Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival (44402 Views)

The Loveworld Festival Of Music & Arts #LFMA2017 [AMAZING PICTURE GALLERY] / Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by freecocoa(f): 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
rossyc:
Yes iz wrong for a man to cover his head in the church.
Why is it wrong?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by bewla(m): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
new life
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by daveP(m): 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
Dont marry him cos you want to be tagged "Pastor mrs", marry him cos you both love each other and see the end together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
kuuljay:
what is angye

The traditional Tiv cloth... with and black striped material! really cool.... its spelt A'nger or so..

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by abiolaoladipupo(m): 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
its a festival going on in south africa not chruch.. cuz i know thats what you've all been waiting for... criticizing is your job... please leave him alone...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by kuuljay(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
tchidi:

The traditional Tiv cloth... with and black striped material! really cool.... its spelt A'nger or so..
ok an'ger. actually am tiv that's why I was wandering
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by cytellProperty: 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
ChiSun27:
He looks gud sha....but has he settled scores with his wife? If not...he should be ashamed of himself.
What is your father's business in another man's personal lifem You should be the one ashamed here for your Solo Makinde. Ewo lo kan nibe.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Bollinger(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
This guy is becoming a weird eccentric.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Okeikpu(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Celebrity or man of God (・∀・)
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by peedeeasobie(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ishilove:
What is it with Pastor Chris and covering his head on the pulpit?? Am i missing something here?

Pls what is wrong with it?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Billygee2u: 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
boman2014:
Waiting for him to dress in Jamaican attire.

Bob Marley and Peter Tosh attire too
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by peedeeasobie(m): 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
nwakaibeya1:
How many people in churches are able to see spiritually what and how their pastor/prophet or general overseer look like spiritually?spiritually speaking many of them are devil incarnates if only you have the LIGHT to see how they are in the spirit with that LIGHT which JESUSCHRIST used and said i am the light of the world?if we were you i would seek that particular LIGHT which is right available near you if you would ask for it?There are Two powers available to Human beigns ie spiritual power and political power and you must be genuinely empowered spiritually before political empowerment and many who attain political power do not have genuine spiritual empowerment with the true LIGHT the MANTLE of he that made the spiritual law and the power that be giveth?we reveal mystery to humanbeigns of the world.BEHOLD In the kingdom of Jesuschrist that has come every body is a suspect until the world of justice,the light,the mantle ,the power that be and he that made the spiritual laws clears you,no matter how you pretend to be good or to know JESUSCHRIST AND DONT FORGET it is only at night that we know who is who on the earth and beyond?and those who understand the spiritual know what we speak ,we speak life and power and they are spirits and non can challenge the authority as this is not about i see am well well prophesies of so called prophets and pastors this is accept the truth or perish and thats the authority and power and we are also open to confrontation as we have declared that the kingdom of real JESUSCHRIST has comeback and you shouldnt forget the conseqences of vain challenge/confrontation because this is highly spiritual:we tell you once again descendants of prophets of baal are stil in existence&not all prophesies are from God of justice they are using prophesies to make merchandise of their bellies ,even native doctors give prophesies as well and it comes to pass so do not be deceived humans?
Fear God Be wise like a serpent especially when you read what you have never read before investigate especially in the spiritual before you confront what you dont know the beginning to the end and be it known to you that Every treasure of human beings is hidden in the darkest secret places and you can only obtain your treasures with the LIGHT which real Jesus Christ gives and unfortunately human beigns don't have the LIGHT,the MANTLE ,forget the pretenses they are those we call CHAMELEONS:We speak with LIGHT&POWER that is unbelievable to humans,who can battle with God of justice?Kingdom of God of justice has come&it's judgement?Matthew 13:13 This is why I speak 2 them in parables:Though seeing,they do not see;though hearing,they dont hear or understand.it is written:Acts 28:26"'Go to this people&say"u will be ever hearing but never understanding;u will be ever seeing but never perceiving.thats the POWER"Deuteronomy 32:6 Do you thus requite the LORD, O foolish people and unwise? is not he your father that has bought you? has he not made you?WISDOM is UNCOMMON ABILITY to check&accept NEW TRUTH and REVELATION&parables,NO MATTER how BITTER It is#so said THE Greatest teacher of all time JESUS CHRIST:we know Humanbeings remains limited by the knowledge available to them and will always find it difficult to key into new revelation,especially the spiritual?Romans11,21-30:GOD is wicked and you must know the HOT TRUTH and dont be decieved by ignorant pastors&prophets&bornagains saying God loves you and his mercy endures forever only?

