Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness (33236 Views)

Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu / Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate / Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by godwin120alex: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
You said it d way it is.Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.Let's see his cabinet first.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
he went to jail for corrruption charges...

BekeeBuAgbara:
But the supreme court says otherwise undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by superbloke(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
This man is so arrogant angry By the way...
You once said if Tinubu finds his way into national government, you will go on exile. Now that he has, when will you start packing your bags?
these journalists can be really funny grin grin grin
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by bakjal(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
SHUT UP, BLOODY CONVICT

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by DonaldGenes(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
clemzo101:
U are just bin an hediot
Reason for saying so bruh
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
silverdam:
Huh! Do you exist in Nigeria? How old are you? I hope you are indomie generation?

Please google is your friend, just type 'Bode George' and we would know if you're the one posting shiit.

Some novice go dey claim say them know something. I hate it when novice mention me on Nairaland

For the records; its very likely that u r in your twenties, then if u are, it then means that am old enough to be your father; for you young man with poor memory and gross inability to do enough research b4 posting shiit, let me educate u on the fact that bode george was eventually discharged and acquitted for the cases that were brought against him by a competent court in nigeria. He was deemed to have being wrongly prosecuted and was therefore pardoned. So for the crime records in nigeriaa, bode george is not an ex-convict.

Or have u heard about any high profile opponent of his, calling him an ex-convict in recent times Who ever tries that, can be sued for libel. My son, get yourself updated and enlightened, it will improve your lifespan.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by jaysniggs: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
tinuolababy:
This man can lie! shocked

Don't mind him jor
I'm only here to read Tinuola's comment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by Soso990240(m): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
I swear..dis Man is making brain.If u ar a sincere Nigerian dat doesn't judge wit sentiment,you will knw dat dis Man is onpoint.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by benzion72(m): 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hear this man. All my kids are abroad even my young girls is abroad. And you are using other people children to foment trouble by OPC. Selfish individuals ex convict
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by ahaba1: 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Very intellegent interview! Brilliant guy....
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by klax(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Moderator plz edit the headline plz Bode George did not say Tinubu beg for forgives in what I have just read. And I quote * he said Tifnubu shook hand with him and said I'm sorry* pls is that word meant begging for forgiveness? No wonder some said Seun Osewa is a drop out because if he can read between two lines he should know the different between * I'm sorry and pls I'm begging for forgiveness*

For those who are abusing Bode and said he is a lair guys wait a minute from all what he said can any of you accusing of him lies tell us the lies in what he has said with a proof This is how people taken panadol for another man headache with no sense will keep talking nonsense. These politicians you see today in Nigeria many of them belong to same cult, same club, same society and so on you will see them outside like enemy but inside they are friends and shake hands and one five years jobless graduates will be here ranting because of them, honestly poverty make man a real mad man.

So whatever anybody who is not apc says it's a lie is that correct Nice one then we shall see. I'm not PDP neither Bode sympathiser but everybody can not alway being refer to as liar ok.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by bashydemy(m): 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
I always laugh when i hear about PDP being manipulated or blaming Jega... The problem of PDP started with GEJ and his wife..

1.... GEJ sign an agreement of one term with the PDP Governors in 2011 and fail to comply in 2015

2... PEJ trying to hijacked the PDP from the Governors and trying to be in control of everything including choosing who will contest for one office or the other.

3.... The problem with the PDP Governors started when PEJ insulted Ameachi and GEJ could not control his wife.

Now Bode George complaining about manipulated he is very wrong.. people from South West, South East and South South are complaining but there main problem started from the domain...When Inec ask everyone to go and register some people from the SW,SE,and SS are busy saying what nonsense i can't go and queue up cos of those stupid politician who keep looting us but people from the North always listen to their Elders and kinsmen when they ask them to go and register and also collect PVC... We should also remember the Norther part have a very big and strong Population.

Also an Average Notherners got married to atleast 4 wives and some with 20 children and if the Father ask his wives and kids to go out and collect PVC and also vote for a particular candidates they will always obey and listen to the Father. But in SE,SS and SW will never do that.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by silverdam(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
mobuch:

For the records; its very likely that u r in your twenties, then if u are, it then means that am old enough to be your father; for you young man with poor memory and gross inability to do enough research b4 posting shiit, let me educate u on the fact that bode george was eventually discharged and acquitted for the cases that were brought against him by a competent court in nigeria. He was deemed to have being wrongly prosecuted and was therefore pardoned. So for the crime records in nigeriaa, bode george is not an ex-convict.

