Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election (43560 Views)

APC Bayelsa Primaries: Sylva Declared Winner Of Rescheduled Election / Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by olujastro: 3:53am On Apr 26, 2015
The incumbent Governor Rochas Okorocha has secured victory after today’s supplementary polls to conclude the inconclusive governorship election in Imo State. Mr. Okorocha, who is the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has beaten Emeka Ihedioha, the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) by 416,996 votes.   Mr. Ihedioha scored 320,705 votes.
In declaring Mr. Okorocha as winner in Owerri early morning in Nigeria, the Returning officer stated that that the total number of valid votes amounted to 782,528.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/04/25/rochas-okorocha-declared-winner-imo-state-governorship-election

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by pedel: 3:58am On Apr 26, 2015
Governor Rochas Okorocha will become Nigerian President after General Buhari.

218 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by CharliParker: 4:11am On Apr 26, 2015
YES THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF IGBO LAND, OWELLE CARRY GO

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Amaechi5(m): 4:25am On Apr 26, 2015
let me then congratulate my governor my governor ROCHAS OKOROCHA OWELLE ANAYO.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 26, 2015
If it's true, then congrats to Rochas. It's not easy winning any election with APC in SE let alone governorship. Amaechi should immediately relocate to owerri for a tutorial on election 101. Mr talk talk that couldn't even win common VILLAGE president with APC in PH undecided

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Femolacaster(m): 4:41am On Apr 26, 2015
Congrat to owelle okorocha.... I think this man has more GRASSROOT support than ONLINE support, because the way some igbos on nairaland display their hatred for him is disgusting except for few people like Berem and Abagworo.
Okorocha, carry on, i know your enemies will die of heart attack today because of your victory at the poll.
CONGRAT, "AWAITING PRESIDENT"!

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by mjkievo2(m): 4:44am On Apr 26, 2015
Booked
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by ademega(m): 4:45am On Apr 26, 2015
Am happy

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by UniqueEagle(f): 4:50am On Apr 26, 2015
atleast we ve one APC state in south east

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 26, 2015
Are you all aware Obasanjo sacked Okorocha for corruption.I will try to find the article,we love to praise thieves in this country and he was indicted by the Senate for abandoning a road contract over a hundred million naira.
Here is an excerpt from Wikileaks
-The head of the National Airport Management Authority (NAMA), Rochas Okorocha, was caught and dismissed for embezzling about $1 million through an inflated contract; Obasanjo then appointed him as a senior aide, without requiring Okorocha to repay the stolen funds. Okorocha was
eventually fired on July 13 in a cabinet reshuffle, but went on to start a political party for his renewed presidential ambitions.

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06ABUJA483_a.html

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by seunmsg(m): 4:51am On Apr 26, 2015
Congratulations to okorocha.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by socialmediaman: 4:53am On Apr 26, 2015
Let's experience change in Imo. Many people who voted believed there will be the much yearned development in Imo now that the state is in line with FG.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Amaechi5(m): 4:53am On Apr 26, 2015
Guys we imolites voted for rochas not the party(apc).

18 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:55am On Apr 26, 2015
Hmmmm....finally ,an igbo-man to vote for after Buhari in 2019 or 2023.
This is one igboman i respect because he has allowed bygone be bygone concerning the civil war ; his motives are based on rational principles & not on base ethnic recidivist principles ! I hope the rest of Ndi -Igbo will learn from him as we build a united Nigeria. Kudos to the Imo people .

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Amaechi5(m): 4:57am On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:
Are you all aware Obasanjo sacked Okorocha for corruption.I will try to find the article,we love to praise thieves in this country and he was indicted by the Senate for abandoning a road contract over a hundred million naira.
OBASANJO sacked rochas for CORRUPTION, OBJ the head of corruption. Bros go cry me a river,but hey take heart.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by uchebest2006(m): 4:59am On Apr 26, 2015
Let his second tenure favour us.....!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 26, 2015
Amaechi5:
OBASANJO sacked rochas for CORRUPTION, OBJ the head of corruption. Bros go cry me a river,but hey take heart.
Names mentioned by USA cable include Okorocha,Bode George,Ita Giwa,Edmund Daukoro,Obasanjo himself and many more as being corrupt.

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Amaechi5(m): 5:05am On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

Names mentioned by USA cable include Okorocha,Bode George,Ita Giwa,Edmund Daukoro,Obasanjo himself and many more as being corrupt.
So for your mind Ihedioha is innocent,not corrupt.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by whillyamz98(m): 5:05am On Apr 26, 2015
#Team Rochas#

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Ayus34(m): 5:06am On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:
Here is an excerpt from Wikileaks
-The head of the National Airport Management Authority (NAMA), Rochas Okorocha, was caught and dismissed for embezzling about $1 million through an inflated contract; Obasanjo then appointed him as a senior aide, without requiring Okorocha to repay the stolen funds. Okorocha was
eventually fired on July 13 in a cabinet reshuffle, but went on to start a political party for his renewed presidential ambitions.

sue him to court with all facts and figure. .....instead of whining in pain. ....shameless buffoon like you!

