Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) (74492 Views)

Photos Of Asari Dokubo And His Children / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / Breaking News- Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
lalasticlala:
He captioned the pics:..

"THE DOKUBO-ASARI CLAN."

Source: Asari Dokubo's Facebook page:

https://m.facebook.com/mujahid.dokuboasari/posts/ms.c.eJw9zckNwEAIQ9GOIptlAv03FoVljk8I~;wSUBgOI5HmyTKqaiclY~_N8jc~_1tH~_Ptfx1bOd61o~;ZwLW2OtfoR29dob~;~_0~;br2mLt3rBz5AZ~;tKQc~-.bps.a.900313566677630.1073741834.100000969849908/UzpfSTEwMDAwMDk2OTg0OTkwODozMDYwNjExMjk0OTk0MTQ6NDM6MDoxNDMwNDYzNTk5Oi0xMTgyNzczMTM4MzkxMjY0MTU1/?photo_id=900314210010899&mds=%2Fphotos%2Fviewer%2F%3Fphotoset_token%3Dms.c.eJw9zckNwEAIQ9GOIptlAv03FoVljk8I~%253BwSUBgOI5HmyTKqaiclY~_N8jc~_1tH~_Ptfx1bOd61o~%253BZwLW2OtfoR29dob~%253B~_0~%253Bbr2mLt3rBz5AZ~%253BtKQc~-.bps.a.900313566677630.1073741834.100000969849908%26ei%3DUzpfSTEwMDAwMDk2OTg0OTkwODozMDYwNjExMjk0OTk0MTQ6NDM6MDoxNDMwNDYzNTk5Oi0xMTgyNzczMTM4MzkxMjY0MTU1%26photo%3D900314210010899%26profileid%3D100000144924235%26source%3D49%26refid%3D17%26_ft_%26cached_data%3Dfalse%26ftid%3Du_0_1a&mdf=1

ASARI BECAME MUSLIM TO MAKE HIS NAME "FEARED AND DREADED" TO ATTRACT HEADLINES BY CREATING FEAR IN MINDS OF PEOPLE. remember kelvin from koko delta state that was unlucky to spring up and killed by the military..

ASARI IS SHY TO DROP THE RELIGION, HE IS NOT A MUSLIM. HE IS SHY THAT PEOPLE WILL LAUGH AT HIM. SS is our region, we know how and why people got muslim nicknames.
AT A TIME I WAS ANSWERING EL_MUSTAFA.

asari is an instrument of destruction, instrument of division............. Nobody should blame Abacha for Ken Saruwiwa's death, some corrupt OGONI chiefs came to court and stand as witness against saruwiwa , their brother.
THEY TESTIFIED IN THE TRIBUNAL THAT KEN SARIWIWA KILLED SOME OGONI CHIEFS AGAINST HIS INTEREST.

Asari is another economy saboteur for ijaws. Only him want to benefit from the oil. he dont even care about Ijaw people but his pocket.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by tjfulloption(m): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mr Asari Dokubo, am really moved by these pictures of your family, it is the responsibility and a responsible man who can cater for his children need, give them a. sound education (including Islamic teachings) which i can see from the pictures but Mr asari dokubo I implore you to stop the treats you are spewing onto the unity of Nigeria. this is high time we brace ourselves together with harmony for your children are Nigerians as well. May God Almighty bless your family and may you reap the fruits of you labour (I mean your children)

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by philips70(m): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hypocrisy is when you lead a vigorous campaign against a people, the Gambaris while you practice their adopted religion very seriously.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
He should live a responsible life for these kids.
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by adorablepepple(f): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
missterious:
Ewww. They do not look happy.
You very correct, they look sad n threatened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by martineverest(m): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
Asari dey form say e get'pink lips'...smh
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by alaoeri: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
With this offsprings & a lot of investments am sure he will trend a line of caution.
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
He has fyn kids sha.
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by tunnary(m): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
Post should be asari dukunbo and his legion for they are many! I wonder the truama these kids face seeing him day and night. And just imagine the horror of his di.CK in and out of those woMEN
Women luv horror object dan ordinary object cos d horror objects r more effective inside
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by fairheven: 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
With. PipEline Contract awarded to him by his. Clueless brother. And ex preSident JoNathan,he won't have to bother about feeding and school fees
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
PDPwayoo:

ASARI BECAME MUSLIM TO MAKE HIS NAME "FEARED AND DREADED" TO ATTRACT HEADLINES BY CREATING FEAR IN MINDS OF PEOPLE. remember kelvin from koko delta state that was unlucky to spring up and killed by the military..

