Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption (37150 Views)

Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. / Letter To President Buhari Warns Against EFCC Boss Lamorde And Senator Akpabio / Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Jesusloveyou: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
barcanista:
My political stand has nothing to do with tribe or religion. The so-called pardon that was granted to Alams was with agreement of all 36 states Governors, Fmr Presidents, Senate President, Chief Justice and House Speaker, which form members of the Council of State with Jonathan as chairman. It was a collective decision. The blame/criticism is/was supposed to be shared but the APC Governors in their usual manner hid themselves. As for Buhari's incoming administration, I get bored by so many talks. He seem to be playing to the gallery. If he's to "warn" family members, then why should the press be told? The person that leaked it only want us to "praise Buhari". Obasanjo did more than all these in 1998, in fact he made it clear that his fight against corruption will have "No sacred cows". He said so many things but alas what did we get? Like I said, talk is cheap$..

As 4 my brother and friend Mr Truckpusher, I'm VERY comfortable and happy with him. Pls respect that... Thanks
but obj hate and fight corruption more than gej.is it not gej who brought alams pardon issue to council of state?or u want ameachi to have stand up and object almighty president nebucarnazar

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
this one nah wash!!
who no dey admonish e family as a leader?
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Jblessing(m): 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

I hate to hear that phrase "god willing". Its stupid and annoying.
Buhari will fail, it has nothing to do with god. Nigeria is country setup to fail, for the past fifty years every president has tried and failed.
Buhari was there as a military president when it was easier to effect change and he FAILED.
He will fail again and so will the next president after him.
Goodbye.
u re d one dat is going to fail
u will fail and u will continue to fail
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
philips70:

Barcanista, Truckpusher has done too much damage to your reasoning faculty. You used to be an ardent believer in how the integrity of this man can change Nigeria for the better. I know of many PDP people who believe in this attribute. Anyone who do not believe corruption and lack of integrity/compliance are the biggest bane of our development needs serious re-orientation and deliverance. Let's draw a line between ethnicity/ party affiliations and good governance here. Jonathan sent a strong message the day he granted Alams presidential pardon early in his administration and other would be corrupt people copied it very well. The results are what we all saw on March 28th. All stories of conspiracy and the rest are to me political mumbo jumbos. What you just wrote up there should be left with new political recruits on this forum.

He may be a person of integrity, sadly, one man cannot change the orientation, nature or disposition of over 160 million people. Corruption is not only found in government. An average Nigerian is corrupt or have perpetrated acts of corruption @ one time.

Fighting endemic corruption is not a one man's job, there has to be attitudinal change in individuals, change in the orientation of an average Nigerian. People must make personal decisions and resolve to do things rightly. In the absence of this, he would only end up battling the symptoms while the ailment remains and resurfaces after his tenure, ineffect outlasting it's much anticipated conquer by the "incorruptible general".
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by eleko1: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
angry embarassed embarassedI give up on dem.
IYANGBALI:
omo forget those yeye boys jare. They are all foooooools including LVG
undecided U don go use baba Wasiu money play gamble/bet abi tongue
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by philips70(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
joeboy03:

He may be a person of integrity, sadly, one man cannot change the orientation, nature or disposition of over 160 million people. Corruption is not only found in government. An average Nigerian is corrupt or have perpetrated acts of corruption @ one time.

Fighting endemic corruption is not a one man's job, there has to be attitudinal change in individuals, change in the orientation of an average Nigerian. People must make personal decisions and resolve to do things rightly. In the absence of this, he would only end up battling the symptoms while the ailment remains and resurfaces after his tenure, ineffect outlasting it's much anticipated conquer by the "incorruptible general".

One cannot underestimate the INFLUENCE a C-in-C in Nigeria have over the behavioural patterns of the citizens. If we can sustain men of integrity in positions of power it's only a matter of time and we will begin to experience transparency and good governance. Remember there is no country in the world where you will not find individuals with corrupt tendencies. The only difference here is they are kept far away from key positions as much as possible. They are less ruled by ethnic and primordial sentiments.
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by petrolman(m): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Buhari will fail, it has nothing to do with god. Nigeria is country setup to fail, for the past fifty years every president has tried and failed.
Buhari was there as a military president when it was easier to effect change and he FAILED.
Goodbye.

Listen young man this country is Gods own country and whatever we have passed through or that we are still passing through does not mean we cannot scale through
So Please stop cursing your country even if you do not believe in her success
Otherwise you future and destiny will be doomed within or outside of her
Be warned....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by halimat38(f): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Holywizard:
dis man is a goat.

That doesn't mean dat he will succeed...

I hate Buhari

cheesy cheesy cheesy you think say you get bad word mouth
your mama goat.
your papa goat
everybody in your family ewu good and i spit on your grave.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by juman(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
"O you who have believed, protect yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is people and stones, over which are [appointed] angels, harsh and severe; they do not disobey Allah in what He commands them but do what they are commanded." Quran: 66:6.
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by spenca: 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
driand:
grin Who be dis wan again? all for the sake of commenting on nairaland.

Please I was talking to my dad ,so stay \ /
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by driand(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
spenca:

Please I was talking to my dad ,so stay \ /
Who be dis sef?
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by ikeyman00(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
@@@@

only in the zoo

but his election was bankroll by the worse criminal in the soil

they just keep punching empty bag

let him start from them first

mad mad people
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Manir9ja: 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Holywizard:
dis man is a goat.

I hate Buhari
sounds like BUHARI jailed your corrupt father back in the days and i assure you he'd still do it again, we understand your hatred dummy.
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by spenca: 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
driand:
Who be dis sef?

