Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,689 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? (26479 Views)

Can Osinbajo As Acting President, Fire Abba Kyari? / How Long Can Osinbajo Act In The Absence Of The President? / Why Can’t Osinbajo Be President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Adesege(m): 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
This is a very important question which Ontarget has asked. But let's hope that things go well

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by anigold(m): 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kentrasso:
Good question. It is important to start analysing this now before we have another impromptu case on our hands

so as you fine like this ,u come get kpomo heart.. u get mind oooo..

I dey fear you ooo naw..

I was even thinking of calling u... grin grin shocked
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Why have such thoughts?
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by encryptjay(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Myopic reasoning of some peeps ehn...
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by M4gunners: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
That was the plan to start with. Yes he can only if Tinubu stays away from the affairs of Aso Rock.
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by goodgood2(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Op, I don't know what to say o. But based on what Obasanjo and Babangida told me in private, Osinbajo is Tinubu's stooge. His major job is to clean up Jagaban's dirty deals. In the light of this, Tinubu may become Nigeria's president if the event you mentioned occurs. BTW, why this thread? Have you heard of any rumors that Jagaban is planning to "terminate" Buhari? Make no mistake, this APC government will be a disaster.
Ontarget:
If anything happens to old man Buhari and he couldn't complete his tenure we all know the mantle will fall on Osinbajo. But looking at him do you think he has what it takes to lead a restless country like Nigeria?

It seems like he shares something similar with president Jonathan, and that is the Mr Humble character. He seems to be humble and gentle like Jonathan. We all know what line up of names people ended up calling Jonathan for being humble and gentle.

Can Osinbajo be a strong leader or will the leadership of the country automatically fall into the hands of Tinubu by proxy?
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by ocelot2006(m): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
nuclearboy:
A SAN who has led the wealthiest RCCG parish is who you are comparing to someone who's rise was a "mistake"? Do you know God prepares His Servants? That is IF you are serving Him, not an "olumba" christian

RCCG parish is not the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by PastorOla1: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
By His Grace he will be.

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Ephemmm: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
clip:
Are people planning of killing the president-elect? That is how it starts!

Don't mind him. Osinbajo will be a good President after this writer has passed away: why wishing this man dead after all his labour to be in this position?

People and their wickedness sha.

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Ephemmm: 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
gsparks01:
no he's too short undecidedno he's too short

Osinbajo is short because your brain is short, slowpoke! I don't know when the height becomes a yardstick for measuring intelligence...

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Deltagiant: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
anigold:

This question is too early. we all knew this was APC"s plan that what happened to yaradua will happen to BUHARI ,God in His infinite mercies will not allow that.

BUHARI MUST SURELY COMPLETE HIS TENURE...

The political calculations of the west will gradually fail because when BUHARI is done with his 8 years,he will look for Northerner or middle-belt to handover to..

THE NORTH ACTUALLY UNDERSTANDS THE POLITICAL MATHEMATICS OF THE WEST THATs JUST THE FUNNY part....

When the WEST finally turn to EAST/SOUTH for votes THATS WHEN THE POLITICAL DRAMA WILL TURN INTO A Complete COMEDY.
grin grin grin grin

The west should stop playing second-fiddle to the north.

You cant be the first by always hiding behind the first.... grin grin grin grin

SOME FOLKS DONT KNOW THEIR FRIENDS UNTIL ITS TOO LATE...

Interesting bare faced analysis.
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Bowaley17(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Nothing will happen to him. Bad belle be warned...
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by FLYFIRE(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
nuclearboy:
A SAN who has led the wealthiest RCCG parish is who you are comparing to someone who's rise was a "mistake"? Do you know God prepares His Servants? That is IF you are serving Him, not an "olumba" christian

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by FLYFIRE(m): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
nuclearboy:
When God prepares His servants they DONT lie like your chosen "pastor" He led the wealthiest rccg parish my foot. I even forgot money is the only sermon they have now in rccg.
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by favourelisha(m): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
God is not a magician, He's the wiser and Ultimate God. Yoruba's yaradua aims will no longer work as buhari;he will live beyond 15years,and God will suprise nigeria. As for Oshigbanjo ,u can not sow in the flesh and reap eternal spirit of God(nigeria politics is not God footsteps but the merchandise are fulling their barns and the poor are dying. Pls watch a new movie in nigeria called "change" but God, He never sleep nor slumber....
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Chumzylove(f): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
lofty900:
like Jonathan like osinbajo, both are humble Christians, highly educated, but the difference is,while one is a dumbass clueless clown, the other is smarter and incorruptible!
its only God that's incorruptible
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by preciousMI1(f): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Any plans to kill GMB?
did any Imam or pastor see his death in a vision?
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by favourelisha(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
U re a bombastick nuisance...
Ephemmm:

Osinbajo is short because your brain is short, slowpoke! I don't know when the height becomes a yardstick for measuring intelligence...
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sa
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by darepoju(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
nuclearboy:

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by darepoju(m): 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Ephemmm: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
favourelisha:
U re a bombastick nuisance...