Are you ok?

Learn paragraphing plssssss!
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Forwetinnah: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
This is how you know someone who's addicted to Zee World. Don't be surprised, his new wife might just be Indian grin
Aunty Gigyasa, over to you o grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
kuuljay:
ok an'ger. actually am tiv that's why I was wandering

Aaah!! My Husband, upande ver? smiley smiley
Just left your state now... nice people.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by menxer: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
pls correct me if am wrong,
when was the last time Pst Chris preached wearing a traditional Nigerian attire?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by jascon1(m): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
mocmike:
[Olodo, pls next wen u think through ur anus as usual, dont just come out here n spew gilbrishquote author=jascon1 post=33126627]That's where he got the powers.
C me I day talk am as I c am o I no day revere any human being. Even u way won comment below me i no day c ur face o. But this man sud not be doing all dis now. His wife is agonizing over an ongoing divorce. Is not the right time to show all these n as an acclaimed man of god he sud no it. It shows he no even send the woman self all these years
if u like die!!! u die for nothing. I no say Chris Na Ur god n u can die for him. But as u c my afore comment, I expected u to come after me. N I ready to kill u throway. Ode! Common gehrawt
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by jascon1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
peedeeasobie:

Pls what is wrong with it?
it is totally wrong my dear. Go and read 1 Corinthians 11:4. and then come back I'll give u another scripture to read
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by kuuljay(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
[center][/center]
tchidi:

Aaah!! My Husband, upande ver? smiley smiley
Just left your state now... nice people.
smiley smiley smileykwagh erga. hope you had fun dear
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ishilove:
What is it with Pastor Chris and covering his head on the pulpit?? Am i missing something here?
Where in the Bible is it regulated for men to open their heads on the altar or in church.

Overzealous African conservatives and irregular unbiblical views
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by amazingsunshine: 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Y re we so hyprocritical in our judgements, who are we to judge men of God, If u tink its easy to be a fake pastor with millions of followers den u shud open ur church afta all u wil stil go to hell cos u re nt beta dan dem,if u dnt lyk a man or u feel he is fake SHUT UP nd let odas luv him. we are nt doing religion cos if dats d case d ladies shud nt wear earrings, ladies must wear head tie, nt wear trousers and also we shud nt wear shoe to church because its an holy place. REMOVE D FIRE WOOD IN UR EYES B4 U REMOVE STICK FROM ANODA PERSON EYES,LET GOD BE D JUDGE

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Mbediogu(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
bunmioguns:
In case

Nollywood pastors, ministering to the gallery and behaving worse than the flock. Philandering, divorcing, and re- marrying in endless crazy circles...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by DaBullIT(m): 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
[size=28pt]There was a time when people went to church to listen to sermons and talk to God ,

These days people just go there to take pictures
[/size]
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by AudreyI(f): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
freecocoa:
There's something wrong with covering of head in the church?

For men, yes.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
kuuljay:
[center][/center] smiley smiley smileykwagh erga. hope you had fun dear

I did!! I ate 'luam' and plenty of rat meat and pork! grin
But I de derail dis thread so make I shut up.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by wapboy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
Interesting..
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by mmsen: 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2015
Clemzy16:
Pastor chris is beginning to act effeminate.. Maybe he's turned gay..

The real reason for his divorce.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by kuuljay(m): 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
tchidi:

I did!! I ate 'luam' and plenty of rat meat and pork! grin
But I de derail dis thread so make I shut up.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin now you make me hungry and who taught you how to write tiv perfectly or there is someone close by helping you grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by EvilSirit: 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
adeyemi33:
funny
Scam alert!!
Moniker changed from isnothing to adeyemi33
Please beware, Moderators take note...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by jamodeen67(m): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
mumu pastor
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by chucky234(m): 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
freecocoa:
There's something wrong with covering of head in the church?
Hehehehe see Cambridge question, ishilove oya come answer this question.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival by donstevico(m): 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Zico5:

U re the father of foolishness. Think about ur life for once and see the shallowness of ur soul
haha I got u ....religious hypocrite ...why dont u just carry ur cross nd stop taking panadol for another persons headache.....rubbish.... dont quote me again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Locks Out Commercial Sex Workers From New Year’s Eve Service / Lady Dreamt That Someone Attacked Her Eyes With Needle, Then This Happened. PICS / Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.