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 26, 2015
Amaechi5:
So for your mind Ihedioha is innocent,not corrupt.
I don't support Ihedioha in any form,the only clean politician to me is Buhari the rest are massive thieves. None of them can account for how they acquired their wealth. They have fed from the public till through inflating contracts and abandoning contracts after being paid full mobilization

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 26, 2015
Ayus34:

sue him to court with all facts and figure. .....instead of whining in pain. ....shameless buffoon like you!
For revealing a fact you resort to personal attacks. Go back to the motor park if you can't be civil and counter the facts I mentioned. Be mature and act your age.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Amaechi5(m): 5:14am On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

I don't support Ihedioha in any form,the only clean politician to me is Buhari the rest are massive thieves. None of them can account for how they earned their wealth. They have fed from the public till through inflating contracts and abandoning contracts after being paid full mobilization
you don't support Ihedioha but immediately you see rochas declared winner in Imo governorship election you just came here to start to abuse him by saying his is corrupt.That just made you to be for Ihedioha or pdp and you are so sad about his winning. And also even buhari too is not a clean man.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Akosbaba(m): 5:17am On Apr 26, 2015
Expected

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 26, 2015
Amaechi5:
you don't support Ihedioha but immediately you see rochas declared winner in Imo governorship election you just came here to start to abuse him by saying his is corrupt.That just made you to be for Ihedioha or pdp and you are so sad about his winning. And also even buhari too is not a clean man.
He is corrupt he has been indicted by the Senate as well for abandoning a road contract of over a hundred million and inflating a contract by 1 million dollars when he was head of NEMA. I don't support PDP,it was a criminal organisation similar to the mafia that fed fat on the country and protected it's members that committed heinous crimes like Chris Uba,Omisore and Emeka Offor.

11 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by LasgidyPort: 5:22am On Apr 26, 2015
Congrats to Rochas/APC. smiley

Rochas pls consolidate on your achievements, and ensure u carry your people along. If u re able to this, then greater responsibility awaits u in Nigeria.

May God help u and give u the wisdom to be a very good leader.

Also, pls tell some of your people to forget the ills of the civil war and some alleged marginalisation in times past and move ahead in forgiveness. That they should join hands with other tribes in moving Nigeria forward, it will be to the benefit of everyone eventually.

Best wishes and regards cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 26, 2015
Congrats to Rochas
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Amaechi5(m): 5:25am On Apr 26, 2015
What is actually your point on this matter rochas won and you are pained,you are saying you are not for Ihedioha which i know you are. So who do you think is fit to govern imo state cause you just said buhari is the only innocent politician you know.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Amaechi5(m): 5:26am On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

He is corrupt he has been indicted by the Senate as well for abandoning a road contract of over a hundred million and inflating a contract by 1 million dollars when he was head of NEMA. I don't support PDP,it was a criminal organisation similar to the mafia that fed fat on the country and protected it's members that committed heinous crimes like Chris Uba,Omisore and Emeka Offor.
What is actually your point on this matter rochas won and you are pained,you are saying you are not for Ihedioha which i know you are. So who do you think is fit to govern imo state cause you just said buhari is the only innocent politician you know.

7 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 26, 2015
Amaechi5:
I'm im pained that two thieves were contesting for the position. I feel sorry for IMO state people,They have renown crook Okorocha and Ihedioha who can't justify how he got the money to contest for the govership.
This thieves will continue to steal that it is their nature,IMO State was unfortunate to have thieves corner the political structure.
Ibori,Odili,Okorocha and Ihedioha are all birds of the same feather,i'm pained thieves have hijacked the poltical system.Hopefully Buhari can restore order so clean people can come in that have excelled in the private sector and are clean.

8 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Hedybee(f): 5:39am On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Amaechi5(m): 5:41am On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

I'm im pained that two thieves were contesting for the position. I feel sorry for IMO state people,They have renown crook Okorocha and Ihedioha who can't justify how he got the money to contest for the govership.
This thieves will continue to steal that it is their nature,IMO State was unfortunate to have thieves corner the political structure.
Ibori,Odili,Okorocha and Ihedioha are all birds of the same feather,i'm pained thieves have hijacked the poltical system.Hopefully Buhari can restore order so clean people can come in that have excelled in the private sector and are clean.
you just made me laugh,you are for pdp and Ihedioha and was pained for rochas winning imo governorship election. Why are you denying Ihedioha and pdp now. Guy i can see you have nothing to say okay just take heart and move and wait for 2019.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari / Local Miners Found A Very Big Lithium (video/pictures) / Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.