The use of just a condom could have saved your parents from all this mess, honestly. #bigheadwithfishbrain#
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Situation001(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kentrasso:
Good question. It is important to start analysing this now before we have another impromptu case on our hands
@d bolded.. who promise you yourself tomorrow
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
clip:
Are people planning of killing the president-elect? That is how it starts!

Everything is a possibility in Nigeria
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by betty202020(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ontarget:
If anything happens to old man Buhari and he couldn't complete his tenure we all know the mantle will fall on Osinbajo. But looking at him do you think he has what it takes to lead a restless country like Nigeria?

It seems like he shares something similar with president Jonathan, and that is the Mr Humble character. He seems to be humble and gentle like Jonathan. We all know what line up of names people ended up calling Jonathan for being humble and gentle.

Can Osinbajo be a strong leader or will the leadership of the country automatically fall into the hands of Tinubu by proxy?
i am not Buhari's fan but we have to say the truth when situation demands. Whats actually in mind of the op by bringing in this topic? Should fayose raise this issue every one will say it is a dead wish. This greek gift to Buhari by tinubu and this topic raise an eyebrow. Should anything happens to buhari, then it is underground conspirency. How can this topic pop up by this time?
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by PLEXPLEX(m): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
nuclearboy:

All the same, i would ve preferred Ameachi should such things happened to the Nation. Polities is dirty & there is no genuine Pastor ll accept to partake in it.

Any Pastor that sees any other position say Presidency or v. p as being greater calling than his calling as a Pastor is not a true Pastors....
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by tunery004(m): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
maxtamazin:

Why do we Nigerians so dumb? What has RCCG got to do with ruling the country? Ask yourself. ..are we all member of RCCG? Do you think we all give a rat as-s about RCCG?. You called someone that rose thru the rank from a deputy gov to a president a mistake and you think Osinbajo with no experience of governance can take over the mantle of the most populous and most diverse nation on planet earth?

Can he take the responsibility for his action, if he had to send troops to kill people? Will this contradict his Christian believe "thou shall not kill".......Osinbajo is a gamble and I only pray Buhari will be alive to finish his term.
You called someone dumb, then in the same statement you also said Osinbajo had no experience of governance, Please before u skin someone alive make sure u are not a victim of the same tin u wanna skin him for. Please try and peruse Osinbajo CV, and see for yourself the capacity in which he had proven himself. He is no novice to governance.

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Adeyinka12(m): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
OilGas:
Yes he can. Its actually his appointment that made me finally decide to go for APC at Federal level. Being a Christian from SE, I was naturally uncomfortable with the prospect of being under Northern Hausa rule once more. (Don't blame us. With all these BH and former northern killings we have come to have a default mindset of "capital NO to them." Its true. You really can't blame many Igbos.) But when APC brought him, I checked his life achievements and tried weighing the prospect of his possible impact. It was good but the Hausa stuff was still a problem coupled with all the story for the gods we heard about buhari. But I was really tired of Jonah and for the first time (around Nov/Dec last yr) I decided to give GMB a review in my thoughts. Studied a bit, then more and then more about him. Behold the so-called certificateless sharia cattle-rearer was nothing an incorruptible Msc holder who has been known to love working with technocrats and was indeed burning with zeal to purge Nigeria of some mess and implant some newness and national pride.
Thunder fire those wey try paint GMB as satan and paint that blanket for corrupt harlots (Dr G*J) as a "humble hero."
RU RU RU RU RU RRUBBISHHH !!!
If Nigeria was ur company, chibok girls were ur daughters, Immigration recruitment victims were ur relatives, NNPC $20bn was ur money, Borno was ur village........ will u come here and type GEJ till 2019 Mtchewww
man don't compare prof. Osinbayo with jonathan at all, you can compare him with humble prof. jega . Lobatan...

2 Likes

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by BOMBEATZ(m): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mynd's playing tricks on ya!

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by illiad1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yorubbish people planning coup since 100BC

I no pity una o. Una master abok!s go clear una from kwara reach ibadan enter abeokuta.
And as una don comit betrayal against the rest of southern nigeria nobody go come to una rescue.
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by ikkkkk: 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Most Yoruba's can't hide their greed.
What a very terrible entity called Nigeria.
When Ayo Fayose said it, He was insulted by the same folks that posted this crap.
This post is totally unacceptable.

Am not a fan of Buhari but he will complete his tenure.
If this is the reason Buhari was voted massively by most Yoruba's, they should consider it a failure.
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by PLEXPLEX(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
Say it happened then Osibanjo takeover, i promise u he resign once this Hausa fulani starts their trouble. He cant rule this Nation.

Him own go worse pass GEJ.

All the same sha, i would ve preferred Ameachi should such things happened to the Nation. Polities is dirty & let the dirty do it.
Not for pastor unless they r not genuine Pastors

Any Pastor that sees any other position say Presidency or V.P as being greater calling than his calling as a Pastor is not a true Pastor....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov. Abiola Ajimobi Dares Olubadan Of Ibadan / David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun / Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.