioot that thinks buhari is a Saint, I'll be waiting for the mallam and cronies to start stealing and using big lies and projects to cover it up, it's inevitable. .it MUST HAPPEN. The people who helped him get there are not related to Mother Theresa. .they must get their pound of flesh back by crook or by nail.
Definitely, No two ways about that. I wonder why people see this Buhari as a magician that will just wave a wand and everything will be perfect. It's still going to be business as usual with people like Tinubu and Saraki etc.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Buzzj17: 9:12am On Apr 26, 2015
First two pictures are his house in PHc. Last two pictures are the hotel/ event center in Yenegoa. Both places are luxurious. So don't decieve us with that picture from otueke. He can't live in his village because he is not even popular there

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by agabaI23(m): 9:14am On Apr 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
If it was Buhari you would have said it is because he did not steal money, but you can't say that now because it will be against your picture of him as a corrupt person.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by datribune: 9:14am On Apr 26, 2015
Caseless:
gej is a thief.

All built frm looted funds. It's funny to think dat d deluded TANoids thought nigerians will be so dumb as to keep d kleptimaniac in power.
Good riddance to d weakest, most corrupt, inept & clueless leader in nigerian history. Thank God he's going home - Otuoke straaaaight!

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Forwetinnah: 9:17am On Apr 26, 2015
datribune:
Built frm looted funds. It's funny to think dat d deluded TANoids thought nigerians will be so dumb as to keep d kleptimaniac in power to keep stealing since to him stealing is not corruption.
Good riddance to d weakest, most corrupt, inept & clueless leader in nigerian history. He's going home - Otuoke straaaaight!

You're just daft...if a manager in Shell or Governor can build a similar structure, what stops the President? Do you know how much his salary/other benefits are. Ameachi alone gets 80 million monthly as security vote which he uses for Nothing. The building might just be gifts from political brown nosers looking for favors yet you're here typing with your nose. Tell your Buhari to do the needful since GEJ didn't. .we are waiting

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 26, 2015
Goodluck makes me smile. I'll always love this man of peace and I know I'll be at peace too when he finally returns home. It hurts me a lot to see some fools say bad things about him. I love GEJ!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by philips70(m): 9:18am On Apr 26, 2015
chamboy:
Someone Steals Our Money to Build a Mansion and my ppl call him an hero. I need to see GEJ, to train me on "how to steal and become an Hero

Honestly Nigerians do not know what they want. Look at how more than half of this thread celebrates corruption. The level of ignorance in Nigeria is appalling. There is near zero knowledge of what is known as INTEGRITY and COMPLIANCE. In civilized world the president risks a jail term if the proceeds of which he built this palatial home can't be explained. I hope Buhari do not build a BEFITTING palatial home we will celebrate at the end of his tenure. In my submission Jonathan is a very corrupt leader, he is not different from many of the rest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by menesheh(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Yes fishing is not a back business

Enjoy mr President
Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Buzzj17: 9:20am On Apr 26, 2015
Picture of hotel/event center madam Piss and GEJ own in Yenegoa. Pls send us picture of any mass housing estate they built for the poor in bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) by Caseless: 9:21am On Apr 26, 2015
datribune:

All built frm looted funds. It's funny to think dat d deluded TANoids thought nigerians will be so dumb as to keep d kleptimaniac in power.
Good riddance to d weakest, most corrupt, inept & clueless leader in nigerian history. Thank God he's going home - Otuoke straaaaight!

he's gone for good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) / MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.