Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,511 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) (4722 Views)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by cumz(m): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2015
Bleep that bi.tch, ass.ho.le
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2015
Qualer:

Spec of life weey you now??!!! Wey the Lala you promise me??
I travel go india cheesy
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

I've read so many many stories on the internate but I did not belief I'll esperience it

My neighbor who her hubby travelled to South Africa last year is disturbing me so much. She has been giving me green light but I ingnored her because I do want bad name and it is also against my conscience.

yesterday when I on my small GEN about 9pm she came in tying just rapper. truth be told eh this woman is extremely beautiful, curvy, tall, fair,and open toothed with nice looking bossoms

She said she wanted to watch tv with me, unfortunately I was watching 50 grey of shade

thank God not up to 10 mins her friend came to visit her and she quickly ran out.

This is not the first time. she keep telling me that one day she'll taste this thing that always swollen anytime I wear one particular boxer pant

pleas y'all should advise me. I'm confused

should I pack?

Firstly,for you to have noticed-->"the woman is extremely beautiful, curvy, tall, fair,and open toothed with nice looking bossoms"<--simply means u also gat ya eyes on her too--Dont lie

Secondly,how come?-->"she keep telling me that one day she'll taste this thing that always swollen anytime I wear one particular boxer pant<--obviously u purposely exposed that part to get her attracted--Dont lie

Thirdly,satisfy ur conscience by doing the needful,afterall u aint a novice
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by faith551(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2015
Orijin101:
you need to be laid! angry
to rest grin?
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by fyneboi79(m): 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

I've read so many many stories on the internate but I did not belief I'll esperience it

My neighbor who her hubby travelled to South Africa last year is disturbing me so much. She has been giving me green light but I ingnored her because I do want bad name and it is also against my conscience.

yesterday when I on my small GEN about 9pm she came in tying just rapper. truth be told eh this woman is extremely beautiful, curvy, tall, fair,and open toothed with nice looking bossoms

She said she wanted to watch tv with me, unfortunately I was watching 50 grey of shade

thank God not up to 10 mins her friend came to visit her and she quickly ran out.

This is not the first time. she keep telling me that one day she'll taste this thing that always swollen anytime I wear one particular boxer pant

pleas y'all should advise me. I'm confused

should I pack?
If this story is true,why would you be asking us unless you want us to tell uu to sleep with her.
But all I can advise any young man is to flee from a wayward married woman by telling her in strong terms that you are ashamed of her behavior. But if. You encourage her cos u are enjoying it then one day u will fall into her net. I have been confronted by such before but I told her off without mercy and distanced myself. Only distruction awaits any man who meddles with another mans wife cos the same will come to him oneday. Be warned!!
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by Qualer: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
I travel go india cheesy

mmmmhhhh!!!! see ya life in 3D!!!
Re: My Neighbor Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep Wt Me (very Very Funny) by wahalababe(f): 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
chop clean mouth grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anal Sex: 8 Interesting Facts You Should Know. / The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) / This Happens Whenever I Am Having S*x- Lady Opens Up On 'holy Romance'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.