Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador (35698 Views)

South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by asamaigho(m): 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=18pt] undecided

i think SA govt is right. Nigeria goofed by calling the Ambassador. When SA citizens were killed in TB joshua's building that collapse, did they call their ambasador? smh[/size]

how can u compare an accident of building collapse to a devilish irresponsible despicable animalistic act of genocide (small scale) of innocent foreign nationals,for no logic reason?

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by IAmTobore(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=18pt] undecided

i think SA govt is right. Nigeria goofed by calling the Ambassador. When SA citizens were killed in TB joshua's building that collapse, did they call their ambasador? smh[/size]
Na wetin u dey yan self? See as u make d comment sound like say na we purposely demolish d building on top their head. I beg guy, next time if u wan comment, think before u utilise ur thumbs!

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by HouseT: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
Well......they should pay back the lost 21million... coolLol.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by deltateam: 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
dridowu:
I don't think recalling of the ambassador is right in the 1st place. Ambassador recalling should be the last at least till average Nigerian citizen have being evacuated from there.

I doubt your sensibility and inntelligence. Don't you know that a high commisioner is an ambassador and represents the President in that country?

Recalling him was a good step. The death of an ambassador means WAR!

Now can Nigeria or I rephrase does Nigeria have the capacity to engage SA in a war?
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by charlsecy(m): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=18pt] undecided

Are both events accidents?
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by Decryptor(m): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=18pt] undecided

So you are comparing an unfortunate unintentional building mishap which also claimed the lives of Nigerians too to a unprovoked waton intentional massacre of foreigners in a country? The witches in your village have used your brain to do Agidi! angry
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by Unitedabby(m): 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
dridowu:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-32473934
The South African government doesn't seem to be doing enough to contain the Xenophobic attack on Nigerians and other expatriates...this baseless looting and killings of these well meaning foreigners is UNacceptable.The south african president,Jacob zuma is apparently okay with the carnage as he is yet to say a Word about these wickedness and inhumanity...They,south Africans should have known by now that there is no monopoly of violence unless ofcourse they are actually as shallow and stupid as they seem.Also, they should be ashamed of themselves for rewarding immigrants/nationales of nations who once saved their heads from the guillotine of Apartheid with nothing but untold ingratitude.I know a couple of south africans in my city of residence here in Nigeria and i ask myself,"should i mastermind an attack on them in retaliation for the killings of my fellow country men?"NO!!why?!because i've got conscience...In as much as its ungodly to react in such manner or rather condenscend to what i call the lowest low of insanity and barbarism,i'd also like to personally warn these self-acclaimed human beings of South africa not to only trigger a reppraisal attack but also endanger their investments across Nigeria.It really hurts to think that my country was very pivotal during their decades of struggle only to be rewarded by the same hate they got help to fight against and conquer...i thought they say "One good turn deserves another?"...i feel so disappointed in this nation called South Africa...The late Madiba,may his soul rest in peace left a LEGACY of love,oneness and peaceful co-existence amongst we Africans/humanity and what did you do with that?!Tore it to shreds?!oh excuse me!!!My last word:this skelontansiac huberon must stop immediately or be prepare to face grave consequences!! ‪#‎NOTOXENOPHOBIA‬ sadsadsad
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by Emperorone(m): 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=18pt] undecided

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by boluyongp(m): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=18pt] undecided

madam, What else could Nigeria have done? Also TB Joshua's case isn't Xenophobia cos it wasn't deliberate killing, neither was there an agitation.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by Dragonking: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
boluyongp:
madam, What else could Nigeria have done? Also TB Joshua's case isn't Xenophobia cos it wasn't deliberate killing, neither was there an agitation. Btw, I like your face and shape, you look cute.

I pity u..u don't know that's a guy using a lady's picture. dem go soon use u do maga for Nairaland.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by Turbocharged: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
dridowu:
o boy, next time also read the topic " South Africa xenophobia: Anger over Nigeria
envoy recall" that is main topic direct from BBC, so how did i get it wrong MrKnowitall

Defending stu.pidity.

Sorry na me find ur trouble
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by boluyongp(m): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Dragonking:

I pity u..u don't know that's a guy using a lady's picture. dem go soon use u do maga for Nairaland.
DragonKing, thank you for the info o. Its madness tho to be using someone else's pic tho without their knowledge. Such guy has no self-worth.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by Dragonking: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
boluyongp:
DragonKing, thank you for the info o. Its madness tho to be using someone else's pic tho without their knowledge. Such guy has no self-worth.

that guy is a disgrace. just be careful not everything on Nairaland looks like it seems.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by Fadugba1: 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2015

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by ChildofChukwu(m): 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=18pt] undecided

That was an accident, this is an outright attack. It's very different.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by 14(m): 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
nickxtra:
I stand to be corrected any time, I remain on my position that the Nigeria Govt acted in a hurry and broke diplomatic protocols by recalling her Ambassador even when the countries that her nationals were killed in these unfortunate attacks have not recalled their ambassadors, but have been reciprocating by stoping S.A nationals from entering their countries and even suspending further operations of their(S.A) businesses in these countries. Again, the Nigerian government goofed as far as diplomacy and international relations are concerned

Tell them, most of them are not aware what tge repacutions of this. All those bilateral agreements that have been signed are no longer relevant. They will have to start from scratch to negotiate future agreements. Countries that are more affected have not called their ambassadors, e.g Zimbabwe, malawi, mozambique, DRC, Ethiopia, Somalia. They either engage SA government than to act foolishh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by 14(m): 11:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
all4naija:
Which 84 of their citizens are you talking about and the cause of their death? Provide your sources or remain silent.

