Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival (44404 Views)

The Loveworld Festival Of Music & Arts #LFMA2017 [AMAZING PICTURE GALLERY] / Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by ceejayluv(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Midlife crisis.....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Vectorchuks: 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
Good
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ishilove:
What is it with Pastor Chris and covering his head in church?? Am i missing something here?

Na e de start
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by lampardizik(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ishilove:
What is it with Pastor Chris and covering his head in church?? Am i missing something here?

In case u didn't know he's at the FESTIVAL OF ARTS AND MUSIC

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Nickymezor(f): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
literarymathy:
He looks like Guru Maharaji III

Cute outfit though.

Get to know more about Asaba and Warri in Delta State here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2278377/asaba-warri-two-capitals-delta
Lol@ ur first line
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Rhinoceros: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
k
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by rossyc(f): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
freecocoa:
There's something wrong with covering of head in the church?
Yes iz wrong for a man to cover his head in the church.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by mocmike(m): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Brother mi, pls only talk wat u know very well
ChiSun27:
He looks gud sha....but has he settled scores with his wife? If not...he should be ashamed of himself.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Nickymezor(f): 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hmmmmmm, na wetin him dey feel lik ...wat metamorphosis be dis one undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by DonaldGenes(m): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
Elparaiso:
Waiting for Frontpage....
Before I give my meaningful comment
Say something nah
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ishilove:

My brother, e tire me o.

What is this guy up to?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by kuuljay(m): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ishilove:
if you are a Catholic then tell me why your bishop they wear cap
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by mocmike(m): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
[Olodo, pls next wen u think through ur anus as usual, dont just come out here n spew gilbrishquote author=jascon1 post=33126627]That's where he got the powers.
C me I day talk am as I c am o I no day revere any human being. Even u way won comment below me i no day c ur face o. But this man sud not be doing all dis now. His wife is agonizing over an ongoing divorce. Is not the right time to show all these n as an acclaimed man of god he sud no it. It shows he no even send the woman self all these years[/quote]
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
lampardizik:

In case u didn't know he's at the FESTIVAL OF ARTS AND MUSIC

Ok......

No be Church e dey.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by donstevico(m): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Zico5:
Fake pastors re so many in Nigeria. We shall know the truth and the truth shall set us free. The way these so called men of God re taking God for granted is alarming. Putting on cap in the church signify lack of respect for God and if we think its right then the judgment is of God. But they will pay for the souls they lead astray from God
been reading ur foolish comments all day .....
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by kuuljay(m): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
tchidi:
Ok.
My Dearest rocked his Tiv 'Angye' today, make I post him pix too?? undecided undecided angry
what is angye
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by stayblack: 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
THE FAKE PASTOR AND love-vendor DON RUN MAD.. grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Vickidanny7: 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
I dey go watch match wen I return I will comment
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by kuuljay(m): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Zico5:
Fake pastors re so many in Nigeria. We shall know the truth and the truth shall set us free. The way these so called men of God re taking God for granted is alarming. Putting on cap in the church signify lack of respect for God and if we think its right then the judgment is of God. But they will pay for the souls they lead astray from God
I see bishops and cardinals wearing caps in church so they are fake priests

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by nwakaibeya1: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
How many people in churches are able to see spiritually what and how their pastor/prophet or general overseer look like spiritually?spiritually speaking many of them are devil incarnates if only you have the LIGHT to see how they are in the spirit with that LIGHT which JESUSCHRIST used and said i am the light of the world?if we were you i would seek that particular LIGHT which is right available near you if you would ask for it?There are Two powers available to Human beigns ie spiritual power and political power and you must be genuinely empowered spiritually before political empowerment and many who attain political power do not have genuine spiritual empowerment with the true LIGHT the MANTLE of he that made the spiritual law and the power that be giveth?we reveal mystery to humanbeigns of the world.BEHOLD In the kingdom of Jesuschrist that has come every body is a suspect until the world of justice,the light,the mantle ,the power that be and he that made the spiritual laws clears you,no matter how you pretend to be good or to know JESUSCHRIST AND DONT FORGET it is only at night that we know who is who on the earth and beyond?and those who understand the spiritual know what we speak ,we speak life and power and they are spirits and non can challenge the authority as this is not about i see am well well prophesies of so called prophets and pastors this is accept the truth or perish and thats the authority and power and we are also open to confrontation as we have declared that the kingdom of real JESUSCHRIST has comeback and you shouldnt forget the conseqences of vain challenge/confrontation because this is highly spiritual:we tell you once again descendants of prophets of baal are stil in existence&not all prophesies are from God of justice they are using prophesies to make merchandise of their bellies ,even native doctors give prophesies as well and it comes to pass so do not be deceived humans?
Fear God Be wise like a serpent especially when you read what you have never read before investigate especially in the spiritual before you confront what you dont know the beginning to the end and be it known to you that Every treasure of human beings is hidden in the darkest secret places and you can only obtain your treasures with the LIGHT which real Jesus Christ gives and unfortunately human beigns don't have the LIGHT,the MANTLE ,forget the pretenses they are those we call CHAMELEONS:We speak with LIGHT&POWER that is unbelievable to humans,who can battle with God of justice?Kingdom of God of justice has come&it's judgement?Matthew 13:13 This is why I speak 2 them in parables:Though seeing,they do not see;though hearing,they dont hear or understand.it is written:Acts 28:26"'Go to this people&say"u will be ever hearing but never understanding;u will be ever seeing but never perceiving.thats the POWER"Deuteronomy 32:6 Do you thus requite the LORD, O foolish people and unwise? is not he your father that has bought you? has he not made you?WISDOM is UNCOMMON ABILITY to check&accept NEW TRUTH and REVELATION&parables,NO MATTER how BITTER It is#so said THE Greatest teacher of all time JESUS CHRIST:we know Humanbeings remains limited by the knowledge available to them and will always find it difficult to key into new revelation,especially the spiritual?Romans11,21-30:GOD is wicked and you must know the HOT TRUTH and dont be decieved by ignorant pastors&prophets&bornagains saying God loves you and his mercy endures forever only?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Shey your pope and bishops don't? Make you talk well
Ishilove:

