Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? (3949 Views)

Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 / A New Government Will Emerge Come May 29 – Obasanjo / May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? by falconey(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
President Jonathan is set to live the baby boy
life once he quits office on 29 May.
According to a report by PUNCH, who got
exclusive photos, President Jonathan’s retirement
home is an expansive estate set in the heart of
Otuoke, the home town of President Goodluck
Jonathan. Otuoke is a small island community in
the Ogbia Local Government Area of Bayelsa State.
The property which is guarded by numerous
soldiers and other men of uniform has about 8
buildings showing from outside the fence. The
President from way back had acquired all the lands
surrounding the property enabling him to expand a
single building into a sort of estate. A visit to
Otuoke on Thursday by a PUNCH correspondent
showed that Jonathan’s mansions, which had been
undergoing construction and reconstruction in the
last 10 years are now ready for habitation. The area
they sit on is best described as an island.
One of the guards said that all the buildings have
been completed except one which is near
completion.
For residents of the community, they are thrilled with the facelift to their community. While many will
expect the residents to be spiteful that amenities
like good roads were not provided as well, to the
benefit of all, these people in commendable
character praised the President for his
achievements.

http://9javibes.com/politics/photo-of-president-jonathans-retirement-mansion-come-29th-may/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
I think I see shipping containers. What's inside, cash? tongue
Re: PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? by falconey(m): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
RickRichards:

no bottles of orijin.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
0urM0ney and alot of Reserved 0g0g0ro Inside Containergrin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? by Tapsorrow: 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
One out of d many houses his retiring too

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? by NoreenUG(f): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
RickRichards:

No, bottles of Ogogoro.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? by delishpot: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
Goodluck to him and me too
Re: PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? by iduzebaba(m): 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
Na V.I.P cage of patience jonah.. restraining tins

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? by Adetula1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
julius berger at work.nice and simple
Re: PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? by Baawaa(m): 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
These are the reasons you cannot declare your asset then."Vanity upon vanity,all is vanity".

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
To your Tent Oh Yee President of little Doings... Yesus christ of Otueke grin
Re: PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? by sammyj: 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Good for him !!
Re: PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? by Nkemtreasure: 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
This is just the one he will stay when he comes to the village. He has houses in Abj, Lag, and other choiced cities all across the world. So this one name just for Christmas.
Re: PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? by blacksta(m): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ugly buildings
Re: PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? by Ymodulus: 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
This made me recall a video published by Sahara Reporter some months back about Jonathan's Massive House. Here is the Video for those that want to see the house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egZqengwFnI

Redigest what one of the soldiers in charge of Jonathan's luxurious estate said in relation with its gigantic buildings:

"As of now, no domestic staff or relatives are living here. All the relatives have their homes. It is only the military men and policemen that are living in some of the buildings........Even at that, many of the buildings are left unoccupied because the buildings are so massive and it will take a community to occupy them."

Having read and understood what these two separate but related statements mean, I became so surprised to also hear what some of Otuoke's villagers said about their so-called illustrious son, whom one of them even regarded as God-sent, by way of being thankful to God for having such a son who stole public funds to erect magnificent mansions in a small village when it is even clear that many of those gigantic buildings may not be occupied.

If someone, as a leader, who is so greedy steals public funds, which are meant for the development of his own people and the country at large, is being regarded as an icon of peace as well as a statesman, we really then need to check what has really gone wrong with the morality of those people who showering encomium on such greedy leader after living office. Does Jona then really deserve that encomium for wasting public funds in this manner?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? by ekmaxop: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
just go to jumia search and type "30,000mAh external battery pack - black" and order for the one sold by DON-IYKE TECH; na the jumia 30,000mAh powerbank current promo be dat. For 3500 naira only
Re: PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? by jahbiz: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
blacksta:
Ugly buildings
Hater!!!

Meanwhile thats one of his many estates.

Sentiments aside, u have got to appreciate good things if u want to get one.

Thats one of the laws of nature.
Re: PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? by falconey(m): 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
jahbiz:
Hater!!!

Meanwhile thats one of his many estates.

Sentiments aside, u have got to appreciate good things if u want to get one.

Thats one of the laws of nature.
with public fund.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? by spako4(m): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Vanity upon vanity.He can't sleep in more than one room at a time.
I will advise him to convert it to university so it will be beneficial to Niger deltans as a whole.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? by falconey(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
spako4:
Vanity upon vanity.He can't sleep in more than one room at a time.
I will advise him to convert it to university so it will be beneficial to Niger deltans as a whole.

LWKM ]
Re: PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
Some state governors have better buildings for themselves and their children..

Looking so simple with grass lands..
Re: PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? by psalmsjob: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
The cost of renovations and maintenances of those buildings later doesn't make for a good investment, I think!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) / PROPOSED BUHARI'S IMPEACHMENT: An Exercise In Futility / While Igbos And Yoruba Bicker: The Losses Mount. - Ena Ofugara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.