Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband (7902 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2016
There is this young woman in my compound who I'd say admires me like kilode, but she takes things too far when she does shit in front of her husband... The man sef won't say anything when she does this... She stares at me seductively, while she calls Me all these sweet names.., for instance, I returned from morning mass this morning, greeted her and the man but she would say morning honey or sweetheart depending on Wat comes first to her mind...

I look at the hubby's face when she says this and he looks disturbed yet he won't talk... I no wan collect magun ooo, it's not funny cos we getting closer by the day, I need help... I don't want to have anything to do with a married woman.

how do I control this woman Or lay her off me for the main time
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2016
Brother, you can lie!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2016
Vickyydera:
Brother, you can lie!
I swear... For wat I say is true...

Mind u, am digging her daughter for now grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by rifasenate11(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2016
You can start by stop digging her daughter.
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Calmwaters(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:

Bro nothing bad na u fit conbine moda and dauta but wen d husband combine him vex no run oo

6 Likes

Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2016
undecided blublu e b like say dem neva break ur head b4?

1 Like

Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2016
pics of u digging her daughter or I don't believe it angry
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 12, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided
where u been and ur phones were switched off! angry
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Frei(m): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2016
Will this make Kuwait grant me Visa?
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by LePrezident(m): 11:51am On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:

Then she probably just wants to give her daughter to you cos a woman who is old enough to give birth to a ripe daughter your age will sure not be wanting your joystick
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2016
Frei:
Will this make Kuwait grant me Visa?
before the month runs out, u will see wonders in a good way smiley
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2016
LePrezident:

Then she probably just wants to give her daughter to you cos a woman who is old enough to give birth to a ripe daughter your age will sure not be wanting your joystick
her eyes means so many things.... SEDUCTIVE!
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Frei(m): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
before the month runs out, u will see wonders in a good way smiley
Amen bro'.....
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Luckylife(m): 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
When they call you for party don't hesitate to alert us .
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by reservd(m): 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:

Hmmm, hw young is ds young woman dt she has a daughter old enough 4u to b digging or u committing serious child abuse?
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by ikbnice(m): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
Pobably it is a setup by the man and his wife to lure you so that your joystick can be used to re-validate their money ritual. She does the flirting in her husband's presence to further convince you that there won't be any problem. Rest In Peace, Joystick.

1 Like

Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Cutehector(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:

how old is her daughter
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
how old is her daughter
she's 23 bruh...

1 Like

Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
reservd:

Hmmm, hw young is ds young woman dt she has a daughter old enough 4u to b digging or u committing serious child abuse?
she got nice body bruh so I would call that young woman wink.. And her daughter is 23 mahn....

1 Like

Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Cutehector(m): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
she's 23 bruh...
dat means her mum will be in her fifties..

And she calls u sweetheart, and it's shacking ur head. U see ur life
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
dat means her mum will be in her fifties..

And she calls u sweetheart, and it's shacking ur head. U see ur life
she got nice packages bruh... So I call that "young"

1 Like

Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Cutehector(m): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
she got nice packages bruh... So I call that "young"
mehn, adultery is very bad bro.. dnt even try dah shii mehn.. like seriously.. just dnt. Out of all d commandments, dats d only one I dread most
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
mehn, adultery is very bad bro.. dnt even try dah shii mehn.. like seriously.. just dnt. Out of all d commandments, dats d only one I dread most
who's talking abou committing that shii here

I asked for ways to control the woman or take her off my shoulder's cos we getting closer by the day
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by reservd(m): 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
she got nice body bruh so I would call that young woman wink.. And her daughter is 23 mahn....
Badt guy

1 Like

Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
reservd:

Badt guy
and gentle wink
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Cutehector(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
who's talking abou committing that shii here

I asked for ways to control the woman or take her off my shoulder's cos we getting closer by the day
well, ur d one who plays along... I pray she doesn't scream one day in pretence sayin u _raped her.. nw u want to control dat, u go right to her face and tell her she ought to stop such. Simple
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by ivyy(f): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
her eyes means so many things.... SEDUCTIVE!

Ignore her na grin grin grin
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
[b]
Cutehector:
well, ur d one who plays along... I pray she doesn't scream one day in pretence sayin u _raped her.. nw u want to control dat, u go right to her face and tell her she ought to stop such. Simple
[/b]dats not the best way.... I don't want to make her angry, I still like the attention I get and discussion we have from time to time...

Gimme another idea undecided
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Cutehector(m): 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
[b][/b]dats not the best way.... I don't want to make her angry, I still like the attention I get and discussion we have from time to time...

Gimme another idea undecided
ain't no damn idea I gat bro.. I like straightforward, and dats d only way...

1 Like

Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
ivyy:

Ignore her na grin grin grin
u mean if she talks to Me i ignore her
Re: Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
Cutehector:
ain't no damn idea I gat bro.. I like straightforward, and dats d only way...
will see Wat I can do.... Thanks grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics) / OMG ... Meet Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland.. / Romance Section People's Choice Tournament Females Edition (Round One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.