Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Reasons Why My Thread Was Deleted.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why My Thread Was Deleted.. (953 Views)

Did They Lock My Thread Of "RULE NO 17" / Why Was My Thread Locked?? / Why Did D Mods Delete My Thread Abt That Fake Vizkiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Reasons Why My Thread Was Deleted.. by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
I logged in few minutes ago.. nd I saw dat my thread "An interesting game for romancelanders"... Was removed or hidden... no oda person has d power to delete a thread apart from d mods nd d owner f d site... so to d mods... Am lodging a complaint... therefore u should gv me a very concrete reason y my thread was deleted... cos I've seen very stupid threads parading dis section buh dy r not touched... if u check my profile I havent created a stupid,baseless,annoying thread... so y was dis one deleted...
Re: Reasons Why My Thread Was Deleted.. by vjsmiles: 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
[size=14pt] ukandu [/size]
Re: Reasons Why My Thread Was Deleted.. by Princecalm(m): 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] ukandu [/size]
the thread you just created is similar to that of his.
Re: Reasons Why My Thread Was Deleted.. by vjsmiles: 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
Princecalm:
the thread you just created is similar to that of his.

Re: Reasons Why My Thread Was Deleted.. by Princecalm(m): 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=33140795][/quote] it was pointed out that the thread is lame
Re: Reasons Why My Thread Was Deleted.. by vjsmiles: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
Princecalm:
it was pointed out that the thread is lame
[size=14pt] you fffvkkking have a problem with me?
i just wanted to have fun and i was misunderstood...
too hard for your celleberum to apprehend? [/size]
Re: Reasons Why My Thread Was Deleted.. by YUNGLURD(m): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
See how d guy take serious...

Btw, u can sue them to court
Re: Reasons Why My Thread Was Deleted.. by Princecalm(m): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] you fffvkkking have a problem with me?
i just wanted to have fun and i was misunderstood...
too hard for your celleberum to apprehend? [/size]
i don't have a problem with you.
There are many ways to have fun but you were clueless to figure out an interesting one.
Re: Reasons Why My Thread Was Deleted.. by vjsmiles: 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Princecalm:
i don't have a problem with you.
There are many ways to have fun but you were clueless to figure out an interesting one.
[size=14pt] your fffffvkkking problem..... [/size]
Re: Reasons Why My Thread Was Deleted.. by Princecalm(m): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] your fffffvkkking problem..... [/size]
i don't give a damn.
Re: Reasons Why My Thread Was Deleted.. by vjsmiles: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Princecalm:
i don't give a damn.
[size=14pt] stop fvvkin tryna gety attention..

fvvk what u think...
fvk off mentions [/size]
Re: Reasons Why My Thread Was Deleted.. by Princecalm(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] stop fvvkin tryna gety attention..

fvvk what u think...
fvk off mentions [/size]
attention you say, who should be saying that to each other?
Re: Reasons Why My Thread Was Deleted.. by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2015
miss farano... Ur attention z nided on dis thread right now... If u fail to gv me a good reason y my thread was deleted while there r oda stupid n insane threads in here den its a grave injustice....
Re: Reasons Why My Thread Was Deleted.. by Rocktation(f): 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2015

(1)

I Find It Difficult To Make Friends Because I Used To Be A Loner. / Quote Of The Day From A Female Facebook User. Ladies, Do You Agree? / Free Book: 'understanding Women' Finally Out. Call 4 Ur Copies Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.