Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election (43600 Views)

APC Bayelsa Primaries: Sylva Declared Winner Of Rescheduled Election / Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election / Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 26, 2015
Amaechi5:
you just made me laugh,you are for pdp and Ihedioha and was pained for rochas winning imo governorship election. Why are you denying Ihedioha and pdp now. Guy i can see you have nothing to say okay just take heart and move and wait for 2019.
I wish you know how much I hate PDP and politicians in general they are all thieves except Buhari PDP,APC APGA all the same.I've yet to see an honest one who lived on just his salary and allowances. They cannot justify their wealth 99% are crooks Okorocha has been indicted not once but twice.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Amaechi5(m): 5:51am On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

I wish you know how much I hate PDP and politicians in general they are all thieves except Buhari PDP,APC APGA all the same.I've yet to see an honest one who lived on just his salary and allowances. They cannot justify their wealth 99% are crooks Okorocha has been indicted not once but twice.
Bros you got nothing to say absolutely nothing to say, you and Ihedioha should go and park one side ROCHAS OKOROCHA OWELLE ANAYO is the man we know.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by eazydon(m): 5:53am On Apr 26, 2015
Congrats to my host governor. His government gave me the work that earned me my first hundred thousands. Genuine work. I was empowered by the most humble deputy. So I say gracias.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 26, 2015
Amaechi5:
Bros you got nothing to say absolutely nothing to say, you and Ihedioha should go and park one side ROCHAS OKOROCHA OWELLE ANAYO is the man we know.
This is the problem I have with Nigerians this culture of prasing thieves like OBJ,Okorocha and many others. This people collect money to do roads and abandon it like Okorocha and inflate contracts. Okorocha was indicted by the Senate for collecting full mobilzation and abandoning the road after collecting the money before he was Governor.I will find the story for you on Vanguard. I'm not biased in any form but only speak the truth,I will continue to expose the truth. The east have suffered with to many criminals as Governors like Orji Kalu,Theodore Orji etc it's unfortunate criminal looters have taken over the political structure of the East and you have people like you supporting them.
I want the best for the country and want honest people in positions of power unfortunately dishonesty is what reigns in our society.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Amaechi5(m): 5:58am On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

This is the problem I have with Nigerians this culture of prasing thieves like OBJ,Okorocha and many others. This people collect money to do roads and abandon it like Okorocha and inflate contracts. Okorocha was indicted by the Senate for collecting full mobilzation and abandoning the road after collecting the money before he was Governor.I will find the story for you on Vanguard. I'm not biased in any form but only speak the truth,I will continue to expose the truth. The east have suffered with to many criminals as Governors like Orji Kalu,Theodore Orji etc it's unfortunate criminal looters have taken over the political structure of the East and you have people like you supporting them.
U are still not making sense on this matter.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Amaechi5(m): 5:59am On Apr 26, 2015
eazydon:
Congrats to my host governor. His government gave me the work that earned me my first hundred thousands. Genuine work. I was empowered by the most humble deputy. So I say gracias.
his is our governor our governor.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by gebest: 6:00am On Apr 26, 2015
A well deserved victory, carry go mr OWELLE R.O

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 26, 2015
Amaechi5:
U are still not making sense on this matter.
Okorocha is a thief you should'nt rejoice when a thief takes position of power. You are one of his supporters i'm trying to let you know the nature and history of the person you support.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Amaechi5(m): 6:01am On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

Okorocha is a thief you should'nt rejoice when a thief takes position of power. You are one of his supporters i'm trying to let you know the nation and history of the person you support.
Keep on crying.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by gebest: 6:07am On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:
Are you all aware Obasanjo sacked Okorocha for corruption.I will try to find the article,we love to praise thieves in this country and he was indicted by the Senate for abandoning a road contract over a hundred million naira.
Here is an excerpt from Wikileaks
-The head of the National Airport Management Authority (NAMA), Rochas Okorocha, was caught and dismissed for embezzling about $1 million through an inflated contract; Obasanjo then appointed him as a senior aide, without requiring Okorocha to repay the stolen funds. Okorocha was
eventually fired on July 13 in a cabinet reshuffle, but went on to start a political party for his renewed presidential ambitions.

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06ABUJA483_a.html
what is really wrong with u guys do we ve any perfect human being on earth apart from God, LET HE WHO VE NO SIN CAST D 1ST STONE.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 26, 2015
gebest:
what is really wrong with u guys do we ve any perfect human being on earth apart from God, LET HE WHO VE NO SIN CAST D 1ST STONE.
Did he refund the inflated 1 million dollars from NEMA and did he refund the money for the road contracts? As long as there is no restitution he will not be forgiven. These resources are meant for all of us and not few individuals to put in their accounts.
Why do you think Nigerians are in China,South Africa suffering and drowning as they attempt to get to Europe because corrupt politicians like Okorocha embezzed the money and made life hard for them.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Kolade354(m): 6:21am On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:
Are you all aware Obasanjo sacked Okorocha for corruption.I will try to find the article,we love to praise thieves in this country and he was indicted by the Senate for abandoning a road contract over a hundred million naira.
-The head of the National Airport Management Authority (NAMA), Rochas Okorocha, was caught and dismissed for embezzling about $1 million through an inflated contract; Obasanjo then appointed him as a senior aide, without requiring Okorocha to repay the stolen funds. Okorocha was
eventually fired on July 13 in a cabinet reshuffle, but went on to start a political party for his renewed presidential ambitions.

