Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,774 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? (26485 Views)

Can Osinbajo As Acting President, Fire Abba Kyari? / How Long Can Osinbajo Act In The Absence Of The President? / Why Can’t Osinbajo Be President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by intergral(m): 12:48am On Apr 28, 2015
OilGas:
Yes he can. Its actually his appointment that made me finally decide to go for APC at Federal level. Being a Christian from SE, I was naturally uncomfortable with the prospect of being under Northern Hausa rule once more. (Don't blame us. With all these BH and former northern killings we have come to have a default mindset of "capital NO to them." Its true. You really can't blame many Igbos.) But when APC brought him, I checked his life achievements and tried weighing the prospect of his possible impact. It was good but the Hausa stuff was still a problem coupled with all the story for the gods we heard about buhari. But I was really tired of Jonah and for the first time (around Nov/Dec last yr) I decided to give GMB a review in my thoughts. Studied a bit, then more and then more about him. Behold the so-called certificateless sharia cattle-rearer was nothing an incorruptible Msc holder who has been known to love working with technocrats and was indeed burning with zeal to purge Nigeria of some mess and implant some newness and national pride.
Thunder fire those wey try paint GMB as satan and paint that blanket for corrupt harlots (Dr G*J) as a "humble hero."
RU RU RU RU RU RRUBBISHHH !!!
If Nigeria was ur company, chibok girls were ur daughters, Immigration recruitment victims were ur relatives, NNPC $20bn was ur money, Borno was ur village........ will u come here and type GEJ till 2019 Mtchewww
Mr man did you do justice to what you just said? You talk about bokoharam and the killing in the north, how many igbos have you ever heard died due to bokoharam? So you now have an excuse to blacklist the north? Ask your igbo brothers in the north weda they do rob them the way you rob yourselves in the ss and se? Ask your brothers if they do their business with the fear of 419? Ask your brothers if any of them have been killed buy ritualist? Ask your brothers if the northerners treat them the way you treat northerners in SS and SE? Ask your brothers if they've ever been charge for tax different from how they charge other northerners? I am from SS delta state and UDU local government to be precise but I grew up in the North and I've never been treated different from anybody either in school or my area I have never for one day felt like I left my because they treat me here like a Nigeria not an ijaw man... Probe your brothers to start telling you the truth cos they complain this much about the north why do the keep on going to stay there and even build houses and do business... Ask your brothers the truth!!!
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Forwetinnah: 1:09am On Apr 28, 2015
Dannyset:
Yes after Buhari 8 years tho!
But there's no point going into this.....God heard the cry of Nigerians by giving us Buhari, and He will help us sustain him. Am a Yoruba, but Osinbajo shld go wait for his turn.

Like Buhari waited for his undecided ?
Karma recognises no face, your people are already weighing their chances
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by emmykk(m): 3:12am On Apr 28, 2015
OilGas:
Yes he can. Its actually his appointment that made me finally decide to go for APC at Federal level. Being a Christian from SE, I was naturally uncomfortable with the prospect of being under Northern Hausa rule once more. (Don't blame us. With all these BH and former northern killings we have come to have a default mindset of "capital NO to them." Its true. You really can't blame many Igbos.) But when APC brought him, I checked his life achievements and tried weighing the prospect of his possible impact. It was good but the Hausa stuff was still a problem coupled with all the story for the gods we heard about buhari. But I was really tired of Jonah and for the first time (around Nov/Dec last yr) I decided to give GMB a review in my thoughts. Studied a bit, then more and then more about him. Behold the so-called certificateless sharia cattle-rearer was nothing an incorruptible Msc holder who has been known to love working with technocrats and was indeed burning with zeal to purge Nigeria of some mess and implant some newness and national pride.
Thunder fire those wey try paint GMB as satan and paint that blanket for corrupt harlots (Dr G*J) as a "humble hero."
RU RU RU RU RU RRUBBISHHH !!!
If Nigeria was ur company, chibok girls were ur daughters, Immigration recruitment victims were ur relatives, NNPC $20bn was ur money, Borno was ur village........ will u come here and type GEJ till 2019 Mtchewww
are you an i.diot?
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by BlackOnassis(m): 5:02am On Apr 28, 2015
Nicepoker:
This yoruba and Hausa alliance is getting fishy already. Rem obj gave yar adua the chance. He died half way. another yoruba thief brought in buhari I hope nothing disastrous will occur.

slowpoke
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by lovely17(m): 5:51am On Apr 28, 2015
nothing will happen to baba in Jesus name angry

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by olutunde12(m): 6:18am On Apr 28, 2015
SailorXY:
who dash am president?
you better drop your plans of eliminating Buhari cuz that will be the beginning of the end

This is the difference between educated people and those who are not.If he dies you will start killing people again right? you will end up fimishing ur selves in the north.

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 28, 2015
Kentrasso:
Good question. It is important to start analysing this now before we have another impromptu case on our hands
Assuming you are one of buhari's daughters, will you start analysing the death of your father ... smh

1 Like

Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by mbulela: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2015
Allow me to declare that Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is the only reason why I give Tinubu the benefit of doubt.
He is also the voice of reason who I expect that give Buhari sound counsel; administratively, legally and morally.
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by shagzee(m): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] does OSINBAJO gentility means stupidity So you people should stop judging someone by His looking::: all I know is dat both BUHARI and OSINBANJO are going 2 execute d project that was given 2 them by God in peace and gud health as well because all w need is CHANGE
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Daykoozy(m): 8:01am On Apr 28, 2015
clip:
Are people planning of killing the president-elect? That is how it starts!
Life expectancy of the average Nigerian is 47. Buhari is in extra time; anything can happen.
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Ephemmm: 8:45am On Apr 28, 2015
gsparks01:
friend there was no need for insults, I meant that as a joke

Noted!
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2015
dmyke:
I wish Naija will be so lucky. Very intelligent man.

U mean lucky in the sense that the president may ...... :-Xand the vice steps up,.hmm?
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by typ111: 9:28am On Apr 28, 2015
Tapsorrow:
Buhari will complete his 8yrs and osinbajo will remain his v.p for d 8yrs
ARE U SURE?
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Chiaka(f): 10:19am On Apr 28, 2015
Ontarget:
If anything happens to old man Buhari and he couldn't complete his tenure we all know the mantle will fall on Osinbajo. But looking at him do you think he has what it takes to lead a restless country like Nigeria?

It seems like he shares something similar with president Jonathan, and that is the Mr Humble character. He seems to be humble and gentle like Jonathan. We all know what line up of names people ended up calling Jonathan for being humble and gentle.

Can Osinbajo be a strong leader or will the leadership of the country automatically fall into the hands of Tinubu by proxy?

Stupid post.
So you are wishing GMB death.
Nonsense post!
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Chiaka(f): 10:21am On Apr 28, 2015
Anyway Let me answer you . It will not happen.
Because Tinubu will be the one ruling undercover....we don't want that to happen.
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 28, 2015
Don't tell me you are assuming GMB might kick the bucket while in power
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Nicepoker(m): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2015
BlackOnassis:

slowpoke
mind ur self am not talking to u.
Re: Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chiaka:

Stupid post.
So you are wishing GMB death.
Nonsense post!
What exactly in the post implies that I am wishing GMB death? Reply me when you point it out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov. Abiola Ajimobi Dares Olubadan Of Ibadan / N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun / David Mark Wins Benue-South Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.