Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake (55108 Views)

Heat Of Virginity / Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto / Ibale{virginity} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake by Dokimazo(f): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2016
Nice piece. Kudos
Re: Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake by Zeedarh(f): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
This is a reallly cool piece. Well done.
Re: Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
felt like i was seeing a movie. very nice write-up. loved the fact brown and jane were together but i thought 10 years was way too much for liam.(he didn't do the thing na). anyways,twas kUUl. loved it. winkfelt like i was seeing a movie. very nice write-up. loved the fact brown and jane were together but i thought 10 years was way too much for liam.(he didn't do the thing na). anyways,twas kUUl. loved it.

1 Like

Re: Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
Tgold1:
Royh ,TheBlessedMAN , SmartestPopQueen , Mrlemuel , fobiflex , AOB1 , Fiyah, PamelB , Princedami....... Comma See oooo
any vacancy in the 1st row? QUEENLIZ is Here

1 Like

Re: Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake by PamelB(f): 7:31am On Aug 29, 2016
Tgold1:
Royh ,TheBlessedMAN , SmartestPopQueen , Mrlemuel , fobiflex , AOB1 , Fiyah, PamelB , Princedami....... Comma See oooo
I'm late o....but I still join Shaa. AOB1, you no call me,even my admin princedami. Oya shift for me sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Come Sit Beside Me Sweetie
Re: Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake by olu1759(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nice one op,its as though I'm watching all these high school woteva,hollywood people shall locate you,and to those peeps critizing,if u wanna correct him,do dat politely,nd it not as if ya'll can write a page of letter,naw commin here be forming chimamanda adichie or wole soyinka.make una take time,will a simple weldone hurt you,kevin?more grease to ur elbow,bid u well on dis journey,u shall go places wit these.....bless up man.
Re: Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake by princedami: 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
PamelB:
I'm late o....but I still join Shaa. AOB 1, you no call me,even my admin princedam i. Oya shift for me sharp sharp

Oh! Sorry my lady. kiss *quickly shifts* I even came late too. Thanks to ROYH who gave me a call. Enjoy the popcorn pending the next update grin wink

wey saxwizard gan self? *maybe work*

Re: Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake by Tgold1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
PamelB:
I'm late o....but I still join Shaa. AOB1, you no call me,even my admin princedami. Oya shift for me sharp sharp

But Me I don Invite U na!!!!!
Re: Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake by Tgold1(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:

You Should You are so Special, Oya Come Join Me on this table for Two...... Just for Us
Re: Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake by ROYH(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
princedami:

Oh! Sorry my lady. kiss *quick shifts* I even came late too. Thanks to ROYH who gave me a call. Enjoy the popcorn pending the next update grin wink

its My Plesure Abi Na Pleasure Una Dey Call Am...

D tory Sweet, Finished It Yesterday
Re: Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
Mrlemuel:

Come Sit Beside Me Sweetie
shift for me pls... Let me rest my tired buttocks...
Re: Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
Tgold1:

You Should You are so Special, Oya Come Join Me on this table for Two...... Just for Us
in a little girl's voice... 'thanku sir'

1 Like

Re: Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
shift for me pls... Let me rest my tired buttocks...
Sit On My Laps, Or U Can Choose To Sit On My BZK Its Got A Seat Belt*winks*
Re: Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake by chycheery(f): 1:08am On Aug 30, 2016
really cool!..nice write up
Re: Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake by saxwizard(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
princedami:

Oh! Sorry my lady. kiss *quick shifts* I even came late too. Thanks to ROYH who gave me a call. Enjoy the popcorn pending the next update grin wink

my broda no ve say I com late.....I dey extra busy of recent. ....

I don carry last Ba

1 Like

Re: Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake by superdanny10: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin
Re: Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mrlemuel:

Sit On My Laps, Or U Can Choose To Sit On My BZK Its Got A Seat Belt*winks*
cheesy ... What a wishful thinker yhu are

1 Like

Re: Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake by Adamsee: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
lovelygurl:
I could only imagine d old man's face, lol! grin

Don't give up Kelvin, d more u update d more readers nd coments u get
Yes
Re: Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake by DaQueen995(f): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
Very interesting story. I like d fact that u were able to build up the story from d beginning to the climax which is full of suspense and down to the resolution aspect which makes d story emotional and interesting. This is a nice write-up, keep it up.
I will like to comment on the title of ur story, it looks shallow to me. The plot of your story can be easily guessed from d title. I never wanted to read your story becos the title discouraged me, i thought it is going to be like all this Nigerian novel which in most cases may nt be interesting.
I think u should give ur title and thought maybe u can come up with something intriguing.
Re: Lost Of Virginity; An Early Mistake by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nice story....... But some parts don't come together... How did she get to the room where Liam almost raped her, or did I skip that part??

And for someone that was shot, don't you think one month plus is too soon for sex...just asking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Bond That Can Never Be Broken / Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.