Float beneath this pit pls \ /
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by joe4christ(m): 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Goodbye.

A pessimist and a sadist is what you are, i wonder why people still exchange words with you.
I just know, time will enlighten you...
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by joe4christ(m): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Holywizard:
dis man is a goat.

I hate Buhari

Then go kill yourself with your balls hanging upside down you shit looking garbage...
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by IYANGBALI: 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
eleko1:
angry embarassed embarassedI give up on dem. undecided U don go use baba Wasiu money play gamble/bet abi tongue
abeg leave me jo,I dey vex o
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by driand(m): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
spenca:

Float beneath this pit pls \ /
I just saw ur dp and I'm not surprised.
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Won't stop his failure as president.

By the way, this is bullshit news.

-----------------------------------------

And for those of you who(like Buhari) think Nigeria's problem is corruption, you're on a long thing. After Buhari's failure in 2019, you will change your mind.

I like ur point, I've known over the years that corruption is not our problem...

Please whats our problem ?
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by simplisity(m): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
Let this not be jst a mere blbhbla, bcs he won election wit no certificate and rigged wit underage. Which corruption pass this one. He should start frm himself.
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by spenca: 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
driand:
I just saw ur dp and I'm not surprised.

I don't expect you to be and thank you for taking time to stalk me but am not interested in any conversation
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
Goodness! I hope I'm not falling in love with Buhari embarassed every time I see his name, I feel this cold blood rushing through my veins sad
Someone's husband lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by frankson1(m): 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

And for those of you who(like Buhari) think Nigeria's problem is corruption, you're on a long thing. After Buhari's failure in 2019, you will change your mind.

Meaning that you too don't know the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by frankson1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Jblessing:

u re d one dat is going to fail
u will fail and u will continue to fail

Maybe he doesn't want to live and eat the good fruit of the land.
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Buchman1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Goodbye.
failure is your birthright

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Excuzeme: 1:04am On Apr 27, 2015
Sweetguy25:

If at your "age" this is still your level of thinking... then IT IS FINISHED! undecided

........................................................................................

@Buhari; This is how a serious President sets himself up.
Now that even his family members have been read the riot act, no one is sacred!

Unlike Jonathan who said "I was forced to declare my Asset"! Just imagine? angry angry
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Excuzeme: 1:10am On Apr 27, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Goodness! I hope I'm not falling in love with Buhari embarassed every time I see his name, I feel this cold blood rushing through my veins sad
Someone's husband lipsrsealed

It is easy to fall in love with a good person.

I am a man, Christian and Yoruba and l love (endeared to) him dearly... I pray that God will give him the strength and focus to do his bit in moving this country forward.
Something tells me that like Jerry rawlings of Ghana, History will be kind to this man called Buhari.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Excuzeme: 1:18am On Apr 27, 2015
joeboy03:

It took Jerry Rawlings to lead Ghananians on a new part
It took Winston Churchill to change the fortunes of Britain
Abraham Lincoln will be fondly remembered amongst all American Presidents
I cant remember the name of that of Singapore, who died recently
It took Mandela to lead South Africans to freedom, e.t.c

[size=14pt]"Citizens' are never known, ANYWHERE is the world, to make "WALK THE RIGHT PATH" ....except they see a "Torch" to follow.

It is called LEADERSHIP[/size].... and that is what the citizens and masses are waiting for.
Nigerians especially, are decent people who will spring to life, if you can give them the right leadership.

Buhari seems, and l hate to use this term.... God-sent, at this moment.[/b]

Be positive and let us all give him the support he needs.
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 27, 2015
Excuzeme:

It took Jerry Rawlings to lead Ghananians on a new part
It took Winston Churchill to change the fortunes of Britain
Abraham Lincoln will be fondly remembered amongst all American Presidents
I cant remember the name of that of Singapore, who died recently
It took Mandela to lead South Africans to freedom, e.t.c

[size=14pt]"Citizens' are never known, ANYWHERE is the world, to make "WALK THE RIGHT PATH" ....except they see a "Torch" to follow.

It is called LEADERSHIP[/size].... and that is what the citizens and masses are waiting for.
Nigerians especially, are decent people who will spring to life, if you can give them the right leadership.

Buhari seems, and l hate to use this term.... God-sent, at this moment.[/b]

Be positive and let us all give him the support he needs.

No matter the good intentions of a leader or his integrity, he cannot invoke attitudinal change in the followers, the followers have got to be WILLING, READY and PREDISPOSED to effect changes in their lives. The individuals have to take that necessary step to emulate the leader if they are so WILLING. A leader's nobility doesn't automatically translate to followers nobility.

The leaders you quoted above were successful because the followers decided to do away with old personality and take on a new one, they willingly changed their orientation and outlook and imbibed the good example of their leader. A leader can only do so much. It is, however, more of an individual effort and resolve.
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by 1stola: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sweetguy25, a message for you
Gidipal:

you already believe nigeria is a failure then what the hell do you still want with us..

Stupid ass nigga your family and generations will fail not Nigeria
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by maleek2009: 8:24am On May 28, 2015
shocked. GMB....OUR MANDELA.....A LEGEMD TO LEAD THE FAILED NATION!
Re: Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption by maleek2009: 9:49am On May 28, 2015
my hero..my tribe...my mentor...my leader....our mandela
..........show them the way to rule and repair a failed state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe With His Car In 1959 (Throwback Photos) / Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Almost Stranded Abroad Recently - Dawntodusknews.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.