Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,580 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Charlie Hebdo Mocks Africans Who Died In The Mediterranean - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charlie Hebdo Mocks Africans Who Died In The Mediterranean (786 Views)

The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions / Charlie Hebdo Mocks Africans Who Drown In The Mediterranean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charlie Hebdo Mocks Africans Who Died In The Mediterranean by abdulkayus(m): 7:41am On Apr 26, 2015
After all the solidarity and #JesuisCharlie
hashtag, Charlie Hebdo ridicules the African
migrants who drowned whilst on their way to
Europe. They wrote 'Family Reunion in the
Mediterranean'. Mean!

source: http://www.lindaikeji..com/

Re: Charlie Hebdo Mocks Africans Who Died In The Mediterranean by SeverusSnape(m): 7:42am On Apr 26, 2015
Charlie... Come on!, This is uncalled for.
Re: Charlie Hebdo Mocks Africans Who Died In The Mediterranean by delishpot: 7:43am On Apr 26, 2015
Wicked. Very wicked.
Re: Charlie Hebdo Mocks Africans Who Died In The Mediterranean by rawpadgin(m): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2015
Are they not the same people that was attached by lsil

they never learn
Re: Charlie Hebdo Mocks Africans Who Died In The Mediterranean by bebene: 8:29am On Apr 26, 2015
hahaha thats charlie for u they respect no religion,tribe or country.
Re: Charlie Hebdo Mocks Africans Who Died In The Mediterranean by Happywoman(f): 8:34am On Apr 26, 2015
Sad faced
Re: Charlie Hebdo Mocks Africans Who Died In The Mediterranean by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 26, 2015
I strongly condemn Charlie Hedbo for this BUT I'm body and soul in support of this cartoon, Charlie Hedbo is a satirical magazine and they have every right to say it it as it is.

Ride on Charlie Hedbo

Je suis Charlie
Re: Charlie Hebdo Mocks Africans Who Died In The Mediterranean by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2015
They should get bombed again.
Re: Charlie Hebdo Mocks Africans Who Died In The Mediterranean by mars123(m): 9:13am On Apr 26, 2015
i don't blame CH of course,ridiculous comedy is business for them...i just wonder how and when these Africans will start viewing themselves as equal or better than the rest races.I vow to project the image of this race in every capacity.

(1) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari To Investigate Sale Of NITEL To NATCOM / David Cameron Wins And Remains UK Prime Minister. / Is NNPC On Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.