Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Its Not Yet Over In Abia State Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Not Yet Over In Abia State Election (1143 Views)

Uchenna Mmadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence In Abia. Photos / President Buhari Honoured With Igbo Traditional Title In Abia State / Police DSP Murdered In Rivers State Election (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Not Yet Over In Abia State Election by Rexology: 8:52am On Apr 26, 2015
Its just a 'Prima Facie'victory for PDP, their celebration will not last, APGA would surely reclaim their mandate in court. This thread shall be an evidence that I said it this day.
The 2 possible outcome of the Tribunal:
1.its either the court declare Oti as the rightful winner or
2. The election in the 3 Local Govt Earlier cancelled will be sustained and election will be conducted in all the polling units in those Loval Govt.
Let's watch out as it unfolds...
Re: Its Not Yet Over In Abia State Election by FreeGlobe(f): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2015
As much as I would want to believe you, I accept this election is already won and lost. You can refer to the past Anambra governorship election and the outcomes, unless there is a strong reform in the judiciary by the next administration
Re: Its Not Yet Over In Abia State Election by Rexology: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:
As much as I would want to believe you, I accept this election is already won and lost. You can refer to the past Anambra governorship election and the outcomes, unless there is a strong reform in the judiciary by the next administration
You don't really have to believe me now, just watch out as it unfolds.
Re: Its Not Yet Over In Abia State Election by Ponponkon: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
@ Op the big Mugu,if you conduct election 1million times in Obingwa,Ikpeazu will continue to defeat Otti by 100 goals to 1. 139k registered voters nobe beans. Aba will be so beautiful and we will drive out dirty creepers like you. You want garri ngwa but you don't want Ngwa governor. Egbe eluigwe gbariakwa gira nde otu gi isi.
Re: Its Not Yet Over In Abia State Election by ugia(f): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
I am not surprised, it can only happen in Nigeria.
Re: Its Not Yet Over In Abia State Election by Rexology: 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ponponkon:
@ Op the big Mugu,if you conduct election 1million times in Obingwa,Ikpeazu will continue to defeat Otti by 100 goals to 1. 139k registered voters nobe beans. Aba will be so beautiful and we will drive out dirty creepers like you. You want garri ngwa but you don't want Ngwa governor. Egbe eluigwe gbariakwa gira nde otu gi isi.
Lol...Bros you dey ves oooo!!!!
Re: Its Not Yet Over In Abia State Election by Rexology: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
Its not about Ngwa people, its about Abia people and all her residence...
Re: Its Not Yet Over In Abia State Election by Bugatie(m): 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ponponkon:

Abeg is Otti not from Isiala Ngwa?

Or his own is fake
Re: Its Not Yet Over In Abia State Election by RockMaxi: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
grin grin You guys can't tolerate PDP in your state, yet you want to lord them over the nation. … You just have to bear it. grin

Re: Its Not Yet Over In Abia State Election by Ponponkon: 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bugatie:

Abeg is Otti not from Isiala Ngwa?

Or his own is fake
look at this head very well,have you ever seen an Ngwa man with this kind of head? Otti is from Attan in Arochukwu.

Re: Its Not Yet Over In Abia State Election by Bugatie(m): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ponponkon:
look at this head very well,have you ever seen an Ngwa man with this kind of head? Otti is from Attan in Arochukwu.

Lols at the jab,

But his Wikipedia page says he's from Isiala Ngwa.

Could that be a mistake?

1 Like

Re: Its Not Yet Over In Abia State Election by Ponponkon: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
Bugatie:

Lols at the jab,

But his Wikipedia page says he's from Isiala Ngwa.

Could that be a mistake?
Wikipedia na source? I am telling you awara according to Ngwa tradition and custom. If you were born and brought up in Ijebu ode Ogun state,does that make you an ijebu man even when you have a country home at Unuahia? He even claimed Rivers State Indegene just to get scholarship. He's an Arochukwu man 100% and he even boasted that he has come to deny NdiNgwa their right
Re: Its Not Yet Over In Abia State Election by Bugatie(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ponponkon:
Wikipedia na source? I am telling you awara according to Ngwa tradition and custom. If you were born and brought up in Ijebu ode Ogun state,does that make you an ijebu man even when you have a country home at Unuahia? He even claimed Rivers State Indegene just to get scholarship. He's an Arochukwu man 100% and he even boasted that he has come to deny NdiNgwa their right

Ok thanks, nice lecture sir
Re: Its Not Yet Over In Abia State Election by Rexology: 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Like seriousely?

(1) (Reply)

African Peer Review Rates Johnathan Administration Low / PHCN And Filling Stations In Joint Collaboration? / BREAKING NEWS: Fuel Lifting Begins As Senate Intervenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.