Shut it, you dont live in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
14:

Shut it, you dont live in nigeria.
Is that an answer? Smh...!
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by 14(m): 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
andyanders:

It is right to recall them because this killing of even a soul cannot be washed away.Let it be known all over the world that killing of a single foreigner can destroy the relationship between those countries. If a single life of an American is lost in a foreign country through such been perpetrated by South Africans, America can declare war.

It is because we do not value life here in this part of the world,hence your response.
Yes it is right to recall them as a warning to those idd--iots who never knew how much Nigeria wasted on them.

Which nigerian has been killed, maybe you know more than we do
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by illiad1(m): 12:18am On Apr 27, 2015
olu77:

You are right. What is the sense in recalling him? Is he at risk of attack? Who will Nigerians left there look up to?

You don't understand. Recalling an ambassador is warning to SA. It symbolizes a temporary cut off in international relations and communications between the two countries.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by openmine(m): 3:41am On Apr 27, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=18pt] undecided

How can you compare a fatal incident dat took place in a privately owned comany(church) to the intentional killings of nigerians and other black africans taking place in south africa?
is TB joshua's building owned or funded by the federal government? kai na wa for you ohhh.... sad
Pls drop your partisan inclination for once and think slowly...advise no be curse...haba smh sad sad sad
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by openmine(m): 3:54am On Apr 27, 2015
Decryptor:

So you are comparing an unfortunate unintentional building mishap which also claimed the lives of Nigerians too to a unprovoked waton intentional massacre of foreigners in a country? The witches in your village have used your brain to do Agidi! angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chai u wicked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by chachanga: 4:42am On Apr 27, 2015
openmine:

How can you compare a fatal incident dat took place in a privately owned comany(church) to the intentional killings of nigerians and other black africans taking place in south africa?
is TB joshua's building owned or funded by the federal government? kai na wa for you ohhh.... sad
Pls drop your partisan inclination for once and think slowly...advise no be curse...haba smh sad sad sad

Quite right there even though it's hard to make much of the puerile reasonings of most other comments; makes you wonder whether its a weekend thing or folks just like fishin' stuff outta their ar.ses for the fun of it. I almost thot i was in the Jokes section.

The same Nigerians yapping pages worth of threads (including those hanging lose on their miserly MTN 10mb dash) about how clueless their govt was, how indecisive and other such balderdash now out here spittin some crackass nonsense about recalling the ambassador.

As a warning measure, IT'S NOT TOO MUCH!

Oh, you so-called ball-less lots are quite fine spawns of "Giant of Africa"?! Give your government some credit for once at least. Between King Zwelithini's recalcitrance, Zuma's cold feet, the Zulu mobs, the continued killings, SA Police indifference and other countries taking action, just how many of your contrymen in exile are you willing to see dead OR are you motivated by some secret malice say make them die there because, after all, they got out of the Naija hell-hole while ya couldn't.

Even if we had a breakdown of bilateral relations with SA, who do you think would be hardest hit; Nigeria or SA? With their fingers in every worthwhile pie in Naija while being busy screwing ur poor local industries ar.ses out through your non-existent guts on daily basis?

SPIT SENSE or clam up abeg, the system seems to have started working small small, nor dey here dey yarn horse shyt.

Meanwhile, MAY 29 Loading.............!

Let the CHANGE come in fully, make we see wetin dey par!
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by olu77(m): 6:49am On Apr 27, 2015
illiad1:

You don't understand. Recalling an ambassador is warning to SA. It symbolizes a temporary cut off in international relations and communications between the two countries.

Now I understand. Thank you
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by clemzo101(m): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2015
Mtn too
kombats:
SA dis is just d beginning grab a bottle of beer and watch hw it all unfold e go b like film trick when we move to Dstv and Shoprite
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by balofulo(f): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=18pt] undecided

it is incomparable.An accident is different from an intentional act.
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by queebeediva(f): 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
S.A wicked Africans!
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by dridowu: 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Turbocharged:

Defending stu.pidity.

Sorry na me find ur trouble
@bolded, thanks and God bless you but lest i forget, send my greetings to those that brought you up in such manner that once you disagree with others opinion then the next thing is you should use a dirty languages to prove yourself.
Have a nice day
Re: Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador by dridowu: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
deltateam:

I doubt your sensibility and inntelligence. Don't you know that a high commisioner is an ambassador and represents the President in that country?

Recalling him was a good step. The death of an ambassador means WAR!

Now can Nigeria or I rephrase does Nigeria have the capacity to engage SA in a war?
Recalling him is a good step ? So leaving the common man like you and i is the right thing , the ambassador is there to defend every member of his/her country. If the death of an ambassador means war, what then do you death of the ordinary Nigerians ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump / Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. / Russia Attacks Kramatorsk Train Station In Ukraine, 39 People Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.