OH Emekia Ihedioha Of Pdp is the Saint and Angel that doesnt Steal.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by cy4cent(f): 6:26am On Apr 26, 2015
m so happy for him.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by HopeAtHand: 6:30am On Apr 26, 2015
IdiAmin1:
If it's true, then congrats to Rochas. It's not easy winning any election with APC in SE let alone governorship. Amaechi should immediately relocate to owerri for a tutorial on election 101. Mr talk talk that couldn't even win common VILLAGE president with APC in PH undecided

No need to mention Gov. Amaechi as he did not contest any election..The APC flagbearer in Rivers has no political clout and was only being propelled by Amaechi.

Rochas cannot contest and win against such formidable opposition in Rivers even with power of incumbency.

Face your state and leave Rivers and PH politics alone.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 26, 2015
Kolade354:
OH Emekia Ihedioha Of Pdp is the Saint and Angel that doesnt Steal.
I never implied that,Nigerian politicians are all thieves who treat public funds like their personal accounts Ihedioha included.. None of them can account for their wealth except Buhari. He has only 3 modest houses in Daura,Kano and Kaduna.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by gebest: 6:33am On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

Did he refund the inflated 1 million dollars from NEMA and did he refund the money for the road contracts? As long as there is no restitution he will not be forgiven. These resources are meant for all of us and not few individuals to put in their accounts.
Why do you think Nigerians are in China,South Africa suffering and drowning as they attempt to get to Europe because corrupt politicians like Okorocha embezzed the money and made life hard for them.
u want pdp to be there so dat u ll continue ur stealing but u ve failed, pls read my comment again, it seems u dont understand it.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 26, 2015
HopeAtHand:

No need to mention Gov. Amaechi as he did not contest any election..The APC flagbearer in Rivers has no political clout and was only being propelled by Amaechi.

Rochas cannot contest and win against such formidable opposition in Rivers even with power of incumbency.

Face your state and leave Rivers and PH politics alone.
So Wike was that formidable for Amaechi? Tell me something.

I thought that with the way he was pointing fingers at Gej's face, Wike would've been using his slaps as breakfast, launch and dinner. Amaechi is still a toddler in politics but his little brain won't accept it yet undecided
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Sunymoore(m): 6:41am On Apr 26, 2015
Sai AbdulRochas
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by buzquet(m): 6:41am On Apr 26, 2015
Tank God. Rochas is my father in law
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by hardbody: 6:45am On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

OBJ has no moral standing to fire or even indict anybody on grounds of corruption. He is corruption personified. He has no morals, fvcking his daughter in law. He who must come to equity must come with clean hands. His own hands are terribly tainted.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by chekasforchekas: 6:45am On Apr 26, 2015
Any smell of Saharareporters Na fake abeg.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by lonelydora: 6:46am On Apr 26, 2015
Congrats
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by ipleddge: 6:46am On Apr 26, 2015
pedel:
Governor Rochas Okorocha will become Nigerian President after General Buhari.
i support okorocha presidency
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 26, 2015
hardbody:

OBJ has no moral standing to fire or even indict anybody on grounds of corruption. He is corruption personified. He has no morals, fvcking his daughter in law. He who must come to equity must come with clean hands. His own hands are terribly tainted.
I agree OBJ is the second greatest criminal after IBB and is corruption personifed but that is part of his hypocritical nature. He went after Tafa Balogun,Tinubu,Diepriye Alameisegha when he himself is the greatest criminal. It still does'nt change the fact those he went against dipped their hands in the public treasury.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by nairabetguru(m): 6:49am On Apr 26, 2015
Indi igbo Kwenu!!!!!!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by giles14(m): 6:49am On Apr 26, 2015
CharliParker:
YES THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF IGBO LAND, OWELLE CARRY GO
point of correction.he is d lion of ndi imo and not ndi igbo

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by zigger(m): 6:50am On Apr 26, 2015
We know what really happened
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:51am On Apr 26, 2015
dutchjongen:

Okorocha is forgiven! He sins no more! When he contests for the presidency after Buhari, I WILL VOTE FOR HIM!

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by tsdarkside(m): 6:52am On Apr 26, 2015
me like him.... grin grin grin grin grin....cool guy....
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by yaskarahyelhope(f): 6:52am On Apr 26, 2015
olujastro:
The incumbent Governor Rochas Okorocha has secured victory after today’s supplementary polls to conclude the inconclusive governorship election in Imo State. Mr. Okorocha, who is the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has beaten Emeka Ihedioha, the governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) by 416,996 votes.   Mr. Ihedioha scored 320,705 votes.
In declaring Mr. Okorocha as winner in Owerri early morning in Nigeria, the Returning officer stated that that the total number of valid votes amounted to 782,528.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/04/25/rochas-okorocha-declared-winner-imo-state-governorship-election

Chai! Sorry for IMO state. And sorry to those married to dem. In ad much as am trying to manage dem as a state, d presence of Rochas sounds irritating coz he's a disguised tout and his rigging will ruin him
Re: Rochas Okorocha Declared Winner Of Imo State Governorship Election by shino62: 6:52am On Apr 26, 2015
782, 528 invalid votes? seriously a huge number! well congratulations Owelle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku And Peter Obi Storm Anambra In Style For Campaign (Photos) / Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) / Junaid Mohammed: Igbos Can Go To Hell If Denied 2023 Presidency, Nobody Will Beg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.