Or have u heard about any high profile opponent of his, calling him an ex-convict in recent times Who ever tries that, can be sued for libel. My son, get yourself updated and enlightened, it will improve your lifespan.
Okay.... Sorry Daddy
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by Horlufemi(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
When are you going on exile?
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by tinuolababy(f): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
jaysniggs:

Don't mind him jor
I'm only here to read Tinuola's comment cheesy

Lol cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by LKO(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
I m not a fan of Bode George but his take on Tinubu should not just be wave aside. He talked about Tinubu's primitive aquisitive tendencies, even Tinubu ally would agree to this deep down in their heart. If Tinubu do not mellow down, it won't be long before him and Buhari would fall apart.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
MzOma:
Even from my childhood have loved PDP wheneve with do respeat I want too work with u sir
He is surely ur role model, i just pray u wont walk in all his path of kirikiri ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by ohenhen1: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Didn't he say he will go on exile if Buhari won?

Why is he still in the country?
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Yasher:
what do you think Tinubu can do to Bode George that he has not tried? Mind you, Tinubu and bode george are rivals in the same business. None is better than the other.

Like seriously, none is better than the other?
Tell me, has Bode George ever won Tinubu in any political battle before? Guy, na federal might make Bode George popular oh,.....nothing more

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by Forwetinnah: 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
All the media stunt was only a hoax to deceive the gullible. There was no fight between these 2
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
adamskutty:
i hope taniods aint disturbing u in anyway, cutiepie? grin
No sir grin....but if they do you'll be the first to know cheesy
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by PassingShot(m): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
sarahatuba:

No sir grin....but if they do you'll be the first to know cheesy

You may report them to me too.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
PassingShot:

You may report them to me too.
Ok grin
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by Harfisco(m): 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
Post motem, i like that
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by spako4(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Frankie9ice:

Like seriously, none is better than the other?
Tell me, has Bode George ever won Tinubu in any political battle before? Guy, na federal might make Bode George popular oh,.....nothing more

You re right.
People like Bode George are not popular in South West ,they feed fat on federal government and rely on federal might for everything.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by frankson1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
Yasher:
what do you think Tinubu can do to Bode George that he has not tried? Mind you, Tinubu and bode george are rivals in the same business. None is better than the other.

Go down memory lane and you'll see that Tinubu is far better than him and he has showed it.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by frankson1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bode George talking about rigging,corruption. What has phi dee phi been doing since 1999?, "scaffolding" if not rigging. On corruption, he's not corrupt and the out-going govt.isn't corrupt. It's either you are fooling your "aged" brain or your "aged" brain is fooling you.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by Harremu(m): 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
You once said if Tinubu finds his way into national
government, you will go on exile. Now that he has,
when will you start packing your bags?
There is nothing he can do to me. I am not afraid of
him and he knows that but I am now 70 and most of
my children are abroad. My little girl is also abroad. I
will spend more time there doing my memoirs because
if I am here, I will be dealing with too many things. The
book will include my 16 years of politics in Lagos and
my youthful experiences....
They hear old fool....
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by spako4(m): 3:23am On Apr 27, 2015
Toluifetutu:
Useless old man, these are the people who deceived GEJ.

They should have asked him why he couldn't even deliver his ward to PDP after collecting so much from GEJ grin except for making noise, he has zero political relevance in Lagos

An unpopular figure,fortune to be made relevant by Obasanjo, but sent to jail due to his greediness and arrogance.
Obasanjo who handpicked and made him a leader in pdp has disassociated from him since.
He is one of the liabilities that made GEJ unpopular in South West .A man that cannot deliver his ward in an election yet made a national leader of a ruling party.
GEJ,indeed you're clueless,you must ask for refund of the money given to Bode George.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by NovusHomo(m): 1:48am On Apr 28, 2015
"When we do a thorough post-mortem analysis, you will get the details"
"I will not like to talk about my personal views because we have not had our party post-mortem analysis".

Post mortem analysis-after death analysis. Damn, this guy just said the PDP is dead. He said it not once, but twice.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness by Mapletraks: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
LKO:
I m not a fan of Bode George but his take on Tinubu should not just be wave aside. He talked about Tinubu's primitive aquisitive tendencies, even Tinubu ally would agree to this deep down in their heart. If Tinubu do not mellow down, it won't be long before him and Buhari would fall apart.

^^^^

My friend Bode George is delusional

and talking trash. This man even refered to

Musiliu Obanikoro who is a grandfather as a boy!

This is the second time that he would be calling Obanikoro a boy simply because Koro said he

suspected that Bode George and Prince Ogunlewe might be APC moles in PDP after the Lagos PDP governorship primaries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen: Nsukka Students Protest Invasion In Enugu [photos] / Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate / Shekarau’s Shura Shares ‘100 Million Atiku Largesse’ - Daily Nigerian (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.