ASARI IS SHY TO DROP THE RELIGION, HE IS NOT A MUSLIM. HE IS SHY THAT PEOPLE WILL LAUGH AT HIM. SS is our region, we know how and why people got muslim nicknames.

asari is an instrument of destruction, instrument of division............. Nobody should blame Abacha for Ken Saruwiwa's death, some corrupt OGONI chiefs came to court and stand as witness against saruwiwa , their brother.
THEY TESTIFIED IN THE TRIBUNAL THAT KEN SARIWIWA KILLED SOME OGONI CHIEFS AGAINST HIS INTEREST.

Asari is another economy saboteur for ijaws. Only him want to benefit from the oil. he dont even care about Ijaw people but his pocket.

Don't let Dokubo slap you.

Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by esosuo: 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
looks lik d 3 girl sitting are triplets and d 2 guys standing twins ,dis guy na strong man sha ,thought dey were 18 dat year abi d odas dey reserve ?
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by Caseless: 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
lalasticlala:
M
even you ma de book space. I taya for this ngwa man.
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by esosuo: 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nickymezor:
He has fyn kids sha.
Fine as in undecided ?
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by Setaje(f): 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
PDPwayoo:

This is really why I dislike him so much. I really wish ijaws don't take this man and other militants seriously. What exactly have they done in ijaw land?. All he shouts is resource control and how other regions are leeching on them. Meanwhile an ijaw man was the president. A time when Asari and his foolish followers would have done something for their people. They decided to enrich only themselves. I really dislike this man, tompolo and the rest. They don't Care about anybody. Just themselves. This idiots were fighting during yaraduas time because they had not tasted money. Now they have tasted money. They cannot fight. How can he fight wiv a stomach that big.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by Mintayo(m): 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lol, no wonder the guy changed to islam lipsrsealed,he knew he would c access to as many blablabla as possible!
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by Caseless: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
missterious:
Ewww. They do not look happy.
how do u mean? spare those innocent children ur gibberish.

Show us ur happy-looking face!
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
Caseless:
even you ma de book space. I taya for this ngwa man.

Abeg Im not ngwa man..
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by Chinaimporter: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
philips70:
Hypocrisy is when you lead a vigorous campaign against a people, the Gambaris while you practice their adopted religion very seriously.

Meaning all of our founding father where hipocrits since they spoke out against european imperialism
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by tunnary(m): 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
Dis guy is a lion sha, no wonder he has more dan 1 wife cos one woman cannot withstand d pain of his enormous\gigantic DICK. Its nt easy
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by slimfit1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
You see yourself South South people those are your leaders enriching themselves and pretending to be fighting for your all.
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
tunnary:
Dis guy is a lion sha, no wonder he has more dan 1 wife cos one woman cannot withstand d pain of his enormous\gigantic DICK. Its nt easy

E be like say you don see the thing before.

Does Dokubo swing both ways?
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=esosuo post=33133344]
Fine as in undecided ?[/quote) werrin u d3y tin
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by emmasege: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
M
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by Caseless: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
Setaje:

This is really why I dislike him so much. I really wish ijaws don't take this man and other militants seriously. What exactly have they done in ijaw land?. All he shouts is resource control and how other regions are leeching on them. Meanwhile an ijaw man was the president. A time when Asari and his foolish followers would have done something for their people. They decided to enrich only themselves. I really dislike this man, tompolo and the rest. They don't Care about anybody. Just themselves. This idiots were fighting during yaraduas time because they had not tasted money. Now they have tasted money. They cannot fight. How can he fight wiv a stomach that big.
this is a meaningful post, but you quoted a deranged guy called pdpwayo.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by Caseless: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

Abeg Im not ngwa man..
eh-ehm. You ma don de deny dem Abi? Ok nau.
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by bisten14: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
See as them Black resemble their Militant father

Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ediot

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by Caseless: 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

E be like say you don see the thing before.

Does Dokubo swing both ways?
grin
Re: Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) by esosuo: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=Nickymezor post=33133502][/quote]

Ur definition of fine get coma if with all d bunkery and fg contract dat eldest one still dey like dat

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara's Salaries In A Tabular Form / Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial / June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.