Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) (4709 Views)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2015

I've read so many many stories on the internate but I did not belief I'll esperience it

My neighbor who her hubby travelled to South Africa last year is disturbing me so much. She has been giving me green light but I ingnored her because I do want bad name and it is also against my conscience.

yesterday when I on my small GEN about 9pm she came in tying just rapper. truth be told eh this woman is extremely beautiful, curvy, tall, fair,and open toothed with nice looking bossoms

She said she wanted to watch tv with me, unfortunately I was watching 50 grey of shade

thank God not up to 10 mins her friend came to visit her and she quickly ran out.

This is not the first time. she keep telling me that one day she'll taste this thing that always swollen anytime I wear one particular boxer pant

pleas y'all should advise me. I'm confused

should I pack?
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
you need to be laid! angry

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by hakeem4(m): 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
Don't commit adultery... That was what my pastor preached today
Yungwizzzy:

I've read so many many stories on the internate but I did not belief I'll esperience it

My neighbor who her hubby travelled to South Africa last year is disturbing me so much. She has been giving me green light but I ingnored her because I do want bad name and it is also against my conscience.

yesterday when I on my small GEN about 9pm she came in tying just rapper. truth be told eh this woman is extremely beautiful, curvy, tall, fair,and open toothed with nice looking bossoms

She said she wanted to watch tv with me, unfortunately I was watching 50 grey of shade

thank God not up to 10 mins her friend came to visit her and she quickly ran out.

This is not the first time. she keep telling me that one day she'll taste this thing that always swollen anytime I wear one particular boxer pant

should I pack?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by ireneony(f): 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
yungwizzzy the troll i hail thee grin

how is the ministry going
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Do the needful and the needless

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by woky: 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
Flee
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by heed101(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Kikhi. Please Park out. grin
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by jascon1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
As e funny u so Na so e go sweet u too.mumu Na body day catch u so. Make u no serious close Ur legs for there

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
Never get upset when people call you an amateur... Remember, amateurs built The Ark, professionals built The Titanic

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by Ethereal0110(f): 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2015

should I pack?

=========================
# 1st of all what do you mean pack?
#You were watching 50 grey of shades OR 50 shades of grey?
(SMH)

#why is your thing always swollen anytime you wear a particular boxer,

# you have entered one chance.

#why do you keep opening the door to let her in if you are scared?? (i smell shawa fish**)

# their are 2 things involved; it's either you DO or you DON'T.

I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by major466(m): 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

should I pack?
Be like Joseph in the bible. Run for ya life.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by Basildvalour(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
No eye wetin no be ur own o

In Eldee's Voice...If nah somebody own o touch am softly
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by clip: 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
Run away. Any time she comes close move further. Like she coming to your room/house to watch film,you don't open the door for her.
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by FLAWLES(f): 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Am not comfortable wit diz lie
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by charijee(f): 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
FLAWLES:
Am not comfortable wit diz lie
Neither am I. ...her friend came visiting by 9pm?
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by FLAWLES(f): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
charijee:
Neither am I. ...her friend came visiting by 9pm?
.i taya o
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
please believe me
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by YUNGLURD(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
If all u said is true then I'll advice u to let her wish be ur command.
Becareful sha o
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by demmy0325(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by alpharbody(m): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
hmmm see questions ooooo

beware oooo because God dey look you

remember the advise your mother gave before you left home to stay alone
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
hmmmmm op can lie oooo cheesy
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by sidvinci(m): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
Pm me ur address sharp sharp.
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by Kayoski(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
op I thought you said have a conscience and I guess your reasoning faculty is still working.. if not. go read Proverbs..

don't fall into the hands of an adultrous woman unless according to the Bible.. you will never ever find the path of life again..
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nonsense.

Unless you are her Landlord..

Are you praying her husband dies from Xenophobic attacks ?
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

should I pack?
for these una stories the women wey dey seduce una are always tall and fair grin
why is it the short ,fat,dark and shapeless ones no dey seduce una ?grin
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by Qualer: 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmmm op can lie oooo cheesy

Spec of life weey you now??!!! Wey the Lala you promise me??
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by tohphunmie(f): 12:00am On Apr 27, 2015
50 grey of shades?....i smell pirated copy lipsrsealed...just passing by tho grin
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by Oyecute(m): 1:51am On Apr 27, 2015
Lie dey smell for OP body undecided
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by imsuboi(m): 3:23am On Apr 27, 2015
Yungwizzzy = AndyBlaze = itsAnderson

Go figure undecided
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by Chigorkizz(m): 8:11am On Apr 27, 2015
Give it to her.Why wasting time.
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2015
front page please
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by mikolo80: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2015
why all these girls no de give green light when dem de single

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties / Ladies, Do You Agree? (Pictured) / Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.