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Zico5(m): 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
donstevico:
been reading ur foolish comments all day .....
U re the father of foolishness. Think about ur life for once and see the shallowness of ur soul
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
What is your point?
nwakaibeya1:
How many people in churches are able to see spiritually what and how their pastor/prophet or general overseer look like spiritually?spiritually speaking many of them are devil incarnates if only you have the LIGHT to see how they are in the spirit with that LIGHT which JESUSCHRIST used and said i am the light of the world?if we were you i would seek that particular LIGHT which is right available near you if you would ask for it?There are Two powers available to Human beigns ie spiritual power and political power and you must be genuinely empowered spiritually before political empowerment and many who attain political power do not have genuine spiritual empowerment with the true LIGHT the MANTLE of he that made the spiritual law and the power that be giveth?we reveal mystery to humanbeigns of the world.BEHOLD In the kingdom of Jesuschrist that has come every body is a suspect until the world of justice,the light,the mantle ,the power that be and he that made the spiritual laws clears you,no matter how you pretend to be good or to know JESUSCHRIST AND DONT FORGET it is only at night that we know who is who on the earth and beyond?and those who understand the spiritual know what we speak ,we speak life and power and they are spirits and non can challenge the authority as this is not about i see am well well prophesies of so called prophets and pastors this is accept the truth or perish and thats the authority and power and we are also open to confrontation as we have declared that the kingdom of real JESUSCHRIST has comeback and you shouldnt forget the conseqences of vain challenge/confrontation because this is highly spiritual:we tell you once again descendants of prophets of baal are stil in existence&not all prophesies are from God of justice they are using prophesies to make merchandise of their bellies ,even native doctors give prophesies as well and it comes to pass so do not be deceived humans?
Fear God Be wise like a serpent especially when you read what you have never read before investigate especially in the spiritual before you confront what you dont know the beginning to the end and be it known to you that Every treasure of human beings is hidden in the darkest secret places and you can only obtain your treasures with the LIGHT which real Jesus Christ gives and unfortunately human beigns don't have the LIGHT,the MANTLE ,forget the pretenses they are those we call CHAMELEONS:We speak with LIGHT&POWER that is unbelievable to humans,who can battle with God of justice?Kingdom of God of justice has come&it's judgement?Matthew 13:13 This is why I speak 2 them in parables:Though seeing,they do not see;though hearing,they dont hear or understand.it is written:Acts 28:26"'Go to this people&say"u will be ever hearing but never understanding;u will be ever seeing but never perceiving.thats the POWER"Deuteronomy 32:6 Do you thus requite the LORD, O foolish people and unwise? is not he your father that has bought you? has he not made you?WISDOM is UNCOMMON ABILITY to check&accept NEW TRUTH and REVELATION&parables,NO MATTER how BITTER It is#so said THE Greatest teacher of all time JESUS CHRIST:we know Humanbeings remains limited by the knowledge available to them and will always find it difficult to key into new revelation,especially the spiritual?Romans11,21-30:GOD is wicked and you must know the HOT TRUTH and dont be decieved by ignorant pastors&prophets&bornagains saying God loves you and his mercy endures forever only?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Horlawale1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
The man be like jack Chan
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Btruth: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Deluded! embarassed
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by PLENTYNAIR(m): 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
That's more like a COSTUME attire in an event.
look closely at the logo it reads. LOVEWORLD FESTIVALS OF MUSIC AND ARTS.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Arysexy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Showbiz church .

Masturbation is not sin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Locks Out Commercial Sex Workers From New Year’s Eve Service / Lady Dreamt That Someone Attacked Her Eyes With Needle, Then This Happened. PICS / Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.